Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe PC

8.4

1. May 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Didn't play this game, but played both Plus and original SPP.
    Original SPP is slightly less punishing as there are no turrets or cannons involved.
    So, SPP as a concept gets a clear 6 and the original version gets a 6.
    Adult Swim-hosted junk version ("plus") adds 2 more characters, Gems and those abominable turrets/cannons.
    Deluxe apparently adds tilesets, plus some challenge objects for each tileset such as icicles (I watched a livestream)
    So, I give 6 to the concept. If original SPP was here for reviewing, I'd give IT a 6 and a 4 to Deluxe.
    It is well worth about 10min of fun for a masochist, but NOT worth any cash unless you are a MASOCHISTIC COUPLE owning a PC linked to TV.
  2. May 24, 2013
    This game is one of the best indie games I have every played. Not only is single player a laugh but playing Local head to head is amazing. I have never had so much fun playing a game before and I would recommend this to anyone! You will not regret getting it, the smile never leaves your face! Well done on creating possibly the most addicting game out there. Angry Birds move aside, helloThis game is one of the best indie games I have every played. Not only is single player a laugh but playing Local head to head is amazing. I have never had so much fun playing a game before and I would recommend this to anyone! You will not regret getting it, the smile never leaves your face! Well done on creating possibly the most addicting game out there. Angry Birds move aside, hello Super Puzzle Platformer! Collapse
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jun 9, 2013
    Plain and simple: one of the best casual game on the market. Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe is fun and addictive.
  2. Jun 6, 2013
    Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe is a solid game that takes a good idea and runs with it without overstaying its welcome, but it isn't likely to reach cult hit status like Robot Unicorn Attack.
  3. May 31, 2013
    Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe packs a ton of great run/jump/shoot/puzzle action in its arcade shell, and is easily one of the best Tetris-style games to show up in a very long time.