8.6

1. Jan 24, 2016
    A great game. I like it. Star Wars has inspired another great game. I have nothing to complain about. Good graphics, feels like Star Wars and makes me feel lm actually in the Star Wars universe commanding troops.
  2. Dec 31, 2015
    Love this game so much it is the ultimate star wars game (or the best you can get right now) and the dlc Forces of Corruption makes everything better 10/10
  3. May 19, 2015
    This is what DLC should be. This expansion pack to the original game gives you a brand new side to play with: the Zann Consortium. It also adds more units for the two already existing sides. The only problem is the Zann Consortium because they are overpowered, but if you use strategy to your advantage, you can easily defeat them. This is a great game for fans of the RTS genre and fans ofThis is what DLC should be. This expansion pack to the original game gives you a brand new side to play with: the Zann Consortium. It also adds more units for the two already existing sides. The only problem is the Zann Consortium because they are overpowered, but if you use strategy to your advantage, you can easily defeat them. This is a great game for fans of the RTS genre and fans of Star Wars alike. Expand
  4. Jul 28, 2014
    This game is a well made, easy to play RTS. It is simple in terms of goals and unit movement and control, but if you go onto multiplayer, the game becomes amazingly thoughtful and requires teamwork and collaboration. Unfortunately, the online community is since dead, but in its day, the multiplayer for this game was unbeatable. I have yet to find a RTS game that I enjoy online more thanThis game is a well made, easy to play RTS. It is simple in terms of goals and unit movement and control, but if you go onto multiplayer, the game becomes amazingly thoughtful and requires teamwork and collaboration. Unfortunately, the online community is since dead, but in its day, the multiplayer for this game was unbeatable. I have yet to find a RTS game that I enjoy online more than this game.
    The campaign is entertaining, lots of fun stuff, and it takes good fundamentals from the original and builds on it. Graphics are cleaner, and the functionality of the Galactic Conquest is refreshing. It is truly a blast to play through GC over and over. And this game has a TON of great mods. I have only played maybe 3 or 4 but they make the game that much better.

My only complaint is that LucasArts and Petroglyph didn't try to fix any of the online bugs and allowed the amazing multiplayer to die. Honestly the funnest RTS online I have ever played...
  5. Feb 12, 2014
    CONSORTIUM OP!!! But seriously, other than that, this expansion pack helps keep the game fresh and interesting by adding a third faction. It is pretty damn OP though.
  6. Feb 22, 2012
    This game lacked some use, the consortium was just way overpowered, but i like the designs they get of their stuff... the empire got 3 new unit types and things really, and the rebels quite were over thrown by both sides single handedly, you can win but only if you are a person not an AI..... fun-8, story-8, gameplay-5, upgradability-unknown, creativity-8, plus some minor bug fix's fromThis game lacked some use, the consortium was just way overpowered, but i like the designs they get of their stuff... the empire got 3 new unit types and things really, and the rebels quite were over thrown by both sides single handedly, you can win but only if you are a person not an AI..... fun-8, story-8, gameplay-5, upgradability-unknown, creativity-8, plus some minor bug fix's from the first but overpriced to be another full game for such a short play add Expand
  7. Feb 2, 2012
    I loved the original game.
    I loved the original game.
    The story was fantastic. The sound was great. The visuals were good for the time. Galactic Conquest was the only multiplayer I played but I highly enjoyed it and played it to death with a friend, fighting for control of the galaxy in intense large scale land and space battles, along with small fights using tactics with heroes and a few units to raid and fight over things. The game was extremely underrated.

I bought FOC on release with high expectation, I was young and bad at RTS's but I enjoyed the story once again thoroughly. The problem I had, came with the multiplayer. The Consortium are extremely overpowered, the rebels are really underpowered and the empire are REALLY good at killing the rebels. The rebels received few weak improvements, the empire revived massive upgrades and the Consortium did what the other factions do, but better. I could go into every little detail about how incredibly poor the balance was in this game but this would take far too long and go into every detail about the game, from fighters to meta game, from corruption to hero units and so on. I'm a big fan of star wars games, especially their older ones, but I really think this game let them down, especially after the original was so damn fun to play. I felt the multiplayer was unplayable, I was not alone as the population of players online was dwindling after just a month.

