4.8

1. May 15, 2014
    This game is awful in every possible way. Bad port. Terrible controls.
    Plus Ahsoka Tano is a horrible character. She does to the show, and this game, what both Anakin actors did to the Prequels. She should never have been on the show.
    ALMOST as bad as Jar Jar.
  2. Aug 23, 2013
    I give this game a 2 out of 10 (negative 8 out of 10) for not having a playable version on the PC, the controls are very clunky and actually confusing, so in other words the game play sucks. I think this is an example of a small development studio taking on a large project or an example of game play technicians with not enough freedom to write anything original, or maybe even aI give this game a 2 out of 10 (negative 8 out of 10) for not having a playable version on the PC, the controls are very clunky and actually confusing, so in other words the game play sucks. I think this is an example of a small development studio taking on a large project or an example of game play technicians with not enough freedom to write anything original, or maybe even a communication problem in the development studio.

There should be another option for keyboard controls on PC. There is a check box for "use mouse" that does not work, and there are only 8 different directions the character can be made to walk in, whilst the geometry does not seem to have the same constraint. The optional control system would be to have the left and right keys cause a rotation and the forward and back keys to affect motion, however perhaps unrealistically the designer wanted more (or less) for this project.

Perhaps with another 6 months development time this game would have been the great game it had the potential to be. Also, perhaps pre-production credits should have been wasted on work instead of party time.

I really liked the cartoon and look forward to better games in the future.
  3. Dec 31, 2013
    This is possibly the worst game I have ever tried on PC. This is supposed to be a children's game, yet it is unplayable and the setting makes it unbearable to me (enough with nursing me, already!). Unsuitable for children and grownups alike. Avoid.
  4. Dec 27, 2013
    This game makes the entire lego star wars series by travellers tales look like a freakin work of art.

SWTCW is quite possibly the most overused series in the entire star wars saga. This game puts new meaning to the phrase "beating a dead horse". This game is nothing but a pretty label on an empty box (with a pretty penny on the price tag). Repetitive, easy combat. No real penalty for

Repetitive, easy combat. No real penalty for death whatsoever make the combat seem like a walk in the park. No sweats broken, no tears shed, nothing ineresting at all, really. And to top it off, there are way too many missions. I mean really, WAY too many missions. The combat and platforming are uninteresting enough as it is, but with so many levels, it becomes monotonous as well.

To add insult to injury, there is no creativity behind the level design. The levels are almost as boring and repetitive as the combat. After about ten minutes of gameplay, you have experienced all of the things this game has to offer. After then, it's just the same ten minutes, over and over. Seriously, if I wanted excitement, I'd be better off watching paint dry.

Also, this game's platforming mechanics are an utter disgrace. You jump towards a ledge. You then either catch the ledge, or miss it. No real apperant reason much of the time.

Additionally, the camera angles of this third-person "action" game are atrocious. Making the already unpredictable platforming nigh-impossible.

Very dry and uninteresting voice-acting and storyline serve as yet another nail in the coffin of this game.

Seriously, don't buy it. It's nothing but a scam for your precious money.
  5. Jul 27, 2014
    Lucas Arts was either brain dead by the time they made this game or just gave up on themselves because this game sucks. The game was completely unimaginative and the characters are unbalanced (Padawan is stronger then Anakin, I swear...) and about as weak C-3PO. The environment was tiny and boring, and some maps tended to be ridiculously hard to complete. There was almost no story line butLucas Arts was either brain dead by the time they made this game or just gave up on themselves because this game sucks. The game was completely unimaginative and the characters are unbalanced (Padawan is stronger then Anakin, I swear...) and about as weak C-3PO. The environment was tiny and boring, and some maps tended to be ridiculously hard to complete. There was almost no story line but the graphics were okay. I recommend this game to the dump. Expand

Unless you or your kids want to play as Jedi or clone troopers just for the sake of doing so, then there's really nothing here that'll keep anyone, young or old, interested for very long. Even if it does, you or your kin are bound to be frustrated at numerous sections and will likely wind up putting down the controller sooner or later.
  2. This platformer based on the Star Wars cartoon TV series tries to copy the Lego game formula but gets just about everything wrong.
  3. Disappointing controls, restricted gameplay and poor graphics are the key words of Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes.