8.2

1. Oct 22, 2010
    I liked this game till I realised that you can't play versus on a LAN. Versus only works when on-line unless you share the same PC which SUCKS.. The Graphics and Game play excellent which was exactly what I expected from a CAPCOM STREETFIGHTER Title.
  2. Dec 5, 2010
    Unless you are a hardcore gamer, able to spend countless hours on this game and money for an excellent controller/PC, do not waste your money on this game. First the decors and characters: lifeless, you need a top end computer with an excellent graphic card to be able to play at the recommended 60 fps. If you are unable to hit the 60fps, you are heading for the gameplay troubled island. Gameplay: the difficulty is extremely poorly managed. Basically: unless you are able to pull the combos as the hardcore gamers, you wonâ Expand
  3. Feb 17, 2012
    Wow, this game is terrible!! Fair enough i've only played it for about an hour, but that hour was enough to make the judgement. It's the same boring, jumping-about rubbish that put me off Street Fighter all those years ago. The only skill involved is in learning the ridiculously hard special moves, there's no fighting strategy that a game like, say, Tekken will give you. It's just jumping about and fireballs and occasionally trying to pull off some move that you've blistered your thumb trying to nail. I only bought this game to fill the fighting game shaped hole in my games collection ( i don't own a console by the way - if i did this probably wouldn't have got a second glance), sadly that hole is still there. If you like the shallow, fireball-fest that has always been Street Fighter then you'll probably like this as it has a lot of characters to play and looks pretty nice, but i need some depth to my combat and this is just too shallow. Expand

1. After years of absence on PC, Street Fighter comes back to PC with a flawless version of this outstanding fighting game. SF IV is a well balanced, fun and an easy to play but hard to master game, but the compatible version adds some welcome visual changes and a fantastic performance in a huge variety of systems.
  2. Street Fighter IV makes difficult things look easy, and achieves one of the best fighting games in this generation. Apparently simple but plenty of possibilities, this game is accessible and deep at the same time: Capcom presses the right button once again.
  3. Street Fighter IV is the perfect heir of the Capcom saga. It is a great recreation of the original's spirit, its unbeatable gameplay and the near infinite online mode make it the best fighting game of this generation.