Team Fortress 2 PC

9.1

1. A.Nonymous
    Nov 18, 2007
    A great online game, with a great amount of flaws. The removal of grenades may be one thing, but the crippling of the Sniper, the skimmed classes and several annoying new features plague this sequel. For instance, the Critical Shot System. Very bad idea in a competitive online game. When you're fighting, the battle should depend on your skill. Not your chance of getting a Critical A great online game, with a great amount of flaws. The removal of grenades may be one thing, but the crippling of the Sniper, the skimmed classes and several annoying new features plague this sequel. For instance, the Critical Shot System. Very bad idea in a competitive online game. When you're fighting, the battle should depend on your skill. Not your chance of getting a Critical Shot. Considering Valve removed a lot of fun from this game in the name of fairness, it's odd that they would include something as unbalanced as that. Anyone whose been running along at full health and been killed instantly by a Sniper with a machete who got a Crit Shot will know what i'm talking about. Also, the Kill Assist System, while a good idea, is very inconsistent. I've seen people get a Kill Assist ten seconds after they them, then people not getting a Kill Assist after they hurt someone and someone else kills him. Lastly, the aforementioned Sniper. This is yet another game where Valve have destroyed the Sniper simply because people complain about "fairness". A Sniper is suppose to be deadly, one-shot-kill man. Thats what the Sniper is about. Now, the only way you'll get a one-shot-kill is if you wait ten seconds for your sniper rifle to charge (yes, charge) and then get a direct headshot. This is made even more difficult due to the fact the Sniper rifle is incredibly inaccurate, the Sniper's health is incredibly low, and the bullet travel time is extraordinarily high. A good game, but contains quite a few dissapointments considering Valve has been producing this for nearly a decade. Expand
  2. Dec 4, 2010
    This game is PC gamer's essential. You can't call yourself a PC gamer and not at least try this game. The art style is unique and appealing. The gameplay varies dramatically from map to map, requiring the player to create new strategies and work with their team n order to succeed. If you employ the classes properly you should never get stuck, unable to proceed.
    The community is a
    The community is a nice bunch of people.
    The game has it's own charm, that keeps a big, goofy smile on your face the whole time you play it, maybe it's the art style, maybe it's the art style, maybe it's the personalities that each of the classes has, maybe it's how the game sort of makes fun of itself and takes itself so un-seriously.
    There are frequent updates that keep adding new items and features that get the whole community excited and with good reason, these new items can throw a real curve ball in the right situation.
    Lastly, whether you buy the game separately or in the deal of the century that is the Orange Box, the price is always right to buy a copy of Team Fortress 2. So what are you waiting for, go and fire up Steam, and download it, you will not regret it.
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    This game is a masterpiece. Period... The graphics, the controls, the team effort for winning another fight and the constant updates and new items you can get.... It´s great. One of the best games i ever played.
  4. Apr 25, 2012
    A masterpiece. this game is a truly worthwhile shooter for the ages. gameplay is fun, and balanced. character customization is expensive, but if your into that kind of thing thats cool. the game as a whole is awesome looking, sounding, feeling, and playing. why are you still reading this? go play it! its FREE!
  5. Jan 3, 2012
    This is one of the best shooter games that I have ever played (if not the best)! It's so great that it's really hard to describe into words. What I really have to like is the graphics. I think that the animated graphics are so great that it may even put Pixar to shame. However, the gameplay is where this game really shines. I had a lot of fun mowing down thousands of enemies as aThis is one of the best shooter games that I have ever played (if not the best)! It's so great that it's really hard to describe into words. What I really have to like is the graphics. I think that the animated graphics are so great that it may even put Pixar to shame. However, the gameplay is where this game really shines. I had a lot of fun mowing down thousands of enemies as a heavy, completing hard objectives as a scout, and using total stealth as a spy. As for the gameplay modes, I'm happy they just stuck to the classic capture the flag, payload, and control points rather than coming up with something new. If they just did something new, I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. My only real problem with this game is the lack of a mini-map. It is really hard to navigate through the battlefield without one. However, the rest of the game more than makes up for this. Before I played this game, I had also played Star Wars Battlefront. Star Wars Battlefront is amazing, but if you ask me, its got nothing on this. To here I thought Star Wars Battlefront was this good; I stand corrected. Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    TF2 really has a way of making this game incredibly fun to play. 9 classes, all with changing weapons, outfits, accessories. There's also an ability to craft items, trade them, and even purchase 100's of items in-game using real life cash. I believe the game is free to play also. u really can't go wrong with that!!!!!
  7. Nov 17, 2011
    Greatest multiplayer experience i've had in any game. It's not about the weapons or actual combat it's all about the community! Greatest community alive. Jumping around spamming voice commands, youtube videos, GMod associated. I met a lot of my best friends through Team Fortress 2. The hats are also cool too. So are the characters. Yeah.
  8. Nov 20, 2011
    TF2 really puts the fun back in the FPS genre imo. The games been out awhile but I still have a blast playing it. Oh and I love my hats :D. I know this review doesn't tell you much but if you love fast paced truly team based FPS fun that doesn't take itself too seriously and blends a creative art style with just the right amount of comedy then TF2 is the game of your dreams.
  9. Nov 20, 2011
    As a "free to play noob", I would rate this game a 10. Valve constantly releases updates and it has great replay value. Each of the nine classes have their benefits and disadvantages, which balances out great. Thank you Valve for this fantastic shooter!
  10. Nov 20, 2011
    This game is amazing. I totally recommend it for everybody. The style is great, because you can use it the way you want. You can find a lot of items, or buy a few from the store. I love this game. It is a pretty hard game to get used to at first though. Once you get used to it, its great.
  11. Dec 15, 2011
    I got this game as soon as it came out and can't bear to think about the hours I've put into playing it. Luckily its still enjoyable now, which is amazing given its age. My only slight issue is the game does require strategy (especially around medics) and online games are weak on that aspect, which can make it frustrating. Still its an amazing game and now its free there can bge noI got this game as soon as it came out and can't bear to think about the hours I've put into playing it. Luckily its still enjoyable now, which is amazing given its age. My only slight issue is the game does require strategy (especially around medics) and online games are weak on that aspect, which can make it frustrating. Still its an amazing game and now its free there can bge no argument for not playing it. Expand
  12. Jan 4, 2012
    The graphics are something to cherish due to that cartoony feeling, and the gameplay is extremely decent if you can handle the MLG multiplayer. Overall, if you know how to use the characters to choose from and which is your favorite, you'll find this a blast to play.
  13. Dec 21, 2011
    The best overall shooter game I've ever played, very creative and original as well. The fact that the game now is completely free and gets massive regular updates, and has hundreds of community created maps makes this perhaps the best game I have ever played, and I rarely give out 10 / 10!
  14. Dec 24, 2011
    It's balanced, it's addictive, and you can play it for hundreds of hours without stopping. Yes, my friends, this is the world of Team Fortress 2, a highly addictive and stylized free to play multiplayer game. It does look simple, but it's a very complex shooter at its heart and caters to all forms of gameplay.
  15. Dec 27, 2011
    One of the few games I'll give 10/10. I've played this more than any other multiplayer game (800 hours). There are nine classes, each truly unique from the next, with a limitless number of strategies, tactics, etc. Played this game all through college and still loving it.
  16. Apr 6, 2012
    One of the best PC games of all time, and it's FREE. There are no reasons for you to NOT download it and at least try it out, but I can bet you'll be sucked in by the perfect, meticulously balanced gameplay, the original visual art style or by the quirky comic books and videos Valve releases once in a while, it's a fun game to play, to discuss and be a part of.
  17. Jun 9, 2012
    In an Era of graphically demanding First Person Shooters, Team Fortress 2 is a Gem. It can Run smoothly on integrated graphics. Fun and Unique Gameplay. Epic Chaos and Mayhem happening in various maps and game modes. The cartoony graphics is visually appealing and beautiful.
  18. Sep 22, 2012
    Best of the best game! With out comments! The most highly regarded free game in history!
    As one of the most popular multiplayer action games of all time, Team Fortress 2 is constantly evolving with ongoing free updates, with whom in the game, new game modes, maps, items, and, most importantly, hats. Nine game classes will open access to many different tactics.
  19. Aug 27, 2012
    This is one of the best games i ever played. I looked at the negative reviews and it seems lots of people complain that they dont get hats right away or believe the hats make other people better. They complain about being bad and saying theres no balance when there really is just gotta pay attention and know what you're doing.
    Give this game a try. All the extra weapons arent better just
    Give this game a try. All the extra weapons arent better just go with play styles so try them out and have fun. And a tip: The 2 keys you'll probably buy to become premium can be used to get most of the game weapons or get a hat and 3 stranges for the class you'll mostly like use as your main one and some weapons you'll use in the game as you find drops. Tf2 official wiki and tf2 spreadsheet a great resource of information and pricing.
  20. Dec 19, 2012
    I think this game is too good to be for free. It's highly addicting and original to the max. It updates very often... you just have to play it to understand just how great the updates are. And the deals, oh the deals! Valve is just too generous.
  21. Apr 1, 2013
    This game is almost perfect, the best balanced FPS ever.