I checked back into these games recently for a bit of nostalgic fun with my friend whom I met on Empire at War over 6 years ago, I still enjoy the original and still laugh at how incredibly poor the balance was, I seriously do not understand how a game could be released that broken, and yet receive no support after such a long time. I believe it really killed the series which is a massive shame, and I'd have loved to have seen a squeal, and still to this day would buy it on release. But much like other much loved Star Wars games such as: Battlefront, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, and so on...there was no sequel, leaving fans disappointed and not understanding why when Lucas Arts would make lots of money from it. This game to me was a bit of a black mark on my gaming history, but yet at the same time, something I'll never forget, the timing of the release and the enjoyment I got from the story, and just my general love of star wars was incredible. I don't recommend buying this game, I wouldn't then and I wouldn't 6 years on, but I would say, if Lucas Arts ever read this - Make a sequel.
  8. Dec 27, 2011
    Fantastically fantastic uber fantastic extra fantastic ultra fantastic mega fantastic super noober fantastic fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastically fantastic.
  9. Oct 3, 2011
    This expansion pack to an already good game had a lot going for it, and succeeded. This made an already good game even better. It adds a brand new side never seen before called the Zann Consortium, so many new units to already existing sides, and a brand new story. This expansion didn't change the game play much, but it hardly needed an upgrade considering that it was already amazing.This expansion pack to an already good game had a lot going for it, and succeeded. This made an already good game even better. It adds a brand new side never seen before called the Zann Consortium, so many new units to already existing sides, and a brand new story. This expansion didn't change the game play much, but it hardly needed an upgrade considering that it was already amazing. I did notice the graphics were different. They were more bright and polished than the first game. As for the story, it's just a typical revenge story where Tyber Zann (leader of the Consortium) wants revenge on Jabba the Hutt for locking him up in prison. This story is still good, but nothing Star Wars hasn't seen before. I would've given this game a 10, but there are a few problems that I just can't get over. The first is that when you're fighting the Consortium as the Rebellion or the Empire, it's just so unfair. This is because (please don't make me say Consortium again) they have advanced weaponry much more advanced then the Rebels and Imperials. This makes the game unbalanced. The space battles haven't gotten any better, as a matter of fact, they've only gotten worse. In the original, they were fun, but they only lasted five to seven minutes. Here they last only a measly two to four minutes. These faults don't ruin the game, but if they were fixed, the game would become so much better. Expand
  10. ChrisE.
    Dec 30, 2007
    An expansion that adds much to the gameplay, but sadly doesn't add much to the campaigns or storyline. Upon buying this, i expected three new campaigns for each faction, but instead i only got one... and i no longer have the option of selecting the old campaigns from empire at war. Big letdown. As well, the enemy A.I. is quite stupid at times, and hyper-intelligent at other times. An expansion that adds much to the gameplay, but sadly doesn't add much to the campaigns or storyline. Upon buying this, i expected three new campaigns for each faction, but instead i only got one... and i no longer have the option of selecting the old campaigns from empire at war. Big letdown. As well, the enemy A.I. is quite stupid at times, and hyper-intelligent at other times. Sometimes they'll attack the same planet 50 times within 7 game days, where they'll lose 12 units and then issue a full retreat, despite the fact that i only have 25 space units versus their 340. Then as soon as they get back to a nearby friendly planet, they'll come back and attack again in a vicious never ending cycle (which is annoying beyond belief). Other times, they'll use impressive tactics to overwhelm you. Sadly, if you play the equal footing galactic conquest mode, you can expect your computer to shutter to a crawl on the galactic map and in select missions, as the computer won't be able to keep up with the A.I. movements. Even with a dual core processor, a NVIDIA 7950 GT, and 2 gigs of RAM, the game shutters along at times to an unbearable pace, even at the most basic graphic settings. The new units and gameplay help to offset the issues with the game, but these issues are pretty glaring and annoying. Still, a good game. Expand
