7.9

1. MarkL
    Sep 30, 2009
    I started off sceptical about the setting of this chapter, it lacked the feel of the classic Monkey Island games more so than previous Tales chapters and felt like filler to the story rather than progression. But the introduction of some great characters - and particularly the return of a certain old one - helped make this the most enjoyable instalment so far. The chapter ends well and I started off sceptical about the setting of this chapter, it lacked the feel of the classic Monkey Island games more so than previous Tales chapters and felt like filler to the story rather than progression. But the introduction of some great characters - and particularly the return of a certain old one - helped make this the most enjoyable instalment so far. The chapter ends well and left me in great anticipation for Chapter 4, there's still potential for this series to be commended alongside the original games, lets see where Telltale go with it next! Collapse
  2. AmanG
    Oct 11, 2009
    The Foundation was already set up for a deep and 'gut-wrenching' epic in the previous episode as we saw our beloved hero get eaten by a giant manatee...this one doesn't disappoints.
  3. Aug 6, 2011
    my score is here also a 10 because this chapter is different to 1 and 2 but its do also a lot of fun. i love this game and hope you will have also much fun to play it. enjoy

1. Telltale Games has done really well with this new chapter of the adventures of Guybrush. This third chapter is great, full of fun moments and intelligent puzzles. Even more, at last we see the comeback of one of the most charming characters of the series, Murray.
  2. Those who have played the first two games in the franchise and want to keep going to see how it all ends will find Tales of Monkey Island: Lair of the Leviathan to be a minor diversion in an otherwise great series.
  3. Lair of the Leviathan is extremely short and not quite up to par in terms of difficulty, but its a generally solid continuation to the episodic series.