Team Fortress 2 is a mix of using well-thought classes and weapons, changing classes and equipment dynamically and counter the class and equipment of the opponent. Fight your way through 60 official and over 300 notable user-made custom maps, survive and kill in 8 official and at least 10 notable custom gamemode, reaching from
    This game is almost perfect, the best balanced FPS ever.

Fight your way through 60 official and over 300 notable user-made custom maps, survive and kill in 8 official and at least 10 notable custom gamemode, reaching from Capture the Flag over Prophunt to King of the Hill.

A lovely style of graphic, perfect voice actors (at least in english), funny voice clips and especially the balancing do the rest.

Now to the best of all: The F2P system. Its completely unique for a F2P shooter to not be P2W as PlanetSide or AVA, to name two other Steam F2P shooters, are. Premium members gain ONLY the following:

-6 times bigger backpack
    -ability to trade items
    -ability to find hats and misc (which dont have any effect at all)
    -the feeling that they spent a great developer team a drink

To the balancing: I would call 2 weapons, Phlogistinator and Soda Popper, a bit over the top, but they are both easy to counter, even though you can get annoyed by them pretty fast.
    Also weak is the point that the classical Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch modes miss due to the fact that Valve wanted to think the players as team players, not as CoD Kiddies.

To get to an end: Team Fortress has a great humor, a brilliant lovely artstyle, a growing and good community, a outstanding balancing and a very good F2P system. It won't make it 10/10 because of the missing of the Deathmatch modes and the little mistakes in Balancing, but it is one of the best games (on my personal Top 10 at least 3rd) ever made.
  22. Aug 22, 2013
    I started to play when this game was not Free to Play, and I have to say only one thing this game keeps its quality, even when everyone is running in weird painted hatwear.
  23. Jun 28, 2014
    in my entire life.

All classes have purpose
    It is completely balanced
    its now free-to-play
    the weapons are unique and have their own strengths
    I've spent over 100 dollars in this game. and i must say...
    worth it.
  24. Nov 16, 2013
    Probably one of the best online FPS of all time.

Probably one of the best online FPS of all time.

Don't expect to like Team Fortress 2 the moment you jump into battle, the chances are you will find it very difficult and frustrating. Once you find the class your good at and the weapons you like, you'll be playing it non-stop. There is so much to this game you'll find as you progress. The maps are all very fun with different gamemodes which are all fun and can easily be played on for over 100 hours. The only real downside of the game is the community who can sometimes ruin the server you are playing on. Sometimes you can't escape them and will just have to wait until they are all gone. Another downside maybe being people doing cheap tricks with their classes and weapons and such.

