7.4

1. Feb 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really love this game and i recommend it with joy in my heart.

Take control of a nation and bring it up to glory or firstly win then fail epicly.

The future of a nation is in ur hands
  2. Sep 14, 2011
    This game is horribly addicting! For me the strength of the game is the Shattered States campaign that results in a global free-for-all. Playing as a second or third tier nation results in vicious campaigns in the middle of nowhere and supply is just as important as the latest weapons. Oodles of fun!

Peacetime is boring though, so play like it a really detailed game of Risk and just have fun with it.

1. All in all Supreme Ruler is a solid game.
  2. Supreme Ruler 2020 is a big step on from what has gone before in the series. It doesn’t stand head and shoulders above the pack, but it certainly rubs shoulders with the big boys and doesn’t come off looking cheap and a little embarrassed. It makes the job of being a psychopathic dictator just that little bit more fun.
  3. Personally for me, the learning curve is a bit steep and the commitment too large. But that’s me – this is a great game, polished and well worked. If you have the time and the inclination the rewards on offer are great, and it’s highly unlikely to become a repetitive experience.