8.9

1. Feb 6, 2011
    I'm a gamer and Star Wars fan... but I hate this game. The graphics are terrible even for 2003. No widescreen for example. The gameplay is boring. The story is boring and long drawn out. I couldn't play it more than 3 hours. I want to like this game, but it just sucks. Now I can't submit my score with Chrome OR IE. These are rigged votes
  2. Sep 18, 2011
    I just dont like the game play the game plays for you and the quests are confusing i had no idea where to go. This game is too overrated i hope the next one will be better
  3. Dec 28, 2011
    This game DOES NOT run on Windows 7.

However, I've played it before on Xbox, and it was rather good. Too bad Lucas Arts still sells it on Steam knowing it doesn't run on the OS that the majority of people are on.
  4. Mar 6, 2012
    The game that has marked the end of Bioware as we knew it. Cinematic dialogue sequences, dumbed down combat mechanics, the creation of the horribly over used "four quest hub + ending" formula that has been the staple of Bioware's game since then, the concept of "light and dark side" turning into the basis of every Biowarian game (Paragon vs Renegade in ME, Open Palm vs Closed Fist in Jade Empire, Diplomatic vs Violent in DA2) a dichotomy that should've stayed with starwars but instead followed the company during the creation of their own franchises.. incredibly annoying NPCs like Carth Onasi whose emo stereotype can be found in all of the games made by Bioware after KOTOR..

KOTOR turned Bioware from a corp that made great rpg into a corp that made crappy console action games and ports.
  5. Apr 6, 2013
    My friend bought this game for my birthday telling me that its literally the best game he's ever played. i gave it three hours of excruciating playtime before i determined that despite my friends opinions, i hate this game. i love BioWare and mass effect series, but this game sucks. also i had two game breaking bugs within an hour of playtime.

1. The level of control that you have over your characters' actions is truly remarkable... Simply put, this is the best thing to happen to Star Wars since the original trilogy. [Feb 2004, p.112]
  2. This is a class act that builds and extends the Star Wars game franchise and PC gamers are getting something their kindred XBOX owners loved to bits and will not be disappointed in any way.
  3. It offers some pretty fundamental improvements over the Xbox version and stands as one of the best PC RPGs out there.