Star Trek: Klingon Academy PC

7.2

1. Jul 22, 2011
    I started playing this game when I was 14 and I continue to dig this game up and play it over and over again. I really wish they would create a remake of this game.
  2. FrankVanH.
    Jan 15, 2005
    Klingon Academy is the best game in it's kind. I played it since it's release date and i played it online for like 3 years and still i'm going back to the game itself. It's maybe the best game ever!
  3. SteveK.
    Nov 17, 2004
    As a player of the game it is unlike anything else. Games that have come after such as Bridge Commander fall well short of achieving the mark. Reviewers seem to dislike it but there is a large fanbase and 90% of people who have played the game properly will rate it higher than a reviewer. There are now many decent mods available and although this is not rating the game entirely on As a player of the game it is unlike anything else. Games that have come after such as Bridge Commander fall well short of achieving the mark. Reviewers seem to dislike it but there is a large fanbase and 90% of people who have played the game properly will rate it higher than a reviewer. There are now many decent mods available and although this is not rating the game entirely on it's original merits these add plenty to the game. Being a modder myself I can see the potential of this over other games such as Bridge Commander and Starfleet Command. Overall it takes Starfleet Academy and turns it into a decent game. Expand
  4. VincentB.
    Jun 15, 2002
    First of all guys, this game is unlike anything before or after it! my wife and kids think im crazy,and thats so cool! it does have some disapointing flaws, but with all that was put into it im very happy to have it is there any cool downloads or extra stuff, i believe i would make an xlent commander even at 5/7 please send e mail back commander serpentor quapla.
  5. DanielK.
    Aug 14, 2001
    I thought the ability to target individual parts of the ship was excellent and also the part where parts of the ship fall off. With other games, the ships just blow up. There are alot of other good things I could say about this game but my dinner's ready.

1. While this may be something a few people may not like, rather opting for a more scripted mission structure, "Klingon Academy" does one thing I think more games should make us do; use our brains.
    There's something undeniably exciting about gigantic ships battling it out just above the surface of a gas giant...like Vincent Lopez for instance.
  3. CheckOut
    Finally... a good "Star Trek" game. Will wonders never cease?