8.1

1. ChrisB.
    Jan 12, 2010
    Great Looking Grafik, better gameplay and all thene the console versions, but it's still the same like the f...ing snes version and so i give only 7 points, i really liked to see a new gameplay like tekken or something else ......
  2. Aug 11, 2012
    Although it's nice to see this game being released on PC as well as the consoles, the PC version unfortunately has more problems. The game is laggy on both PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, but on PC it's simply unacceptable amount of lag. The graphics don't look far different either. The biggest problem however is that you need the disc to play if you bought a retail version. Really, there's noAlthough it's nice to see this game being released on PC as well as the consoles, the PC version unfortunately has more problems. The game is laggy on both PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, but on PC it's simply unacceptable amount of lag. The graphics don't look far different either. The biggest problem however is that you need the disc to play if you bought a retail version. Really, there's no reason to buy this over Arcade Edition as that game has no problems at all; unless you find this much cheaper and/or haven't played Street Fighter IV before. Personally I think it's worth getting even if you have played it just for the achievements, or if you want to go back and do the game again. It's still a good game nevertheless so don't be put off buying it. Expand
  3. JamesI
    Jan 1, 2010
    This game was everything I expected and more and for a few minutes I couldn't believe what a bargain I got from Steam for only £7! It reminded me how a game can be remade and still keep the game play value. The only thing that I can not stand with this game is how hard the A.I. is! I went down the ranks and still haven't completed it on easy! You may well think I'm a This game was everything I expected and more and for a few minutes I couldn't believe what a bargain I got from Steam for only £7! It reminded me how a game can be remade and still keep the game play value. The only thing that I can not stand with this game is how hard the A.I. is! I went down the ranks and still haven't completed it on easy! You may well think I'm a noob but your opponent will always find a way to get their ultra combo's out on you! I've put this game to bed and got my SNES out for the time being. Would have rated 8 if it wasn't so damn hard! Expand
  4. Jan 13, 2013
    As one of my friends said, "Street Fighter is really fun to play. But lacks enough content for me to even consider putting £40 on it. I really like the fighting though."

1. After years of absence on PC, Street Fighter comes back to PC with a flawless version of this outstanding fighting game. SF IV is a well balanced, fun and an easy to play but hard to master game, but the compatible version adds some welcome visual changes and a fantastic performance in a huge variety of systems.
  2. Street Fighter IV makes difficult things look easy, and achieves one of the best fighting games in this generation. Apparently simple but plenty of possibilities, this game is accessible and deep at the same time: Capcom presses the right button once again.
  3. Street Fighter IV is the perfect heir of the Capcom saga. It is a great recreation of the original's spirit, its unbeatable gameplay and the near infinite online mode make it the best fighting game of this generation.