Freakin' good game, by far the best Free-to-play game out there.
  25. RobertD.
    Oct 10, 2007
    As an addict of Team Fortress Classic, I was excited and worried for Team Fortress 2. At first glance from playing the beta, I found myself in a confusing situation, not knowing what I should think or feel. Like a confused Emo lost in the world, I waded through my emotions until finally coming to a conclusion. I loved the similarities between Team Fortress Classic and TF2... but the As an addict of Team Fortress Classic, I was excited and worried for Team Fortress 2. At first glance from playing the beta, I found myself in a confusing situation, not knowing what I should think or feel. Like a confused Emo lost in the world, I waded through my emotions until finally coming to a conclusion. I loved the similarities between Team Fortress Classic and TF2... but the differences made me uneasy. After playing the beta for two hours, I vowed that I would never like it quite as much as TFC. However, it's since grown on me and I've decided to give it the magnificent honor of receiving a perfect 10 out of 10. From the outset Team Fortress 2 may seem like a pretty straightforward game with little to offer. There's 9 player classes which all offer a unique style of gameplay, but that's not what makes this game unique. Strategy plays a huge role in this game. It's called TEAM Fortress for a reason-- if your team works together, you will most assuredly succeed. I can proudly say that I am one of the die-hard TF fans (I was playing TFC up until the TF2 beta was released to the public) and Valve has not missed a beat. Expand
  26. Jun 24, 2011
    This game is absolutely amazing. The classes are all balanced to have perfect weaknesses and strengths. Teams must balance the types of players to be successful. However, you are not handicapped so much that your are incapable of fighting one class or another. Expect to spend hundreds of hours on this game
  27. Nov 6, 2011
    This is an epic game. Playing online against other people, with an array of outlandish characters is epic. There are so many things you can do, so many achievements to collect, pwnage to dish out and pwnage to receive. By far the bes FTP game on Steam. The graphics are also good, and the controls are not that hard to learn. Overall, a very addictive, all-rounded game.
  28. Dec 23, 2011
    Oh yea! This is most fun multiplayer game 4ever!
    You can forget hats, you can collected weapons.
    You can love hats and weapons
    You can hate it's all.
    But you must install this game.
  29. Apr 4, 2013
    Been playing since '08 and it's still a blast. While the community can be frustrating, there are thousands of servers out there and everyone can find their community. The complaints about balancing is a bit ridiculous; the game is very balanced. There are a very small number of items that I find unbalanced, (3 to be exact), but other than that it's a wonderful game with a genuine, colorfulBeen playing since '08 and it's still a blast. While the community can be frustrating, there are thousands of servers out there and everyone can find their community. The complaints about balancing is a bit ridiculous; the game is very balanced. There are a very small number of items that I find unbalanced, (3 to be exact), but other than that it's a wonderful game with a genuine, colorful artstyle. Expand
  30. Sep 17, 2012
    TF2 is an amazing game that has so much stuff in it! Trading, crafting, purchasing (Although I don't really do that). Possibly the best thing is stranges. They count your kills and level up and every person you kill shows what level like positively inhumane minigun. There are 9 classes, which I thought some would be OP and others terrible but they are all even. Heavy is susceptible to spysTF2 is an amazing game that has so much stuff in it! Trading, crafting, purchasing (Although I don't really do that). Possibly the best thing is stranges. They count your kills and level up and every person you kill shows what level like positively inhumane minigun. There are 9 classes, which I thought some would be OP and others terrible but they are all even. Heavy is susceptible to spys and snipers, but can own some other classes. It's free if you want but you can get premium if you want which allows better drops. Expand
  31. AlexS
    Aug 9, 2008
    This is an absolutely brilliant game. This game makes you feel good about getting owned. It is incredibly balanced, and fun to play; every class is deadly if used correctly. The graphics are amazingly well done, and are a nice change of pace from other games that strive for hyper-realism. I have nothing bad to say about this game.
  32. RyanD.
    Sep 5, 2008
    This is pretty much my favorite online game of all time. Team Fortress 2 is both fun to look at and fun to play. Game play has been improved greatly since Team Fortress Classic and there are regular updates including new weapons, maps, and achievements. Sadly, no Hunted map yet.
  33. MikeN.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Most of the
  34. TimS.
    Jan 24, 2008
    This game is amazing- at first I was a little worried when I heard about the "cartoon-like" graphics, but Valve pulled through and released something absolutely stunning. The graphics are beautiful, with the somewhat retro-themed layout complementing the cartoon-feel of the levels. The game play itself is positively wonderful- the classes are varied, each with special attributes, and This game is amazing- at first I was a little worried when I heard about the "cartoon-like" graphics, but Valve pulled through and released something absolutely stunning. The graphics are beautiful, with the somewhat retro-themed layout complementing the cartoon-feel of the levels. The game play itself is positively wonderful- the classes are varied, each with special attributes, and though I feel that the characters could have been balanced better, overall it was well done. I gave this game a 10/10 because I was a HL2:DM addict, and went cold turkey on that and picked TF2 up like a bad habit- and I've never looked back. I've played upwards of 24 hours on this game, and they have all been rewarding. Expand
  35. ZenS.
    Jan 8, 2008
    Team Fortress 2 does something different than most FPS. For one, instead of churning out a million maps and throwing a batch of identical players onto them, they crank out and finely polish 9 distinct and exciting classes and put them onto a small amount of maps. Team Fortress 2 follows the ever popular blue ocean strategy, and in doing so, redefines what is expected from you in terms of Team Fortress 2 does something different than most FPS. For one, instead of churning out a million maps and throwing a batch of identical players onto them, they crank out and finely polish 9 distinct and exciting classes and put them onto a small amount of maps. Team Fortress 2 follows the ever popular blue ocean strategy, and in doing so, redefines what is expected from you in terms of skills. The great players of this game are not twitch-reflex Counter-Strike junkies who can clip that tiny pixel of your head from across the map - they are those who learn the weapons, learn the maps, work together, and know how to adapt to new dynamic situations. For the most part, no two battles in this game are ever the same. Expand
  36. ChristofferL.
    Jan 9, 2008
    This game is just the best multiplayer game created by Valve. Poor TFC that this game is leeching the players from the older games, however, I heard that Valve would copy the mods and some maps so it is a TF with better design of everything and a two in its end. You better try it, its impossible to resist playing this game when you have get a finger in the game. All red coloured comments lies.
  37. ChrisE.
    Nov 8, 2007
    As an avid Counter-Strike player (since 1.4), I've only played TFC a few times. However, after picking up TF2, I havn't played CSS in days. Overall a great game, and even after the comical graphics buzz wears thin, the game still offers excellent gameplay and a great online experience.
  38. SimonM.
    Dec 29, 2007
    At first, being an old TF:C fan and having followed the development of TF2 intensely (for a while at least, until it started looking like vapor-ware), I was highly skeptic of the new, simplified style. At first play it did seem a bit of a let down, and the end result didn't seem to justify the length of development time, but many, many hours of play later and I've come to really At first, being an old TF:C fan and having followed the development of TF2 intensely (for a while at least, until it started looking like vapor-ware), I was highly skeptic of the new, simplified style. At first play it did seem a bit of a let down, and the end result didn't seem to justify the length of development time, but many, many hours of play later and I've come to really enjoy this game. The thing I love about it is, apart from all the changes, the gameplay is pretty much the same as the old one, just better. Sure there's no grenades anymore, but the focus now is much more on the guns, so instead of having big bombing battles you have big firefights, which are way more frantic, skillful and entertaining. The game might take a while to grow on you, but it's a very well thought out game, with a lot of depth, charm and most important, fun gameplay. Only reason why I don't give it 10 is some technical issues (running on a new PC) that hopefully get sorted out soon. Expand
