5.9

1. Sep 4, 2013
    This is really nice game for Free 2 Play form. Yes, there are some bugs and glitches with animations, but that's not so big trouble. Nice gameplay and ideas like battle actions on roads in cars are awesome. I really like this game.
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    This game is pretty cool. The highway level with its hollywood buster like car chase to catch a VIP with his suitcase was one of the most addictive levels i've ever played. Just for that experience its worth a download, hey, its free!
  3. Oct 10, 2013
    All these zeroes are unjustified. It's a beta and the devs already know about it's problems. Every bloody zero here and even those that in the critics section are retarded. You don't rate a game when it's in beta. Does anyone give scores to battlefield 3 during it's beta. During bf3 beta, the game was sooooo bad. Even the bf4 beta right now is pretty bad with graphics and glitches. Does anybody go ahead and make crazy uniformed choices? So please please please. Give this game a chance. Expand
  4. Oct 10, 2013
    The co-creator from CS who make a best FPS game for us and we must say thank to them not for any reiview bullshjt for it..and this is play for free not fore sell like vale took his idea and sell for them self..
  5. Oct 11, 2013
    This game is incredible. I say boo to anyone who gives this game anything lower than a 7. Sure, it has it's fair share of bugs, but it really is what I call an FPS. It's a really good pew pew game.
  6. Oct 10, 2013
    Great game that manages to impress and retain the mechanics of the original CS, while building in some excellent new ideas. POSITIVE. Tactical Intervention should have been released as an early access game. There are some minor bugs and issues that could have been ironed out before an official release. This is why the review scores are down. Look past this and it is really easy to enjoy this game much more than CSGO which although CSGO looks great it lost most of the fun elements by trying to be more COD-like. POSITIVE. The game is free. It is great fun. I encountered no lag. I would give the game a 7.5 to 8 score but seeing as so many fools have trolled it down I will give it a 10. Expand
  7. Nov 2, 2013
    First of all let me just say for all those cry baby types, this is not pay to win. I have played pay to win games and this is not one. I have played this game since beta, and yes it did have some bugs to work out, but unlike other more popular titles, the creator actually fixes things, and listens to player feed back. The game is extremely balanced for a shooter, and new content is being added frequently. The graphics are not top notch but the game play itself is very good. Sure you can pay for ascetic items to pimp your character out but, but nothing you buy with cash that cant be bought with points, which almost every item can be, does not affect your stats what so ever. If your expecting CS with better graphics then don't get your hopes up. But if your looking for the CS feel with some what different game play then download this game. What do you have to lose its free! The best part about the game, is that the creator will read your comments and reply to you personally, or have someone from his staff get back to you, and he is continuing to work on new content all the time. Give it a chance you wont regret it. Expand
  8. Nov 10, 2013
    This is a great old school FPS and its free to play dont know why so many bad reviews.... maybe too many battlefield fanboys here... If you like CS then you gona love this one.
  9. Mar 3, 2014
    This game is in its early stage. There are bugs. There are problems... This comes with the early stage game. I love how fun and fast this game is. It is extremely fun to play with friends!
  10. Apr 28, 2014
    This game is actually really fun if your with more that 4 or 5 friends and want to play a shooter that's multiplayer. It does lag some times on the car mission but besides that its a pretty good game!
  11. Aug 4, 2014
    Now that the game is more polished, it's a lot less buggy, has better maps, and is more balanced. I'm not a giant fan of modern FPS games, but TI does it's best to provide an exhilarating team-based experience comparable to CS:GO.

1. Oct 28, 2013
    Glimmers of that CS charm, but needs another year in development and local servers before standing alongside such heavyweights. [Nov 2013, p.91]
  2. Oct 17, 2013
    Tactical Intervention has been proclaimed as the new Counter Strike's successor. That was the expectation. Reality give us a game that is simply not worthy to be compared to the Counter Stike brand, because of the extremely buggy technical structure, the "free-to-PAY" attitude, and some anachronistic gameplay choices. We won't say it's completely rubbish, it can be even fun for some minutes, indeed, but we don't think we will spend any other time (or money) again on it.
  3. Oct 7, 2013
    It feels rushed and it's probably only good as a reminder how unapproachable team shooters have been at the turn of the millennium.