5.8

1. Jul 8, 2012
    I've never played a better Star Wars game than this, well.
    The Jedi Outcast 2 was pretty good too, but uh...
    You know it's just... Just... Plain. Awesome and I can **** **** this stupid character limiter.
  2. Nov 1, 2010
    Very Very good game, the physics are almost flawless, the graphics are very good with an awesome story.
    This is one of the better Star Wars games i have played.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Don't believe all the reviews, try it for yourself!!!! If you bought the first game or a fan of Star Wars definitely by this game. For the sole reason that the PC version is cheaper!!! Everything is better in the TFU II then the first game! PC Menu's are WAY faster, the Cutscenes Look Great, The Graphics Look Amazing, the motions are so fluid, didn't stutter one bit on my PC withDon't believe all the reviews, try it for yourself!!!! If you bought the first game or a fan of Star Wars definitely by this game. For the sole reason that the PC version is cheaper!!! Everything is better in the TFU II then the first game! PC Menu's are WAY faster, the Cutscenes Look Great, The Graphics Look Amazing, the motions are so fluid, didn't stutter one bit on my PC with everything Maxed!! (except AA). Force powers seem better too! I love it so far! While it still may be a port I bet this looks better on the PC then Xbox or PS3

Gave it 9 because I heard it was short (I am taking my time with it) and not to much variety with levels.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    This game is PHENOMENAL! I did not know what to expect going in, but the graphics are amazingly cinematic it looks exactly like the movies and so far there has not been a dull moment in the game. The controls are easy to pick up and the settings/interactions in each level are fun to explore with the force powers. Highly recommended
  5. Aug 8, 2011
    It's too short, but it's really the final 1/3 of the first game. If you have them both, prepare for a truly touching Star Wars story. This game and the prequel combined (btw, I'm thinking about just making a custom case to display that they do need to be played together) are/is my favorite Star Wars game ever.

I just wish it was longer...
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    It was short and all sure, but I enjoyed it and for the 10 bucks I paid for it on steam, that is good enough for me :-) I see, I have not written enough stuff. The graphics were good, the voice acting was good, the destruction engine was an embarrassment. Seriously, they gimped it further. But I still really enjoyed the game.

1. Feb 2, 2011
    Let's hope that The Old Republic gets is right in the many, many places where The Force Unleashed II gets it wrong. [Feb 2011, p.104]
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    The Action may be fun for a short time, but in total The Force Unleashed 2 disappoints with short playtime and a slow paced story that only gets interesting when the game ends.
  3. Jan 11, 2011
    A good sequel with superior controls, some new features, a steady pace and a lot more action compared to the first game. With its short playing time of roughly five hours it fails to create as much atmosphere as The Force Unleashed 1 though and the PC-adaption suffers from a lot of technical issues, e.g. tearing, crashes, bugs and problems during setup. The gameplay itself will satisfy both Star Wars-Fans and those who enjoyed TFU1.