7.6

1. May 10, 2012
    Fantastic game from 2005! No doubt the best game for being a zombie as it has everything in it from classic zombie lore/hollywood flicks. If you love zombies and 1950's with a futuristic twist, you'll faint after playing a minute of this. I highly recommend it! Great gameplay, awesome 1950's inspired soundtrack, nothing can go wrong in this game as you set out as Stubb's to get payback.
  2. Feb 21, 2013
    Oh man did I fall in love with this game! I played it a few years after it came out, and loved every minute of it! I still play it today every once in a while because they just don't make games like this anymore!
  3. Jul 5, 2011
    This game is fun, but unfortunatly it gets very repetitive. For the first few minutes of the game it is quite entertaining to personally invade someone's brain cavity, but eventualy it gets quite aggravating. Good for a few laughs only.

1. To give the visual style greater impact Stubbs the Zombie features the best soundtrack this year.
  2. There's a lot to be said about plowing through town with a zombie horde, biting brains. [Dec 2005, p.59]
  3. Wideload has placed a welcome knee in the groin of the status quo, but by taking its subject too lightly it’s also failed to turn an adventurous prototype into a durable production. [Christmas 2005, p.102]