7.9

1. Jun 8, 2013
    I don't think I've ever laughed so much in a game *ever*! I dare say it's even better written than Valve's comedicly genius game Portal. Genuinely impressed and very happy with this game!
  2. Feb 29, 2012
    This game made me burst out laughing many times over, which is a huge accomplishment in my book. I enjoyed it from start to finish and I'm not very happy with the mixed reviews it received. The puzzles are weird but make sense. The difficulty level is perfect and I finished it without so much as a glance at a walkthrough. My 9 yr old daughter then played it through with only a smattering of hints from her dad and loved it as much as we loved the entire Sam & Max series. This is Telltale at the top of its game. Expand
  3. johnmorgan
    Aug 15, 2008
    it isnt as bad as all the reviews are making it out to be, they seem to be forgetting the very nice price point, and buy the time you spend the $50 to get all parts the number of hours will have stacked greatly, sure its short, and mediocre, but its episode 1, made for the fans and newcomers alike, newcomers to the genre and fans of the show, its short but very very sweet, a little too easy though, even easier than sam and max episode 1 of both seasons, but still just subscribe to the full season of episodes now for $35 you wont be disappointed Collapse

1. As an introduction to Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, then, the game's adventure elements are mostly a conduit for the humor, the bread to the cheese. And yeah, the bread may be a little mediocre in this case, but the cheese can be divine.
  2. As a result, this first game can be called 'pretty good', but it’s still a little short on awesomeness.
  3. Fans of the franchise probably won't be too disappointed if they pick this up, but people looking for a series point-and-click adventure game are probably going to want to go elsewhere.