7.0

1. Apr 14, 2013
    For the price 10 USD this is more than worth it just for the story! Compelling and fun! New operation and 4 new HM FPs. Even for the full price id get it sincère it grants the prefered statue too!
  2. Apr 15, 2013
    Cheap price for a whole new area and level cap, a full expansion to the game would be great but i'm happy enough with this for the time being.

Hopefully this is the start of a long list of game add on's!
  3. Apr 15, 2013
    I dont see how anyone can complain about this expansion. It is so simple to get to level 55. I played for 3 hours and got to 52 without even rushing. I plan on hitting 54 today. There is tons of new content at 55 and the story line really great.
  4. Apr 15, 2013
    *New Planet is fantastic looking.
    *New Operation (Raid) bosses have great mechanics (even at Story Mode difficulty). The bosses and their abilities have awesome visuals. The Puzzle boss is just awesome fun.
    *New Planet is fantastic looking.
    *Leveling from 50-55 can be done fast lets say X amount of time (for people who don't care about the story) or you can take your time X amount times 3 or even more. Once 55 there are tons of questlines that take whole days to complete and take you back to older planets.
    *You can choose between dailies on 5 different plantes You see a lot of different lvls of players on most of the planets because the different questlines, dailies, pet hunting, datacron hunting, digsite hunting etc.
    *PvP is excellent. With the remade talent trees you can see A Lot of different spec out there. It's fast and fun.

I have played RoHC since early access and lvld 3 chars to 55. I can't say I ever enojyed leveling a second char in any other MMO that I have played, but in this one it was fun.

8 Euros for an expansion is good deal. Period :).

PS! I know this sounds a bit fan boy like well I guess I am a fan, I do have played the game since beta but this has also given me the chance to see how much a game can be improved. I think most of the people who played this game since beta agree that there was a moment when even the most passionate Star Wars or just MMO fans of us had doubts. I can honestly say I haven't had any doubts for many many months now seeing how polished the game has become and how much content we have been given.

27 Operation bosses and 10+ World bosses (5 of which require 8/16 or 24 well or even superbly geared people to take down.) Loads of Flash Points and HC questlines. I think that is pretty good for a game that is 16 months old.

5 unique Warzones within a year and a bit is neat to say the least.

I give this game thumbsup even during the "really-not-feel-like-mmos-today" day
  5. Apr 21, 2013
    Alright. Firstly I would like to point out that I made an account just to be able to review this, so pardon me if me reviewing isn't too professional. Now, about me a little, I'm an MMORPG addict, I've played GW2, Rift, Wow and many others. However the one I really have been into lately is SWTOR. Though it had a tough start I have seen this game evolving and getting better everyday. WithAlright. Firstly I would like to point out that I made an account just to be able to review this, so pardon me if me reviewing isn't too professional. Now, about me a little, I'm an MMORPG addict, I've played GW2, Rift, Wow and many others. However the one I really have been into lately is SWTOR. Though it had a tough start I have seen this game evolving and getting better everyday. With this New expansion you have the chance to not only experience and new story and new levels but a whole new planet. For subscribers its only 10$ and for F2P 20$, which is a very affordable price in my opinion. Here I feel like Bioware have accomplished their job. And no its not because they work with EA that it means they do completely crappy games. In fact if you take a close look on XFIRE top played games SWTOR is always shifting between 10th, 9th or even 8th with a constant 5000 hours+ per week.
    To conclude:
    +Great content
    +New levels, tons of stuff to do even when reached the lvl cap (I have played for 300 hours+ and I'm still not done with my toon
    +Cool story, well driven
    -Needed a new FP
  6. May 18, 2013
    For $10 this expansion is a good deal. This is the best all around MMO on the market right now. It's great to play alone or with friends. With great story and solid MMO mechanics in pve or pvp it's worth every penny!

1. Aug 28, 2013
    It’s hard not to notice that free World of Warcraft patches offer you just a bit less content than Rise of the Hutt Cartel. [CD-Action 10/2013, p.71]
  2. Jul 10, 2013
    Rise of the Hutt Cartel is decent in its own right, but ultimately too little too late for all but the most dedicated fans.
  3. May 22, 2013
    A new planet and engaging romantic opportunities are among the features that make Rise of the Hutt Cartel so inviting.