6.7

1. Mar 15, 2012
    I do enjoy Take on Helicopters but it is lacking in fights and gets more boring than Microsoft Flight. You can actually add it as an addon to OA ArmaII etc.. anyways.. I am drifting here.. look for the release of Hinds on 3/15/2012
  2. Sep 1, 2012
    I love the feel... Its just like a real helicopters flight characteristics and I should know I flew for years ... love it.. Good job Bohemia! Graphics Roads, cars and small details doesn't do my NVidia 2gb 690 video card justice .. I just bought this do to the memory's of tooling around in a Hughes 500D model helicopter and feeling like your hung from a string really shows you needI love the feel... Its just like a real helicopters flight characteristics and I should know I flew for years ... love it.. Good job Bohemia! Graphics Roads, cars and small details doesn't do my NVidia 2gb 690 video card justice .. I just bought this do to the memory's of tooling around in a Hughes 500D model helicopter and feeling like your hung from a string really shows you need small inputs to the cyclic smooth transitions to landing and all will be good Collapse

1. Mar 30, 2012
    A challenging helicopter simulator not as hardcore as another flight simulators but still fun to play. Brings a different Career approach focused on drama.
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    Take on Helicopters doesn't revolutionize the simulator genre but most definitely will go down in gaming history as an interesting experiment. Have the developers focused more on the "simulator" part, the game could gain more recognition among hardcore fans.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 20, 2012
    The very first flight simulator capable of attracting gamers who always ignored this genre. Two large maps and plenty of missions with detailed models of helicopters make you a fan of flying. [Dec 2011]