Starshatter PC

8.7

1. GarethJ.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Very good space-sim with tactical elements. Highly recommended.
  2. Sauron
    Jul 15, 2004
    Awesome space simulation.
  3. TBoardman
    Apr 7, 2005
    Great game, that can be customised as you want it, if there is a ship you want or a mission you would like to play then it is a simple matter to make it with the tools supplied.
  4. MovenSP.
    Oct 11, 2004
    I would really like to see if the game could progress into upgrades of weapons and fighter planes. The cruisers, capital carriers and the devastators could add some point defense weapons on to its hulls. One cruiser or a carrier against three enemy cruisers, your are just a sitting duck. I would really appreciate if you guys could include Pulsar Mass Driver Cannons to all types of I would really like to see if the game could progress into upgrades of weapons and fighter planes. The cruisers, capital carriers and the devastators could add some point defense weapons on to its hulls. One cruiser or a carrier against three enemy cruisers, your are just a sitting duck. I would really appreciate if you guys could include Pulsar Mass Driver Cannons to all types of cruisers and Capital ships. This type of canon have awesome fire power!!!! You have to think several times facing a ship with a devastating fire power!!!!! It is like WW2's DKM Bismarck head on to HMS Hood. We need something like a big "KAAPOOOWWW!!!!!" Blast everything to smitherins. About the fighters you could include the stealthty space fighter/bomber as used in the Wing Commander Kilrathi war. Imagine the outcome of the war!!! Hunting for these stealthy little buggers. avoiding and attacking them out of defense of the convoy!!!! Ahh!! the Glory of WarFare!!!! Please!!! Please!!! something like this added to the STARSHATTER, it will become very addictive!!!! Expand
  5. ElangovenS.P.
    Oct 7, 2004
    The becomes difficult whenever you are faced with a huge number of enemy fighters and bombers. Only a Pair of friendlies have to face the huge number. Its devatating for most of the time!!! Has anybody found any unlimited weapons/shield codes for this game yet? Let us know, it would be really helpful!!!!!
  6. PeterM.
    Jul 13, 2004
    This game incorporates strategy as well as the wing commanderesque arcade elements that we all love. You can even fly capships. The graphics are good, but not cutting edge, but its the playability that makes this a great game, recommended.
  7. J.P.
    Sep 29, 2004
    Frieking awesome!@!!
  8. DarkkOrbit
    Aug 24, 2004
    This is the one I've been waiting for ...
  9. Anonymous
    Apr 23, 2007
    If you're into realism and a space sim with a wide range of options, then buy this game now!

1. Cheat Code Central
    The game's lack of depth however is its downfall. The dumber you are, the longer you will be able to play this game. I don't say that to belittle intellectually-challenged gamers…..yes I do.
  2. Starshatter provides a welcome dose of innovation to a space sim genre that's been practically rendered extinct, but its originality ultimately fails to translate into a satisfying gameplay experience.
  3. You may not have heard of Starshatter but if you're a space combat fan you really should have.