6.5

1. Jun 5, 2014
    This is one of those games that you have to spend hours to play in order to get places, but still is one of my favorite games for PC, you have thousands of people under your command, attacking places and taking them are very fun, and can be some of the best battles I have had in games, if you are into strategy, and want a huge war-like game, that can keep you for hours, I definitelyThis is one of those games that you have to spend hours to play in order to get places, but still is one of my favorite games for PC, you have thousands of people under your command, attacking places and taking them are very fun, and can be some of the best battles I have had in games, if you are into strategy, and want a huge war-like game, that can keep you for hours, I definitely suggest this one. Expand

1. The level design appears to be somewhat lacklustre (there's too much 'take this point! And now this one!'), but it's still an enjoyable romp. [Mar 2008, p.85]
  2. It starts really poorly - even the disgracefully short tutorial uncovers the deficiencies of this title, namely units getting lost and jerky sounds resembling old electronic games. Then the first mission sucks you in for good. Diversity of situations you face precludes any possibility of boredom, but the presentation and unit AI deserved much more attention. [March 2008]
  3. Shortcomings aside, Arms for Victory is bound to suck you into its fold in short order. The immense battles with thousands of various units at your command are simply epic.