Spore Creature Creator PC

8.1

1. ZedoM.
    Sep 12, 2008
    This was a pretty good game, and I enjoyed making my own creatures. I think you should be able to make different kinds of creatures, such as fish, birds, etc, for different environments, and they want you to create a different type of creature, but they all assume the mouth, eyes, and nose will close together, so it makes the creatures look humanoid. I want to get Spore to play as my This was a pretty good game, and I enjoyed making my own creatures. I think you should be able to make different kinds of creatures, such as fish, birds, etc, for different environments, and they want you to create a different type of creature, but they all assume the mouth, eyes, and nose will close together, so it makes the creatures look humanoid. I want to get Spore to play as my creatures now, though. Brilliant Advertising for $10.00, Maxis! Expand
  2. NeilC
    Jul 21, 2008
    I really enjoyed playing this, simple yet very effective. My 6 year old daughter loves it even more though and she keeps wanting to bring gangs of her friends in to the house to see her creations :) , I hadn't heard of Spore before i played this but i will certainly be keeping an eye on it now. If the creator is anything to go by then the full game should be fun.
  3. JonasH.
    Jun 18, 2008
    This game is like an advanced version of Mr. Potato Head, except you can actually colour and animate your creature, and of course, the amount of parts you have is bigger. This is definitely worth the 10 USD it costs. If not more.
  4. RonaldYu
    Jun 19, 2008
    Wel my english is not that very good, but I would like to say this game is very good and fun yes. In includes option to make creatures that look like dick's i have seen on the internet HAHA! it makes me laugh very much when I shoewed the dicks to my mother.
  5. Andrew
    Jun 19, 2008
    Great! It does limit you though, no water, no flying, (only gliding) no bugs, etc etc... The mouths assume that they are near the eyes. You have a "forward" direction no matter what. Stuff like that.
  6. TravisS.
    Jun 16, 2008
    Packed with a ton of parts, features...for ten dollars this is some of the most fun you will have in todays market of rehashed games. Spore offers something is rarely seen in todays industry...revolutionary gameplay. This is a great example of things to come when the full game is released on Sept 7th.
  7. chris
    Jun 17, 2008
    This is the greatest character creator ever released. I've always wanted a game with full freedom over the model. Perfect!
  8. TS
    Jun 29, 2008
    For ten bucks you can't get a better source of entertainment. If the creature builder is this good, I can't wait for the game.
  9. SamF.
    Jul 20, 2008
    The idea to let the public make the creatures is genius and its made so anyone can easily make pretty much anything they can think of. The backgrounds look cheap though with a 2d look to the ground ,but perhaps this will change in the full game. Your given a variety of parts to make your creature with an endless omount of color choices and textures to choose from. I really think the The idea to let the public make the creatures is genius and its made so anyone can easily make pretty much anything they can think of. The backgrounds look cheap though with a 2d look to the ground ,but perhaps this will change in the full game. Your given a variety of parts to make your creature with an endless omount of color choices and textures to choose from. I really think the sucess of spore will rely on the full game and how all these creatures play out in game. If the game itself is fun to play it will surely be a hit. Expand
  10. BillS.
    Aug 26, 2008
    Both a great way to market the full game, and also a very fun and interesting application to be used in challenging ones own imagination, but could Definitely use an optional tutorial as it took me Forever to realize you can resize everything.
  11. AtleeH.
    Aug 30, 2008
    Though the asking price of $10.00 might seem like a lot for something you could get in September, the creature creator is a wonderfully fun and intuitive start for your future Spore gaming experience.
  12. ChrisR.
    Jun 18, 2008
    This is a great demo for most certainly a great game. I can't give it a 10 because it's only a demo, but It will still offer hours of fun.
  13. ReneeM.
    Jun 21, 2008
    This was ridiculously fun. I enjoyed the creative elements of creature creation and the amazing flexibility of the creator. Even with the limited choices offered in the demo, it was still a really fun experience to make a creature. I do wish the voices had been more varied to suit the creatures size (deeper voices for bigger monsters perhaps), but maybe that's in the full release. I This was ridiculously fun. I enjoyed the creative elements of creature creation and the amazing flexibility of the creator. Even with the limited choices offered in the demo, it was still a really fun experience to make a creature. I do wish the voices had been more varied to suit the creatures size (deeper voices for bigger monsters perhaps), but maybe that's in the full release. I also liked the photo and video features - what a cool idea. I can hardly wait to see what else comes out for Spore! Expand
  14. PaulaF.
    Jun 29, 2008
    Fantastic 3D jumpstarted! the first time you log in you'll be creating awesome stuff. Very addicting. Looking forward to the full game play in sept.
  15. PPFreely
    Jul 11, 2008
    There is no better tool on the market to create Penis monsters with than Spore Creature Creator.

1. Concocting cool critters is incredibly addictive, and the ability to save any and all of your beasts for future use in the game is pretty awesome.
  2. While it acts like a pre-order incentive, in actual fact, playing the Creature Creator, it absolutely justifies itself. Even if you never plan to play Spore, it's absolutely essential you play this.
  3. Spore: Creature Creator tells me a few things: creating new species is great fun, creation tools can be simple yet deep, people will always make the rudest things possible, and Spore is going to be a massively popular PC release.