SuperPower 2 PC

7.0

1. KillingJoke
    Feb 9, 2005
    This is a great game! I play the patched version 1.4 Very stable and I didnt notice any bugs yet. Very easy too handle game but yet very deep. Macro style game, and very fun in multiplayer. All of you strategic guys, give it a try!
  2. Jun 3, 2011
    This game is awesome. It has the perfect balance between all three spheres, Politics, Military and Economy.
    The economic 'engine' is great, it is hard to understand fully, but isn't needed to function your economy.
    It is very easy to manage your country, opposed to a game such as Rulers of Nations which has a bad interface, Super Power 2's is much better and organized. Even now (2011) servers go up regularly and there is an active forum, http://www.golemlabs.com/community/index.php.

You must get the patch 1.4.
    This game is awesome, it is a must buy for people interested in politics or history in any shape or form.
  3. Jan 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is very good.I am now until the first time the game is so addictive.
    Political and economic alliance with other countries, and may cause a war,
    Over everything. Is very good.
  4. CyrusB.
    Oct 24, 2004
    Don't waste your money! This game is filled with bugs and uses Starforce, an anti-pirating verification that can cause damage to your CD drive. I was Australia and an enemy ship drove right across the middle of my country! I could go on and on about the bugs. The only good news is they're working on patches so keep an eye on those - maybe the game will get fixed. In all Don't waste your money! This game is filled with bugs and uses Starforce, an anti-pirating verification that can cause damage to your CD drive. I was Australia and an enemy ship drove right across the middle of my country! I could go on and on about the bugs. The only good news is they're working on patches so keep an eye on those - maybe the game will get fixed. In all fairness, I gave it a 3 and not a 0 because the game does have potential IF they patch it. Think of an awesome game that they released when it was 80% finished and that's what's in the box. Expand
  5. Ryan`
    Feb 1, 2005
    Excelent game! I play it all the time just because i am into the whole geo-political kind of stuff. I would give this game a 10, but it uses starforce so unless you are the cable news kinda junkie who wants to bomb other countries I would not recomend this game to you because Starforce anti-pirating software is harmfull to your computer system, and thi game is loaded wit that kind ofExcelent game! I play it all the time just because i am into the whole geo-political kind of stuff. I would give this game a 10, but it uses starforce so unless you are the cable news kinda junkie who wants to bomb other countries I would not recomend this game to you because Starforce anti-pirating software is harmfull to your computer system, and thi game is loaded wit that kind of software. If you like burning music, do not buy this game, because NERO wont work with starforce. Expand

Much that was important in a global simulation has been left out; and much that’s included is bug-ridden, inactive, confusing or unbalanced.
  2. The gameplay wears a bit thin when you realize trying to accomplish real-life goals just isn’t very interesting.
  3. Far from exciting so even the studious may lose their adoration over time.