4.0

1. Jul 27, 2011
    Great graphics, sound and game all together. The multiplayer is a blast and survival mode is stupendous. The controls are solid and yet simple. If you're a fan of the series this is a must have.
  2. Jun 25, 2011
    Bad! very primitive plus I have a sound issue that never could be fix by support team.
    On hundred of games I have its the first that having this :/
    Im so disappointed for the movie,because the Movie Was so good .I'm a ST fan but this game is not for me
  3. tuéyk
    Jan 19, 2010
    Pretty lame game, nothing you haven't played before. It is like a browser game or a game on your phone. Played survival on demo for about 15 minutes then that was enough for me. There is no challenge, no fun and no point in this game.
  4. ThomasS
    Jan 14, 2010
    Star Trek D-A-C has some bad controls and movement. The mouse control movement is slow and extremely sluggish. The ship control is also extremely slow and sluggish. Needs more control access so that mouse movement that can be set for sensitivity. and the key board controls are lousy and make it so hard to control the ships. Needs more setup options to make game play easier and less frustrating.
  5. MarkG
    Dec 27, 2009
    This game is more what you would expect to find on one of those "Free" sites that offer things to occupy a bored office worker. It really isn't worth the £6 price tag.
  6. MattJ
    Dec 22, 2009
    Great game to pick up and play when your bored or if you only have a few minutes. It has nice graphics and an arcade feel however it's lacking in the gameplay department. Very limited weapon/ship selection and only a handful of powerups gets painfully dull after any length of time.
  7. JeffreyO
    Dec 22, 2009
    game was terrible. I would not play again. not worth the time it took to download.
  8. KevinG
    Dec 4, 2009
    Absolutely terrible. You know its bad when the trailer spends 75% of the time showing shots from the movie. It reminds me of a 20-year old arcade game with updated graphics. In this game you spend all of your time hemmed in by floating space junk and using your mouse to blow up things that want to run into the ship. Basically, combine Asteroids with Missile Command. Unfortunately the Absolutely terrible. You know its bad when the trailer spends 75% of the time showing shots from the movie. It reminds me of a 20-year old arcade game with updated graphics. In this game you spend all of your time hemmed in by floating space junk and using your mouse to blow up things that want to run into the ship. Basically, combine Asteroids with Missile Command. Unfortunately the combination does not work. Playing the demo, I had this incredible urge to want to "zoom out" to see more of this stupid space junk filled field that seemingly traps your ship while baddies come from all sides. That's the whole game! The ship designs and the theme music are the only tie to Star Trek. They could be anything. Expand
  9. RobertW
    Nov 19, 2009
    This game is really fun and addictive and looks good too. It's not a game I'm going to play forever because it needs unlocks like ships and weapons but it's still a fun way to waste some time and frag. The only problem is it needs more people, I can own pretty much everyone playing right now.
  10. KevinB
    Nov 16, 2009
    Pretty fun game, especially if you like stuff like Geometry Wars, Assault Heroes, and games like that. Multiplayer is addictive and Survival Mode is fun to waste some time on. Great for the price. Looks awesome on both my laptop and 30" monitor.

1. PC Format
    It wasn't fun. [Jan 2010, p.93]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    Why must Star Wars get all the good games? [Jan 2010, p.102]
  3. Total PC Gaming
    In which parallel universe does a stinking top-down shooter become the right choice? [Issue#28, p.56]