  11. Bor
    Feb 1, 2007
    The Best Game!!!
  12. Novi4ekNone
    Jan 3, 2007
    good game
  13. RayM.
    Dec 2, 2006
    Forces of Corruption is an absolutely brilliant addition to Empire at War. I would say corrupting planets has to be one of the coolest aspects of the game. Instead of conquering a world players can now setup a criminal organization and chew the planet up from the inside out. It
  14. MichaelL.
    Nov 30, 2006
    FoC is an excellent addition to the Empire at War series. The addition of the Zann Consortium adds a more fun and diverse twist to the gameplay. The ZC campaign is for one very very enjoyable experience. I still have yet to try out all the units in multiplayer for both the Rebel and Empire sides. Oh, and multiplayer rocks, three factions, larger maps, new maps, it
  15. M.obius
    Nov 30, 2006
    If you enjoyed the first part then you will enjoy this exspansion pack. And its still the best starwars RTS out there. Maybe not the best RTS but the best starwars one anyway.
  16. HenryS.
    Nov 12, 2006
    Star wars: Forces of Corruption is an example of one of those games that really represents the talent of its production team. When I heard that the original creators of the Command & Conquer franchise were going to contribute their talents into Empire at War I was extremely excited. I was pleased with the original EAW, but there just seemed to be something missing from the game. Forces of Star wars: Forces of Corruption is an example of one of those games that really represents the talent of its production team. When I heard that the original creators of the Command & Conquer franchise were going to contribute their talents into Empire at War I was extremely excited. I was pleased with the original EAW, but there just seemed to be something missing from the game. Forces of Corruption seems to fill the small holes of the original game and adds loads of new original content that practically makes it a brand new game in its own right. This expansion pack turns a great game into an epic masterpiece. This is one of, if not the best Star Wars games ever released and one of the best RTS games of all time. The new faction is great and plays totally different to the other previous sides in the original game. Star Wars fans are going to flip out as we can now use the Super Star destroyer as a fully working unit. This is probably the highlight of the game and it adds so much to the mechanics of the already awesome space naval combat. Rebel and Empire fans need not worry both factions have also been updated with killer new weapons such as: B-wings, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Tie Defenders, and Grand Admiral Thrawn to name a few. If your a fan of the franchise or not this games worth getting. The best part is you get all this for only $29 bucks. Expand
  17. BillyT.
    Nov 1, 2006
    Love the game! New faction kicks major butt and the multiplayer now rocks.
  18. RTSFanatic
    Oct 30, 2006
    I have to say, FOC kicks butt. The selling point for was the third faction in multiplayer and skirmish. I did play through the campaign on Hard, which I found to be very fun and more in-depth than the original game. All the new enhancements like base customization and fleet pathfinder slot really make a difference. It
  19. FlakJack
    Oct 24, 2006
    Love the new 3rd faction. Tyber Zann kicks butt! Also like all the new features they added like base customization, fleet pathfinder, and tons of new abilities. The new mission levels are also 200 times more unique than the original. Petroglyph did an awesome job. Best 30 bucks I spent on a Star Wars game.

1. What it does best isn't the way it adds a creative, original third side to the classic two, nor the decent added campaign or the extra units all round. No, Forces of Corruption's best feature is exploding Ewoks.
  2. Petroglyph have done a nice little job on expanding what was already a good game. Granted it isn’t the same as all the other RTS games out there, but isn’t that what you want – a little diversity? If the first game left you wanting more, which it certainly did for me, Forces of Corruption will most certainly fill a void in your Star Wars craving.
  3. The new faction adds a great new way to play, and every mode of gameplay, including multiplayer, has been reborn with nearly everything a gamer could ask for.