8.0

1. johnmorgan
    Aug 15, 2008
    it isnt as bad as all the reviews are making it out to be, they seem to be forgetting the very nice price point, and buy the time you spend the $50 to get all parts the number of hours will have stacked greatly, sure its short, and mediocre, but its episode 1, made for the fans and newcomers alike, newcomers to the genre and fans of the show, its short but very very sweet, a little tooit isnt as bad as all the reviews are making it out to be, they seem to be forgetting the very nice price point, and buy the time you spend the $50 to get all parts the number of hours will have stacked greatly, sure its short, and mediocre, but its episode 1, made for the fans and newcomers alike, newcomers to the genre and fans of the show, its short but very very sweet, a little too easy though, even easier than sam and max episode 1 of both seasons, but still just subscribe to the full season of episodes now for $35 you wont be disappointed Expand
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    This game made me burst out laughing many times over, which is a huge accomplishment in my book. I enjoyed it from start to finish and I'm not very happy with the mixed reviews it received. The puzzles are weird but make sense. The difficulty level is perfect and I finished it without so much as a glance at a walkthrough. My 9 yr old daughter then played it through with only aThis game made me burst out laughing many times over, which is a huge accomplishment in my book. I enjoyed it from start to finish and I'm not very happy with the mixed reviews it received. The puzzles are weird but make sense. The difficulty level is perfect and I finished it without so much as a glance at a walkthrough. My 9 yr old daughter then played it through with only a smattering of hints from her dad and loved it as much as we loved the entire Sam & Max series. This is Telltale at the top of its game. Expand
  3. danielholtzman
    Aug 12, 2008
    I am a big fan of the website and have seen everything many times over. I found that for the first hour or so it doesn't seem very fun or funny but it gets better as you get into the story. The game is very entertaining and there is some hard puzzles. If you dont know the homestarrunner world you may be kind of dissipointed
  4. Jun 8, 2013
    I don't think I've ever laughed so much in a game *ever*! I dare say it's even better written than Valve's comedicly genius game Portal. Genuinely impressed and very happy with this game!
  5. Mar 29, 2015
    I have never been a large fan of Homestar Runner, but I really like some Strong Bad e-mail episodes. This game basically takes that premise and puts it into a game perspective - you will be playing as Strong Bad, a villain character that thinks he's totally awesome and your objective in this adventure game will be to destroy the glory of Homestar, another character from the universe. EvenI have never been a large fan of Homestar Runner, but I really like some Strong Bad e-mail episodes. This game basically takes that premise and puts it into a game perspective - you will be playing as Strong Bad, a villain character that thinks he's totally awesome and your objective in this adventure game will be to destroy the glory of Homestar, another character from the universe. Even if you don't know the lore, the characters are still wacky and funny. Like me, you will probably not get the full experience, but nevertheless the game is still loads of fun and is quite long (7 hours to 100%).
    There are also mini games to play such as creating your own comic or playing an arcade game - Snake Boxer 5 which is so unfair that you have to find hidden manual pages throughout the game in order to beat it.
    You can gain achievements (or trophies) for accomplishing certain task in the game, forcing you to play for a much longer time if you want to obtain every single one.
    If you like the character of Strong Bad, you will enjoy this game a lot. If not, it will probably just be a mediocre adventure game for you.

1. As an introduction to Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, then, the game's adventure elements are mostly a conduit for the humor, the bread to the cheese. And yeah, the bread may be a little mediocre in this case, but the cheese can be divine.
  2. As a result, this first game can be called 'pretty good', but it’s still a little short on awesomeness.
  3. Fans of the franchise probably won't be too disappointed if they pick this up, but people looking for a series point-and-click adventure game are probably going to want to go elsewhere.