8.0

1. Jun 1, 2012
    When I finally figured out the trick to fighting in this game.. the quest became quite easy. The harder levels are a bit insane and when you change tactics - the end result of the game play doesn't respond much. I felt that much of the tasks were on auto pilot
  2. May 15, 2014
    I wish they would make more games like Star Trek: Bridge Commander. There is currently a spiritual successor to STBC in development by Avalon Studios called Star Trek: Excalibur. Bridge Commander was so much fun to play and I highly recommend it.

1. A big part of the game is managing your ship between battle scenarios. In game, you will spend a lot of time working on your warp core, preparing your weapon systems even controlling repair teams.
  2. Could do with a few more chances to explore, make decisions, and otherwise go beyond the rigid confines of a linear story.
  3. The simple interface combined with the depth and detailed gameplay ensure this is a great game to play, the wonderful visuals and compelling storyline guarantee that you’ll be playing this for quite awhile.