8.3

1. May 18, 2011
    I got this game for $5 for all 5 chapters during the Steam summer sale. Well worth that price. Although childish, it is very well made. Good story, great voice acting, charming, witty, creative puzzles. Takes about 4 hours of play time to finish each chapter so roughly 20 hours total.
  2. Aug 6, 2011
    I specially sing in to Metacritic to rate this game. I saw some reviews and decidet to write my own. For thoese who likes pirates and love homor will love this game. thumbs up! At the first some minutes i was so banned that i had to play the game to the end. i played 80 hours.
    80 hours full of fun wonderfull story and humor.

1. It's not as engaging or memorable as we remember the originals to be, and the puzzles won't blow anyone away, but it's still hugely exciting to play a brand new Monkey Island game, such is the enduring popularity of the early 90s classics.
  2. The difficulty of the problem-solving you're tasked with is perfectly pitched, and if you do get stuck, the very subtle hint system may be all you need to help you along. You never feel overwhelmed and the gameplay doesn't become tedious or as frustrating as it can in other adventure games.
    Monkey Island is back. This first episode is a strong start, with Guybrush at his best, an amusing script and a barrel of grog to boot.