  39. Patrick
    Dec 29, 2007
    I can't really compare this one to TFC because I haven't played that one(yet) so I don't know if this one really degraded from TFC. What I can tell you is that while this game is competitive it is not for super competitive people. The critical hit system makes weak shots turn into random kills so it's definitely not for tournament play. It is a casual competitive game I can't really compare this one to TFC because I haven't played that one(yet) so I don't know if this one really degraded from TFC. What I can tell you is that while this game is competitive it is not for super competitive people. The critical hit system makes weak shots turn into random kills so it's definitely not for tournament play. It is a casual competitive game where teamwork is much more important than in Counter Strike or other multiplayer games where one person can just headshot the other team into oblivion. The graphics are great even when running on minimum spec like I am and the classes have a wide variety so if you're a more defensive player you can be an engineer and set up a sentry and other mechanical devices that can help your team greatly like dispensers and teleporters. Or if you like to be sneaky you can be a spy who can turn invisible for a short period of time or disguise as an enemy(or a teammate). As a spy you can also sabotage the enemy engineers's machines with a leeching device, but be sure to take out the engineer too as he can beat the device off with his wrench. Those are just two of the radically different 9 classes. The only classes I have a problem with are the scout and the engineer. Of course the scout has his trademark bat which has been shown to bring enemies into submission in the trailer but it really isn't that easy. It could be 3-5 solid hits on a regular soldier to kill him. Also the sniper feels weak, especially with the charging system which basically makes it so that to get a full powered shot you must be in scope for 4-5 seconds before firing. Also the sniper's smg is almost useless against anyone that isn't a spy or a scout. The last flaw is the lack of maps/environments.But besides those flaws this game is wonderful with it's stylized graphics and the different classes. Expand
  40. ArthurS.
    Dec 9, 2007
    Excellent game, fantastic graphics, funny gameplay, and cheap in performance :D. Although all the Orange Box games are all excellent, I think it's the best one.
  41. SebastianI.
    Jan 1, 2008
    Team Fortress 2 is definitely the best online game I've played for quite some time. It's design is as beautiful as it is humourous, and the graphics look great yet you don't need an extremely powerful computer to handle them. The gameplay is absolutely fantastic, and you who say that you'll get bored fast couldn't possibly have played it.
  42. NathanR.
    Jan 23, 2008
    I've played many multiplayer shooters in the past, and in my opinion, TF2 is the best one out there. The graphics are cool, the action is crazy fun, and the challenge of matching up your skills with the rest of your team to ultimately own the other team draws me back to this game almost every night.
  43. PaulC.
    Jan 3, 2008
    I am an Old TFC player from 99. I was totally thrilled about TFC and I am totally thrilled about TF2. There were some changes that some of us old timers noticed. One being the lack of grenades for all players. Wether you beleive it or not it has really helped the game. In TFC the grenades would really get out of hand. People fragging you every second...or hitting the grenade button just I am an Old TFC player from 99. I was totally thrilled about TFC and I am totally thrilled about TF2. There were some changes that some of us old timers noticed. One being the lack of grenades for all players. Wether you beleive it or not it has really helped the game. In TFC the grenades would really get out of hand. People fragging you every second...or hitting the grenade button just before they knew they were going to die...taking you with them. This game offers enough of that already. The frag fest is over... :-). Also, I like the new skins....the cartoonish look of the "Incredibles" sorta comes off giving the appearance that this is a shallow game to some shallow players...but....if you play you notice the winning teams are working together and using strategies to win and the cartoonish style does grow on you making it funnier. I would like to see more maps. I noticed some of the old maps were redecorated. I think we should have all of the old maps available plus the new ones. I still give it a 10 because it is so fun and will win you over from Halo easily. Expand
  44. JamesD.
    Feb 11, 2008
    At first I didn't think I would like it due to the style of its graphics but it proved itself with the game play with teamwork with medics and heavy's or going solo as a spy. The graphics work with the style of game it is with a wide variety of activities to do so you'll never get board.
  45. Peter
    Feb 1, 2008
    I've never been a big FPS fan, scratch that, I never was a big FPS fan until this came out. I really only bought the Orange Box for HL2, but I have only played it for TF2. The visual styling is great, varying character classes and point of entry is perfect for anyone, l33t or n00b. Game of the Year, from me, by far.
  46. DougT.
    Feb 6, 2008
    The best (only) online multiplayer game amazing graphics, easy to play and very social. Many people do not like this because there is no team deathmatch but if there was it would be cheap. Good job valve- (I reccomend getting this with the Orange Box because it is amazing and worth the 30$ but a lot better with all the HL 2s and Portal. Awesome game for the awesome gamer.
  47. RonnieE
    May 15, 2008
    This is the best game ever and "D S" the flamethrower isnt useless you just dont know how to use it properly also the spy is easy to target even if he looks like a teammate he has half health and cant go threw teammates. This is the best game i have ever played and will not stop playing it.
  48. KidR.
    May 18, 2008
    I started playing America's Army from day 1 and have always considered it to be the most realistic and best FPS since then. It has brought me many hours of enjoyment. TF2 is now replacing that role for me but in a slightly different way. While there is no attempt at true realism, the game plays incredibly well. The speed of the action and diversity of options really keep things I started playing America's Army from day 1 and have always considered it to be the most realistic and best FPS since then. It has brought me many hours of enjoyment. TF2 is now replacing that role for me but in a slightly different way. While there is no attempt at true realism, the game plays incredibly well. The speed of the action and diversity of options really keep things exciting. If you ever find yourself tiring of any position, there are 8 other classes o choose from. Easily worth cash and will provide many hours of enjoyment for the long-term. Expand
  49. CR
    Aug 1, 2008
    The game is so fun, even if you are constantly being killed by others and not getting one chance to return fire, you still get the same rewarding feeling as killing everyone on the enemy team. All classes are very well balanced, and the cartoonish graphics give it it's own felling separate from all other games. 10 stars!!!
  50. TylerM.
    Aug 23, 2008
    The most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer game! It's easy to get in to, new players will be able to score some kills right off the bat, but difficult to master, those who dominate the scoreboard have truly earned it by developing their skills. The 9 different classes keep any one player from being unstoppable, so it has pretty balanced gameplay.
  51. SteveR.
    Jan 13, 2008
    GREAT game, one of the best there is anyone who says otherwise is too damn opinionated to see the game for what it is, everything is ultimately balanced and plays like a dream. The game is easy to just jump into as well as provide challenge for even the most experienced of players as the classes have huge depth and playability.
  52. FakE.
    Jan 25, 2008
    I have played quite a few mmorpgs, but few mmofps. When I 1st heard of the genera, I thought it wouldn't work. then I found this game, and my opinion changed dramaticaly. I love this game and now I play it all the time. You've done it once again Valve, now when will we see Half Life 2: Episode 3?
  53. DavisS.
    Feb 21, 2008
