6.1

1. BeauH.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Sucked from beginning to end. stupid game.
  2. ChrisP.
    Aug 26, 2005
    I almost absolutely hate it. I bought the game because I had the demo and saw "Free Roam" (Which was not accesible). Then I bought it and found out that in Free Roam you must also keep your viewer ratings up! WTF!!! I thought it was FREE Roam. Another thing is that when you are playing the game the other cops will come out, drive like idiots, get in your way, blow up, then decrease your I almost absolutely hate it. I bought the game because I had the demo and saw "Free Roam" (Which was not accesible). Then I bought it and found out that in Free Roam you must also keep your viewer ratings up! WTF!!! I thought it was FREE Roam. Another thing is that when you are playing the game the other cops will come out, drive like idiots, get in your way, blow up, then decrease your viewer ratings greatly. Also I would have liked to see some different map settings. The only ones are Rotating and Stationary. Some differences in the cars would also be nice. Looks and handling are fine, but the top speeds all seem the same. Well anyway if I could have I would have given it a 1 1/2 because of the shots from the show, and all the stuff on thee man Huggy Bear! Expand

1. Sure the graphics are not the best they could be and there's no LAN/Internet play, but that aside it is a fun game to play and it I bought it new for twenty bucks!
  2. With good physics, respectable graphics, an interesting city to explore, and lots of good stuff to shoot, Starsky & Hutch is way better than it should be. [Jan 2004, p.84]
  3. It's one of those games that nobody really asked for, so that leaves only one group of people who will be buying Starsky & Hutch: suckers.