8.8

1. Mar 22, 2014
    The game itself is quite decent, I need to admit. I like Star Wars, but I'm not a huge fan of this universum and yet I enjoyed every single bit of battle atmosphere this game could offer to me. The game in 2014 is still not dead and while finding populated European servers was difficult, there were still american servers with like 20-30 players.

There are flaws, however, and I'm affraid

There are flaws, however, and I'm affraid there are pretty big. Big enough to ruin the game.

After playing the game for like 20-30 minutes, it always starts to lag incredibly and CPU usage grows to 100%. I've read it's a comon problem, but none of the solutions I've found on the internet worked in my case.

So in general it's a decent game, especially if you are a Star Wars fan. However, from what I've read on the internet, it's kinda incompatible with both newer and older systems and getting it to work might be difficult.

3/10 from me, since I wasn't able to enjoy the game at all. If I could I would probably rate it somewhere arround 7-9/10.

The sequel to last year's third-person/real-time strategy game set in Star Wars land once again manages to be the 'Nam of Wars games. In other words, the disc does a heck of job of trying to make you feel like you're really "in the sh.t" on Coruscant.
  2. Battlefront II is a good sequel, but it's got too much in common with the first game to make the upgrade a no-brainer.
    And so more than its predecessor, the faults and quirks of Battlefront II stand out and become glaring because the new adds feel unpolished while the old gripes manage to rear their heads for a second time.