    I would like to reply to this comment. "Game crashes all the time with looping sound. My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased." 1. Get a better video card and more RAM. I have I would like to reply to this comment. "Game crashes all the time with looping sound. My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased." 1. Get a better video card and more RAM. I have a GeForce 7300 with 2mb RAM and it runs fine, only crashed once because i alt-tabbed in and out too many times. Expand
  54. RussellT.
    Aug 24, 2008
    With free content updates coming out one after another, the endless number of unique team makeups keeps growing. Team Fortress 2 is an online mayhem experience combined with a need for teamwork and communication, a goal that many players spend hours working towards. TF2 deserves a 10 out of 10.
  55. PaulM.
    Dec 24, 2007
    Anyone who says this game deserves less than an 8 is lying. This game is everything I've waited for and more. It delivers the fast paced action of TFC with excellent graphics and physics. Not only that but Valve has gone through great lengths to continue to improve the environment of the maps after it's release (for the PC that is), adding details to make the maps more Anyone who says this game deserves less than an 8 is lying. This game is everything I've waited for and more. It delivers the fast paced action of TFC with excellent graphics and physics. Not only that but Valve has gone through great lengths to continue to improve the environment of the maps after it's release (for the PC that is), adding details to make the maps more interesting to look at. As someone who's been playing since the beta was released I am impressed with how much it's evolved and grown. Expand
  56. JosephC.
    Dec 28, 2007
    It's a good game, but it took me a few plays before I really got into it. I wasn't really used to the fast paced action because I had been playing a lot of Counter Strike: Source; a game that requires a lot more skill and tactics than a game like this. I'm still having a little trouble getting into it, but it's still fun. I do admit, it is a bit overrated by the It's a good game, but it took me a few plays before I really got into it. I wasn't really used to the fast paced action because I had been playing a lot of Counter Strike: Source; a game that requires a lot more skill and tactics than a game like this. I'm still having a little trouble getting into it, but it's still fun. I do admit, it is a bit overrated by the critics and players. Expand
  57. Nov 5, 2010
    I've been playing with this game for 2,5 years now and still my only multiplayer game.. Never gets old.. just LOVE IT!! It was cool even for the first time and after the awsome updates too. Now with trading, crafting and the new items which give you countless new strategies.. I can't say how much fun is this game :)
  58. Nov 16, 2010
    TF2 hat's off...though i am not a regular review writer...but this game is so epic that even Chuck Norris might write in a review for it!!!
    BEWARE:
    This game is highly addictive..and i am dead serious abt it... it's so good that it will keep u gaming and gaming for hours non-stop...of course once you have adjusted to it's gameplay...but that's a big issuse..it's quite simple if u start
    BEWARE:
    This game is highly addictive..and i am dead serious abt it...
    it's so good that it will keep u gaming and gaming for hours non-stop...of course once you have adjusted to it's gameplay...but that's a big issuse..it's quite simple if u start playing with the regular classes like heavy, medic, pyro, sniper, demoman, engineer and soldier...Scout is a bit rough @ handling and oh my...if you become a really good spy, man, you can change the games in seconds if you are losing!!!!
  59. Mar 26, 2011
    Team Fortress 2 is my favourite multiplayer shooter. The game itself is fun, with a very cool community centered around it. Even though I consider Modern Warfare 2 better in terms of game quality, the fact that you can play this for hours and not be called names makes this my preferred titles.
  60. Nov 2, 2010
    This game is so kick ass, I have played this game for a while now, and I nearly had a heartattack when the mann co. update came out, new weapons for the spy,sniper,scout,pyro and soldier, plus the halloween update has just come and that was awesome with the horseless headless horseman and the mann manor map where the horsless headless guy chases you and chops your head off. :D
  61. Nov 17, 2011
    Very humorous and a great way to kick back when you're feeling tired and don't want to commit to a complicated/serious game. The achievement system is fair, and you almost always, when you play, get a new item, which is a nice reward, as you slowly try to play different styles of the classes. It feels very balanced, also with the gear, and it really comes down to teamplay. Great game thatVery humorous and a great way to kick back when you're feeling tired and don't want to commit to a complicated/serious game. The achievement system is fair, and you almost always, when you play, get a new item, which is a nice reward, as you slowly try to play different styles of the classes. It feels very balanced, also with the gear, and it really comes down to teamplay. Great game that keeps you laughing even after 40 hours of playtime! Expand
  62. Mar 18, 2011
    TEAM FORTRESS 2... In my option one of the best games of the past years. In my option it has set new goals in FPS games. It is my second favorite game (My favorite is still Garry's Mod, but that's another story.) Team Fortress 2 is great because of it's setup. With amazing classes such as the spy. Invisibility cloak? Never heard of that in a FPS game for a spyish class. And bow and arrowsTEAM FORTRESS 2... In my option one of the best games of the past years. In my option it has set new goals in FPS games. It is my second favorite game (My favorite is still Garry's Mod, but that's another story.) Team Fortress 2 is great because of it's setup. With amazing classes such as the spy. Invisibility cloak? Never heard of that in a FPS game for a spyish class. And bow and arrows for a sniper? Never heard of that kind of weapon for another FPS game. Also the graphics are cartoony, but yet realistic. Gameplay is addicting yet not overdone. For it's price it is defiantly worth it. The ONLY reason it isn't rated a 10 is that the all new weapons are a little confusing since I had Team Fortress 2 since the start in 2007. You need to buy this with Garry's Mod. Expand
  63. May 1, 2011
    Lots of fun, now even has a training course for new players. Valve, thanks for this game. The only thing i could complain about is micro transactions, but hell that doesnt overshadow the awesomeness!
  64. Apr 20, 2011
    Team Fortress 2 is a game unlike many others. It is class based meaning skill isn't the only thing that matters. It ,as its name implies, is team based. The game is very fun and many of the new unlockable/droppable/craftable weapons add to the replay value of this game keeping it fresh. At its beginning maps were scarce and got old quick, but as of now, there are many new maps released asTeam Fortress 2 is a game unlike many others. It is class based meaning skill isn't the only thing that matters. It ,as its name implies, is team based. The game is very fun and many of the new unlockable/droppable/craftable weapons add to the replay value of this game keeping it fresh. At its beginning maps were scarce and got old quick, but as of now, there are many new maps released as well as custom maps made by the community. The community has played a big role in this game's replayability by creating many of the new maps, weapon models, hats, and server mods. What is keeping my review from being a score of 10 are the bugs, crashing, optimization issues, and how the community is now split into two groups. I'll start by explaining how the community was split into two. Awhile back Valve introduced hats which were only obtainable by finding them through their drop system or by crafting them. Now there is trading and along with that trading servers and websites. Trading in a general sense is not bad in how you can get something you want for less. But, the introduction of vintage, genuine, and unusual types of items split the community into two categories: those who play the game and those who only trade. Bugs are prevalent throughout the game and are quite annoying considering some haven't been fixed in quite a long time, such as chargin' targe turning, gunslinger crit storing, etc. These aren't game-breaking but can be annoying at times. My main issue with this game is the optimization. When I first started playing this game (about two years ago) I was running at a 1920x1080 resolution with all settings maxed, Anti Aliasing at 16qx and Anisotropic Filtering at 16x all at >100 frames. Now I can barely run at 30 frames with everything at its lowest value. Overall a great game with a great price, $10, and I see it as a must buy for any PC gamer out there. You will be annoyed by glitches, bugs, and optimization issues though. Expand
  65. Apr 23, 2011
    These 9 characters you get to chose from are some of the most well done in gaming history, final. It's a run and gun online shooter but one thing VALVe did right was balance this out.

