6.4

1. May 14, 2012
    I loved SSF4 on PC because it is a good game and because its a good port. SFxT is far from being as good as is predecessor technically speaking. Online : It lags even with a 4 bars connection even when the guy is in the same region. There is this sound bug that just ruin the game for me. Finally, the graphics are more aliased than SSF4.

I really want to enjoy playing this game and I look
    forward a patch before playing it more seriously. Expand
  2. Jun 7, 2012
    Street Fighter for those who can't play Street Fighter! Bunch of needless technical baggage that was probably supposed to bring the experience on a whole new level but, unfortunately, did exactly the opposite. Personally, I never found this 'tag team' **** entertaining, but I decided to give the game a try anyway. It annoys me that, when playing single player campaign, if I wish to see the proper ending, I must choose my favorite fighter and his/her corresponding partner. I, for example, dig Bison but absolutely hate playing Juri. However, I have to select the **** in order to view the ending cinematic. Okay, there are other decent features in the game, arcade mode is not my only option, right? Weeeeell, not exactly. The more I played it, the more it felt like Street Fighter 4. Now, imagine SF4 with gameplay mechanics adjusted for a 5 YO kid, and you'll get the right idea of what SFxT actually is. Tekken portion of the roster doesn't seem competitive with its SF counterpart. Maybe it's because I never played Tekken, but I see that the most of the community came to a same conclusion. There's the thing with the crappy DLC, the one that makes you clearly see the true, greedy face of Capcom. Online seems to be horribly laggy, but I that's just what I heard and read. I was smart enough to play the pirate version first and, after the lowdown, I certainly won't be buying the real deal. Definitively not worthy of the ridiculous price! Expand
  3. Jun 30, 2012
    Worst SF ever. Not because of crossover between the 2 franchise, but.in fact, it alienates both fans of the franchise. I for one, welcome previous crossovers such as Capcom VS SNK or XMen VS SF also Marvel VS Capcom. But this game seems to be confused which direction it want to take. It doesn't have the fast, hectic and combo-chaining gameplay like MVC series. On MVC, Capcom has freedom to create the fighting mechanic and they have gone through XMen series and Marvel superheroes series. They also succeeded better with Capcom VS SNK since both fighters have similar system, but that is not the case with Tekken, both games have totally different game mechanic and Tekken characters play like new SF characters. It won't attract tekken players, and with bunch of alien characters it won't generate much interest from SF players. It would be interesting if only they keep tekken mechanic on the tekken characters but that would cause things like imbalance and such. I guess I'll keep on polishing my SFIV skill instead of this horrible fighter. I do wish they ported MVC 3 on PC instead of this crap. Expand
  4. Feb 11, 2014
    Now with the agonizing, soon to be dead windows live.

You can be sure the comments mentioning xbox controllers and giving the game a ten are microsoft employees. Starting from the fact one can't ably manage a fighting game with an xbox controller, there's nothing to cheer for in the game itself.

Besides, as I wrote in the original PS3 review, this is NOT a Tekken game. It's a poor
    attempt to throw Tekken characters into a SF fighter game, without the balance and playtested compatitive nature of SF4 (which I dislike because of the more unnatural and epileptic overall). Fans of Tekken are hyped up to pay their money in for a product that's so dissimilar to any good 3D fighter, it's more than a shame the ripoff was conceived even.

'Tis *nothing* a Tekken fan or more experienced player of (balanced) fighties' would be interested in.
  5. Oct 23, 2013
    I cannot play this game. My GFWL account will not work. I verified it via there website but it will not work in game. I'm hoping for a refund as i have not yet been able to enter the cd key.
  6. Mar 19, 2014
    Getting tekken on pc was too good to be true.. this game is typical street fighter the same simple stupid repetitive combos never liked. Not match the infinity tekken complex and variety and realism combos. Is a disappointment for tekken fans, great milking cash crapcom.

1. Aug 31, 2012
    A decent fighting game, up to par to Capcom's usual quality standards, Street Fighter X Tekken is a sound investment, whether you already own Street Fighter IV, or not. With an extended character roster and rich content, it's guaranteed to keep you hooked for a long time, as you struggle to master its secrets. Some temporary issues however, regarding online functions, refrain us from whole-heartedly recommending it. [July 2012]
  2. Jun 19, 2012
    Has fantastic parts, but isn't the sum of them. Wait for the inevitable remix version, which may fix some of the problems. [Aug 2012, p.55]
    Polished fighting game offers fresh ideas and perfect team play. There is space for more characters but keyboard controls are unusable – thank God for gamepads. [June 2012]