9.2

1. Mar 7, 2014
    Another entertaining game by Valve. It has unique cartoonish graphics, makes the game funnier. Game play is quite good, satisfies enough. In the game, there are nine well-designed classes. They have some advantages and disadvantages, you should choose them according to you playing style. By the way, don't forget the maps, they designed very well too. You can spent hours in the same map, seriously.

Anyway, 10 out of 10 to you TF2. You deserved it!
  2. Feb 10, 2014
    This is in my top 5 games I have ever played. It is amazing fun and if you are a fan of quick paced action games I guarantee you will be kept entertained. This game is fantastic to play with friends. The classes are enjoyable on their own and each has their own personality, It's also free to play so if you have the time, hard drive space and desire I think you have no excuse for not playing this game. Expand
  3. Feb 24, 2014
    This is the best PC fps in my opinion it has amazing maps some community made cool weapons and tons of classes the only bad thing is pyros they are OP.
  4. Feb 26, 2014
    Still the only FPS I regularly boot up and have some zany fast paced fun playing. Never gets old, still looks great. Play this game if you like FPS in the team Vs team style. And there are so many modes, you should not get bored. MEDIC!
  5. Mar 21, 2014
    A truly, wonderfully, amazing game that has absolutely no boundaries to its diversity and gameplay. A perfectly balanced array of nine varied classes to choose from, the cartoonish yet distinct and unique skins and textures, are just the few strong points Team Fortress 2 have that makes it a genuinely fun game for everybody to play.
  6. Apr 4, 2014
    people are hating on the f2p restrictions. to them all i can say is buy a 49 cents item from the store and shut
    the **** up. there is a reason why this game is 9,2.
  7. JanaS.
    Jul 17, 2008
    I love the game, it's fun to play, the characters are just hilarious and if people can get teamplay going, it's just awesome. Some weapons/classes seem a bit overpowered at times but if you choose the right class to counter, the balance can be kept in check most of the time. The regular updates and bugfixes are just great, that's how you keep people from getting frustrated and/or bored! Collapse

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.