The game is so well balanced, granted they've made some mistakes for the most part every character can benefit your team big time. But over-stacking a certain class will ruin you. My personal favorites are

My personal favorites are Sniper, Scout, and Spy (of course.) The best part about Team Fortress 2 is hands down it is the biggest bang for your buck, you'll be actively playing it a year after you buy it, sometimes more, I've owned it for a about a year and a half and only now took a break mostly because I work so much. This game has so much replay value and Valve really knows how to treat their community. Some of the weapons are user made as well as the maps and valve has a lot of respect for their players. They always have. (Yes even you hat hackers that did the huge protests over the Halo's.) If you just got your gaming pc, Buy this game right now. You will find that on your steam it will have the most hours forever no matter what. FINAL.
  66. Apr 26, 2011
    Unique graphics, persistent updates with new content, well thought out maps, and fun gameplay are some of the highlights of this gem. I played the original, and don't miss grenades to any extent. Server list quality kind of sucks, but Valve is cracking down with server IDs and blacklists. One has to sort of build a whitelist of servers in order to have a good experience. Nonetheless, it isUnique graphics, persistent updates with new content, well thought out maps, and fun gameplay are some of the highlights of this gem. I played the original, and don't miss grenades to any extent. Server list quality kind of sucks, but Valve is cracking down with server IDs and blacklists. One has to sort of build a whitelist of servers in order to have a good experience. Nonetheless, it is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

