6.3

1. May 12, 2012
    Just built an HTPC with this game in mind and installed this game on it with my pre-ordered version. I AM LOVING IT. ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT. Wireless controller XBOX pc version is next on my list.
  2. May 12, 2012
    I have 4 wireless 360 controllers connected to my PC. If you have friends or family that enjoy this genre, then 4 of you can all play together on one PC or online from different locations. 2 against 2 local or online bouts. All on one screen. Tag team, or all at once. This is the best fighting game ever made. It's AWESOME!
  3. Sep 20, 2012
    There is one restriction to the pc version: It NEEDS to be played with a x360 controller. I play with a wireless xbox controller @3 displays...resolution 3560x1920 and it look crazy insane high res @60-70 fps...even this game is best on a pc system..that's a fact!
  4. May 17, 2012
    Best fighting game i've ever player. Thank you Capcom for bringing us a classic fighting game. Best 60 bucks spend in my life!!!!!!! Tekken players aren't the same as the Ps3 version but after some tie you get used to the tricks and character selection. Just perfect for me....
  5. May 15, 2012
    Very difficult controls for most of the characters. But if you have a controller like i do everything is almost perfect (still difficult sometimes) - fun, lot of action, lot of colors and great music.
  6. Sep 19, 2013
    Street Fighter x Tekken is the holy war of fighting games, we can finally determine which of the two fighting games is the best, in tekken characters were adapted so haughtiness in this game that allows an excellent gameplay and hours of fun. After playing it I noticed the following ... Unfortunately those who complain about this game for the most part are the TEKKENEROS (read terminology for TEKKEN LOVERS), who say that unfortunately they can not move sideways and the gameplay is not equal to that of Tekken, which is a lie, as there is the possibility of playing with style command tekken thanks to the gem "MOVEMENT EASY" which allows to play tekken style, the adaptation of the characters in tekken street fighter style is also good, so it must be understood that the graphics should be the style capcom and namco so this is also critical of but, the TEKKENEROS should stop complaining and afontar the challenge, or will be true what they say that there "is a game tekken botton punchers that ever won in a fighting game! ...

The Street Fighter fan also made ​​their criticisms because it was not Street Fighter 4, it was clear that it would neither be because thanks to the style of play so open any win is conditioned very spite of being an expert or not in the game as in Street Fighter 4

The gem system does not determine either a fight, help at any given time if you know activate, and are not prolonged use, so also accuse it of advantage is absurd

the only thing regrettable is the few stages and of course the policy of the DLC that tarnish much the game, but in spite of that is a fully featured game, so I say let's cut the crap and fight.

TEKKENEROS! THEN, YOURS TRUE ACROSS THE LINE?
  7. Oct 8, 2013
    When announced the release of this game, there are many people that they had had in expectations (now everybody say that is NOT true because they know and are clear that this would be a great game, unfortunately and THAT CHANCE when approaching the eve of the Video Game Awards (VGA KOTAKU.Com was who announced that Chance a group of hackers got inside the disk and found that the DLC was inside the disc, this made a great black campaign against the game came ensim, but not equally to treatment Mortall Kombat who did the same Mortal Kombat not reviewed hackers to find what the DLC that Chance truth In short in spite of that he made ​​this black campaign and say that this game is supposedly a review of Street Fighter 4 characters from Tekken Street Fighter x Tekken gives a clear indication that it is not, because when play this game really flaws Street Fighter 4, believe me here are quality guaranteed, we set aside the bad practice and venture to a game full of fun Expand

1. Aug 31, 2012
    A decent fighting game, up to par to Capcom's usual quality standards, Street Fighter X Tekken is a sound investment, whether you already own Street Fighter IV, or not. With an extended character roster and rich content, it's guaranteed to keep you hooked for a long time, as you struggle to master its secrets. Some temporary issues however, regarding online functions, refrain us from whole-heartedly recommending it. [July 2012]
  2. Jun 19, 2012
    Has fantastic parts, but isn't the sum of them. Wait for the inevitable remix version, which may fix some of the problems. [Aug 2012, p.55]
    Polished fighting game offers fresh ideas and perfect team play. There is space for more characters but keyboard controls are unusable – thank God for gamepads. [June 2012]