2.3

1. Apr 23, 2013
    I was very surprised at the quality of this game. Very fun with a good storyline and great voice acting. Most movie to game titles can not stand up like this one does.
  2. May 1, 2013
    I hate to deviate from the overwhelming majority, but I played the game in the single player mode (Kirk) and I loved it. There was plenty of action, a typical Star Trek plot, and a good choice of weapons--although they were weak ones. It is one of the few $50 games I have played this year that I feel is worth the price.
  3. Jan 23, 2014
    This video game was so great it felt like it was stealing my virginity. Playing through the levels gave me constant waves of orgasms. Kirk and Spock's voice acting was so great it pierced my rectum. I wish i could give it a higher score.
  4. May 2, 2013
    This game is much more valid than the Critic or User review you read. Indeed, when it launched it was bugged. You couldn't play COOP (and for a CoOp game that's a very severe issue) and you got some bugs. That sprung extremely bad reviews and it sorta deserved that since you couldn't play it the right way. But three days after launch, they released a patch that fixed CoOp and the bugs it had. I have played the full game, in coop (so no dumb IA involved) and I can say this: It's a very nice game, nice graphics (on the PC), no bugs (I have encountered none in my full playthrough) and fun experience. The production value is rather high (sountrack from the movie, good graphics and effects, good models, overall good textures, dubbing from the original actors, nice story and great dialogs) and the game itself is fun to play and even more if you like the source material (J.J. Abrams' Star Trek). The reviews are unfair. The correct score, in my opinion, is a 7 or 7.5 for a non fan and 8 or 8.5 for a fan. Try to play it cooperatively only (with a friend, using voice communication) and you'll enjoy it. Expand
  5. Sep 12, 2013
    I enjoyed this game. I am not sure why all the negative reviews. It has a decent story line and simple but fun game play. Maybe most of these people don't like Star Trek
  6. May 3, 2013
    I liked this game, simple and functional, very fun to play and see for yourself, AI is good, no bugs until now, graphics very good, I'm very satisfied
  7. May 6, 2013
    A wonderful Trek game. It gives you the sense of actually being in a tie-in movie, and sports the banter of the original series characters. The gameplay is fun and very similar to how it plays out in the 2009 movie, and the whole game is executed in the same way. For those looking for a more "Original Trek" feeling, you can try to take on the Commendation objectives, which are more challenging and rewarding, and require you to take care of objectives more diplomatically. The graphics hold up even under close scrutiny and fast paced action, though require a stronger system than average. They may not be groundbreaking, but they are definitely up to date and good looking. The multi player adds a layer of fun as well, and promotes a lot of teamwork.
    The majority of complaints about the game happen to be centered on the fact that AS SOON as the game came out, there was a Steam server problem. The error was corrected within three days, but that didn't stop anyone from coming here to write awful reviews, in an attempt to make the developers fix it faster (even though it wasn't completely the developers fault). The outrageous reviews have given it a bad name, when it is a thoroughly enjoyable game. I was part of a forum where I saw the members decide to make several accounts here, just to talk bad about the game, in their attempts to get the developers to fix the multi player servers faster. It has forever stained the review score here and was unnecessary. In the end the multi player was quickly fixed and the game is great. Star Trek fan? Buy it.
  8. Jan 23, 2014
    This game too gud for review, it was best gameing experiance i evar had. Spock was so hot all the way throu the whole gam. Same with Captain Kirk. I likd how the AI could go throu peeple and stuf. Can't wait for sequel

1. Sep 10, 2013
    Star Trek is a game with a lot of potential. None of which is being used. The game design is old, incomplete and riddled with bugs. The actors make a decent job and the co-op mode is alright but that is the only good things worth mentioning about this otherwise bland and forgettable tie-in to the movie.
  2. Jun 19, 2013
    A by-the-numbers cover shooter punctuated by mind-numbing hacking minigames and woeful space combat. [July 2013, p.92]
  3. Jun 13, 2013
    Star Trek isn't as bad as they say, although the game has more than it's share of problems. The story is nice, but the game itself is filled with stupidities. For a duo of trekkies this game offers ADHD thrill ride for a weekend. If Star Trek doesn't get your juices flowing, you better steer clear. [June 2013[