My final score: 9.8/10
  67. Jun 2, 2011
    A very well designed game with memorable characters. Each class has a very distinct way of helping out the team, and all are very fun to play. Entertaining to play for an indefinite amount of time, considering there's hats, weapons, and other items to find, craft, and use. To some, the graphics may be a turn-off, but I personally like the style. Definitely a PC game; the console versionsA very well designed game with memorable characters. Each class has a very distinct way of helping out the team, and all are very fun to play. Entertaining to play for an indefinite amount of time, considering there's hats, weapons, and other items to find, craft, and use. To some, the graphics may be a turn-off, but I personally like the style. Definitely a PC game; the console versions are not updated and don't have any of the new maps. My only problem is that the new weapons are a bit over powering, causing some classes to be weaker than others. Expand
  68. Jun 16, 2011
    Absolutely a great game that is Multi-player only. Classes are well balanced despite what a few reviewers say. This game is still getting regular updates so that tells you it's actively polished. There will always be updates that do not cater to everyone and people need to realize that. In terms of Graphics, audio and gameplay TF2 deserves an A+

To put it in perspective, I purchased the

To put it in perspective, I purchased the Orange Box and this game was included. While the other Orange Box games are great as well, My total playtime with TF2 is higher then the total of all other Orange Box games combined. TF2 is definitely addicting!
  69. Jun 23, 2011
    This game is incredible. New content gets added every few months and gameplay is always getting updated. It's price is ridiculous for the amount of fun you'll have. Some people take it too far for the hats and forget it is a game but hey.... it's their choice. I highly recommend to anyone who has a PC it's the funnest fps. 10/10
  70. Jun 24, 2013
    though it is not my favourite kind of game type,but it is perfect,fun game experience,monthly update fix and improve,and add new things,and it is free.the most important reason i play it is now not so many online game can improve it that is was published for so long,there are only a few game is like this(except valve game),such as killing floor,wargame(focus home interactive).
    so many
    so many kinds of unit we can use,but still are balanced from each other,COD is a counterexample,though it is nice and exciting,but soon will be forgotten,maybe Treyarch is better,but IW is rubbish,they only focus on money making,but tf2 shows us free game and balance game still can make a lot of money
  71. Nov 27, 2011
    This game is amazing. The controls and over all gameplay makes up for the lack of game modes and limited social possibilities (clans, game rooms). The map are well done and divers. Glitches are rare with a solid code. And valve's engine couldn't handle the cartoon ish feeling any better. The characters, divers, yet balanced are a great way to play an FPS with this team sensation. It'sThis game is amazing. The controls and over all gameplay makes up for the lack of game modes and limited social possibilities (clans, game rooms). The map are well done and divers. Glitches are rare with a solid code. And valve's engine couldn't handle the cartoon ish feeling any better. The characters, divers, yet balanced are a great way to play an FPS with this team sensation. It's free, so you got nothing to lose, you can only win. Expand
  72. Dec 1, 2011
    This is actually a very good game considering it's now F2P, I've had this game for a couple of years before it was F2P and the game has advanced a lot. If your playing this with a few mates it's definitely fun but can be frustrating at times due to some overpowered and unbalanced classes, but overall you can have a good time in this game due to the vast array of weapons to be unlocked andThis is actually a very good game considering it's now F2P, I've had this game for a couple of years before it was F2P and the game has advanced a lot. If your playing this with a few mates it's definitely fun but can be frustrating at times due to some overpowered and unbalanced classes, but overall you can have a good time in this game due to the vast array of weapons to be unlocked and messed around with. Expand
  73. Dec 2, 2011
    This game was brilliant when it was first released, now its terribly screwed up. But, there is something about this game which makes it so fun. They added robot arms, bow and arrows, even lazers - none of which fit with the theme of the game. But, its fun as hell. Constant updates, varieties of weapons, memorable characters, and best of all, HEADGEAR FOR YOUR MERCENARIES mean this gameThis game was brilliant when it was first released, now its terribly screwed up. But, there is something about this game which makes it so fun. They added robot arms, bow and arrows, even lazers - none of which fit with the theme of the game. But, its fun as hell. Constant updates, varieties of weapons, memorable characters, and best of all, HEADGEAR FOR YOUR MERCENARIES mean this game remains one of my alltime favourites. Expand
  74. Dec 29, 2011
    Excelent stylish graphics. The gameplay is just the ideal to make fun with friends and plan action tactics for fps assaults. All the different characters inside the game are well balanced and each one has an specific way to play and combine with the rest of the team.
  75. Jan 4, 2012
    Whenever someone thinks of PC gaming, they should think of Team Fortress 2. This game, along with Counter-Strike, has made the FPS genre as it stands possible. The theme is cartoony to match the tongue-in-cheek approach the dev team is taking to death with their sarcastic, satirical humor. Blog posts, shot comics, and constant updates add to an ever increasingly confusing and hilariouslyWhenever someone thinks of PC gaming, they should think of Team Fortress 2. This game, along with Counter-Strike, has made the FPS genre as it stands possible. The theme is cartoony to match the tongue-in-cheek approach the dev team is taking to death with their sarcastic, satirical humor. Blog posts, shot comics, and constant updates add to an ever increasingly confusing and hilariously strange back-story with absolutely no practical application in game, except to give a base for community-made hats. Did I forget to mention hats, weapons, classes, community maps, mods, and the digitalized hide-and-seek mode of prophunt? Expand
  76. Mar 29, 2012
    Very good game , good graphics , funny and creative characters , impresive skills , at least every month a update , its f*cking fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 810
  77. Jun 22, 2016
    Awesome to play.
    Well optimised,
    Shame on you Blizzard!
  78. Jun 4, 2012
    What can I say, the game is just fun as **** I think they've gone a bit overboard with all the different weapons/hats - some kind of vanilla mode for servers would be a nice option - but at least there are alternative methods to acquire everything beyond having to pay for them.
  79. Aug 26, 2012
    The BEST fps ever! Back in Beta (2006) it was one of a kind, unique.And the graphics are still good for a 6 year old game! Many copied the game. but there's only one TF2! ( Games similar (COPIED) Micro Volts, Final Combat, Battlefield Heroes) Now any of you who hate it, you...probably spent your life playing COD, Roblox, Runescape.
  80. Jul 17, 2012
    At first I was hesitant about this game for how minimalistic it was compared to TFC, however it quickly grew on me. The game is far more balanced than its predecessor, and boy is this one well polished multiplayer FPS. At free-ninety-nine the price is more than right for this game, and they've done an excellent job of not making new items overpowered than any of the originals. All theAt first I was hesitant about this game for how minimalistic it was compared to TFC, however it quickly grew on me. The game is far more balanced than its predecessor, and boy is this one well polished multiplayer FPS. At free-ninety-nine the price is more than right for this game, and they've done an excellent job of not making new items overpowered than any of the originals. All the classes and item layouts are extremely well balanced for how much variety there is, the gameplay is tight as hell and smooth as butter. Map designs are good but not great, with the exception of Payload maps which are excellent. My one qualm with this game is the crates - 2.50 for a **** key? Give me a break!! You can buy most of the items that you directly want for .50-1.00, but to open a crate which gives a completely random chance of getting the item you want (more often than not you don't get it). 2.50 for 10 keys seems like a much more logical deal. Oh well though, the game is in my opinion the best multiplayer experience as far as FPS goes at the moment, with no games in sight overtaking it in the foreseeable future. It's the starcraft 2 of FPS multiplayer, it's that good. Expand
  81. Sep 23, 2012
    I'm never a fan of Multiplayer games. But this game just blows everything away. I always get bored of games eventually. However with the games updates I can keep coming back to it year after year... Plus it's free! So what are you doing? Get downloading!
  82. Oct 8, 2012
    wow, where can i start? its free, and fun, and funny, and its by valve. one of the best PC games ever made, probebly the best multiplayer ever made, or at least the free one. i just cant say anything else, its just a master peace, bravo valve you did it again!
  83. Jul 1, 2013
    To put it shortly, Valve's Team Fortress 2 is "The gift that keeps on giving all year long." There's really no reason you shouldn't be playing TF2, especially considering the price (free).
  84. Dec 23, 2012
    Absolutely awesome, so much better than cod and battlefield! The Heavy is especially epic! The humor, the action, the dlc and everything about this game makes it the best free to play game ever!
  85. May 25, 2013
    I like this game very much. The Gameplay is brilliant, the gameplay epic and the comedy well thought out. You choose from one of 9 unique classes each with a different strategy and abilities. From Engineering stuff to sniping enemies and Backstabbing, I recommend this game.
  86. May 25, 2013
    Free, fast paced, and fun. This stylized and over the top class based FPS from Valve is one of the most addicting and unique games on the PC. Team Fortress 2 constantly rewards you not only with ridiculous and fun combat, but also in its extensive loot it has to offer. With constant updates and user created hats, weapons, and character models, there is no shortage of things to find andFree, fast paced, and fun. This stylized and over the top class based FPS from Valve is one of the most addicting and unique games on the PC. Team Fortress 2 constantly rewards you not only with ridiculous and fun combat, but also in its extensive loot it has to offer. With constant updates and user created hats, weapons, and character models, there is no shortage of things to find and use. There is a learning curve, but that doesn't detract from the game, nor am I going to consider subtracting from this gem among the crowded sea of FPS games. After a couple of games, it gets you hooked and adjusts you to the frantic action around you that offers timeless fun and entertainment. Expand
  87. Jun 2, 2013
    I love this game it puts a fantastic twist on generic fps games. In this game winning revolves around teamwork and not just quick scope everyone until they die strategy. All classes have perks and weaknesses so there is no overpowered class. This game may not have the best graphics but its the gameplay that counts which it excels on. The community has been more and more active in teamI love this game it puts a fantastic twist on generic fps games. In this game winning revolves around teamwork and not just quick scope everyone until they die strategy. All classes have perks and weaknesses so there is no overpowered class. This game may not have the best graphics but its the gameplay that counts which it excels on. The community has been more and more active in team fortress 2 so that means if you have some good ideas you may be able to help out valve. Basically it's a fantastic game that everyone should try out. Plus it is free to play so there is no loss in trying it. Expand
  88. Jun 3, 2013
    My favorite game of all time, Beautiful Graphics even to today standards, constant new content updates, game is perfectly balanced.... Its The Best Ever
  89. Jun 21, 2013
    This game gave me thousands of hours of entertainment, it a FPS with SOLID game mechanics!
    No P2W, and no overpowered weapons.
    It's great!

