Star Trek: Armada II PC

8.2

1. Matthew{iceman}Scott
    Feb 2, 2002
    The search and destroy did not kill stations and ships with men on board. Overall it can be better.
  2. Dknight
    Jul 20, 2002
    This game rocks, but the single player game needs some work.
  3. CaptainCat
    Jan 18, 2002
    Great game I love it!
  4. FuFu
    Apr 2, 2002
    Dis game rocks.
  5. AdrimalQ.
    Oct 13, 2004
    I very much enjoyed the graphics and plotline of this game. Also, the ability to play as diffrent species was great at keeping my attention.
  6. AaronF.
    Mar 25, 2004
    Great game.
  7. DavidS.
    Jul 18, 2005
    This game has high detail for it age and a good story.
  8. OzO.
    Dec 23, 2007
    At least you get to do what most of us want... shoot ships with torpedos and phasers ... forget the ground stuff, for that, it's starcraft'ish/age of empire'ish ... not a bad game for $10>$20 bucks if you can still find it...
  9. Aug 2, 2012
    I can't even begin to count all of the hours I've spent playing and replaying this game over the years. It was the first RTS I experienced, and were it not as good as it is, may have turned me off of the genre. While the story isn't anything special, it is executed with care. The way each race's campaign ties together with the story threaded between them is wonderful. While the graphicsI can't even begin to count all of the hours I've spent playing and replaying this game over the years. It was the first RTS I experienced, and were it not as good as it is, may have turned me off of the genre. While the story isn't anything special, it is executed with care. The way each race's campaign ties together with the story threaded between them is wonderful. While the graphics are certainly dated, the game still holds up fairly well. Voice acting by original Trek actors and overall very fun gameplay make this a must-have for any Trek or even any RTS fan. Still waiting on Armada III, but I sadly I doubt we'll be seeing one. Expand
  10. Apr 5, 2012
    A great game. Really fun to play. There's a lot of things in the game that you don't see in other RTS games that make it stand out for me. If you like RTS games you'll like Star Trek Armada 2.

While the campaign mode doesn't offer as much arcade action and the new strategic additions actually lessen the overall space combat feel, there's still plenty here for Trek fans and non-Trekkies alike.
  2. PC Gamer
    The crux of the problem is that it’s just plain dull. [Feb 2002, p.74]
  3. Indeed, it seems as though very little thought has been put into the single player campaign full stop...What's worse is the fact that the computer cheats like fury in the single-player campaigns.