8.3

1. MattN.
    Apr 11, 2006
    Excellent addition to a brilliant game. Doesn't add anything new or mess up any of the original goodness and the few extra new weapons don't really change the gameplay in any meaningful way. Though I'll probably have to play through again with sniper rifle just for the challenge. On the down side is it's very short and really could use a decent selection of weapons. If Excellent addition to a brilliant game. Doesn't add anything new or mess up any of the original goodness and the few extra new weapons don't really change the gameplay in any meaningful way. Though I'll probably have to play through again with sniper rifle just for the challenge. On the down side is it's very short and really could use a decent selection of weapons. If you loved the first game you'll love this too. Can't wait for next part. Expand
  2. RichL.
    Mar 21, 2006
    Excellent expansion to one of the most innovative FPS games out there. My biggest complaint is that it left me wanting more! Fortunately the new levels are challenging to play over again at higher difficulty levels. Oh the new weapons are really nice too.
  3. JayK.
    Mar 11, 2006
    This was quite possibly the best expansion ever made. I loved the original and this expansion really adds to the realistic SWAT experience. You have to check out the grenade launcher, it totally changes the way multiplayer is player. And the new game type "Smash and Grab" is cool!

The new missions are tough, and should give the more experienced fans something to challenge themselves with, while the expanded accessories and arsenal are quite cool. It’s a bummer that the new melee attack is so limp – we’d really have expected a bit more force behind our police brutality.
  2. There were time when I felt more like I was playing an amateur mod than a professional expansion pack. [Apr 2006, p.51]
  3. The Stetchkov Syndicate takes that sense of style up a notch as you flit through a church rammed with recovering junkies in one level, then sweep into a rock club with a massive devil statue the next. Excellent.