The game also has a really awesome community, and the competitive play is really fun!
  90. Jun 8, 2013
    I love this game, this now Free-to-play FPS is a fun and yet engaging for anyone experienced or new to video games. The Cartoon-like graphics are sure to keep you up and enjoying this classic piece.
  91. Jun 13, 2013
    TF2 is a superb multiplayer FPS experience that continues to get better and better with every update (although the sheer number of hats can be a bit annoying). The graphical style still holds up well today and the game is full of humorous lines from the various classes. Speaking about the classes, there is a large variety of different characters to play not seen in other online FPSs asTF2 is a superb multiplayer FPS experience that continues to get better and better with every update (although the sheer number of hats can be a bit annoying). The graphical style still holds up well today and the game is full of humorous lines from the various classes. Speaking about the classes, there is a large variety of different characters to play not seen in other online FPSs as much and this adds a large layer of depth to the game. Add to that lots of maps and weapons and you have tons of different ways to play this game. I've recently clocked 1000 playtime hours, but that number will increase. If you haven't played this game yet play it. TF2 is not just the best free to play game, but it is still quite possibly the best online shooter out there. Expand
  92. Jun 19, 2013
    Ever since I've gotten Team Fortress 2 after it became F2P (I've spent money on it, so don't ridicule), it's been my little FPS Dreamboat. From art style to character personality, to map designs to controls, this game is fun and addicting. It's free, so I suggest downloading it!
  93. Jun 25, 2013
    Best multiplayer game i´ve played. Multiple mods, servers, trade servers (using to trade hats, weapons, miscs) i dont have enough words for this. every player can be unique. I am playing dodgeball but its most funny mod for me. Enjoy
  94. Jun 30, 2013
    Best free to play i have ever played i have played other free to play games that are no match for tf2 like dota, alien swarm, planetside 2, and that microsoft flight simulator games. This game gives you unique items for free unlike in other free to play you have to buy to get the items, the games every funny as well i recommend that you download this game now.
  95. Jun 30, 2013
    It is all about fun.
    Even in losing games, it is fun.
    Originality, universe, graphics, sounds, characters, gameplay, support, fanbase it has all of it.
  96. Jul 3, 2013
    When you think FPS, you think Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Medal Of Honor etc. But TF2 manages to stand out in its own way. You may feel skeptical about the cartoony art-style but that is what makes it stand out in the genre. The gameplay is fast-paced with 9 different classes that stand out in their own way. The scout has you running fast on the offensive and the engineer can build sentriesWhen you think FPS, you think Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Medal Of Honor etc. But TF2 manages to stand out in its own way. You may feel skeptical about the cartoony art-style but that is what makes it stand out in the genre. The gameplay is fast-paced with 9 different classes that stand out in their own way. The scout has you running fast on the offensive and the engineer can build sentries and dispensers to Protect an area e.g control point. The classes are grouped into either Offence, Defence or Support. Each class is important in its own way, helping teammates indirectly or directly. There are a vast amount of weapons in the game and can be unlocked through random drops. Also, each class has their own set of miscs and hats, adding more variety to the game and decorates your character. If thats not enough,there is a workshop for you to create your own weapons which may be added to the game. Expand
  97. Jul 5, 2013
    This is probably one of those games to go down in history. What I love about this game is it is free, and the game is still very fun with out buying in-game content. Many free to plays are all about special currency's to be able to enjoy it, not TF2. With many fun gamemodes weapons maps classes, there are no flaws at all.
  98. Jul 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. For a game that is almost 6 years old I have to say that Team Fortress 2 is my favorite fps and that this game has aged very well. For a game that I have invested over 693 hours in over the course of 11 months I have to say that this game is fun and better than you may think for a game with over 9 unique classes (for when it came out.) this game has a lot of variety in not only the classes but in all the weapons which are all balance with pros and cons and all have a unique look to them each class has its own unique game-play style and weapons and all weapons have different names. Also for people who are still unsure if they want to get it it is free to play although there are some limits premium only requires you the player to buy any one item from the in-game store once to get a permanent premium account you can also get premium gift from friends that will make your account premium, but if you don't want to go through the process you can remain a free to play and have a great time. Expand
  99. Jul 10, 2013
    Okay before i begin i will say i have been playing since about may 2008 and i have played on and off (but mostly on) for 5 years now, ive seen the highs and lows of this game, overall just about everything about it is brilliant, Amazing gameplay, very subtle but creative and effective design choices, and despite the fact that i was tired of shooting things and FPS in general when this gameOkay before i begin i will say i have been playing since about may 2008 and i have played on and off (but mostly on) for 5 years now, ive seen the highs and lows of this game, overall just about everything about it is brilliant, Amazing gameplay, very subtle but creative and effective design choices, and despite the fact that i was tired of shooting things and FPS in general when this game came out, this is not only one of the best shooters of all time, but one of the best games of all time id say the game was at its peak around mid 2010 around the engie update if my memory serves my correctly, around a year after that trading came out, and then all hell broke loose, just ask anyone who has been around as long as i have and ask them how trading changed the game, its a bit too much to type out here, but lets just say it reminded me of how much i hate people dont let that stop you from playing the game, just because trading exists doesnt mean you have to get into it in fact, over the last few years, ive only made a few big trades, one for my vintage tyrolean and my hat of cards (2 of my favorite hats) and a few various ones from hats ive picked up from drops along the way that i just traded for metal, im not on tf2 saying things like "SELLING HATS 2.33 REF EA!!!" i play and every now and again i go "shopping" for items i want (or usually when new weapons come out) while trading has brought out the worst in the community, it has added a reasonable amount of value to the game, either way, now its free so you really dont have a reason not to play, pick this game up and have a blast!!! Expand
  100. Jul 12, 2013
    legi gaem 295 india ruppe ueiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1. AceGamez
    The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.