9.2

1. AnonymousMC
    Apr 27, 2008
    One of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friendsOne of the smoothest class based team games I've ever played. After you play this games like Battlefield just seem sloppy and not nearly as smooth. Aside from that the artistic design of it is beautiful. The facial animations, ragdolls, style, and gameplay makes sure you'll never have the exact same experience twice and numerous ones that you'll be telling your friends about.
    Definitely the most fun I've had in a class based FPS in a long time, and currently my favorite game.
  2. DenisA
    May 22, 2008
    Best multy-player game i have ever played above Call of Duty.
  3. Stathis619K
    May 23, 2008
    I gave it a 10, because I think it's the best "roleplay" online FPS game I have ever played it is just simply amazing! I suggest you to buy it.
  4. JohnP.
    May 26, 2008
    I just bought this game a couple days ago and it is very entertaining. I love how they changed the way it is played from the old Team Fortress and I think it is a lot better. GREAT JOB!
  5. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    it is a great multiplayer game that is up there with games like the halo series. My one complaint is that the spy needs to be toned down, they can just kill u pretty much at random. But this small bug doesn't keep me from giving it a 10
  6. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2008
    The first word in the name of the game is "TEAM" and that's what it's all about. It's what makes this game great. It's the only game where I can lose a round and still feel great because my team worked together. Those that play for self achievements usually play for the losing teams. Those that know their role and importance to the team usually make their team victorious.
  7. AnonymousMC
    May 6, 2008
    My experience is reverberated hundreds of times on message boards. Valve continues to produce buggy software year after year. Maybe they should win an award for that. Why game reviewers ignore these bugs is beyond me. Makes me think the reports are biased." 1. Get a better video card and more RAM. I
  8. VernerU.
    Jun 1, 2008
    Kicks halo 3 and call of duty 4 in the nuts.
  9. ZacharyM.
    Jun 10, 2008
    This game has pleased my friends and me sooooo much I got it for my PS3 and My PC. This is very well made game I hope there are many more sequals to come. Good Job Valve!!
  10. AndrewA.
    Jun 15, 2008
    This game strikes me as an experiment by valve, updates are constantly being released and they are ALWAYS taking suggestions from the community. This game is really arcade but in a good way.
  11. GaryP
    Jun 17, 2008
    This is one of the best games Ive ever played. Played over 300 hours of it so far, and enjoyed every single minute. Even now I dont feel the need to move on to another game, especially with all the updates and new maps they keep making.
  12. SibinS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Awesome looking game, sweet gameplay, different mods, player made maps...
  13. ChrisP
    Jun 19, 2008
    My reason for this nine is because Ever since Valve has been updating Team fortress 2 With new Weapons everyone seems to keep being that new character. However It Keeps the game from being boring to a more addictive Game.
  14. SebastianG.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This is the best FPS game I've ever played. Even better than COD4.
  15. JasonB.
    Jun 22, 2008
    Brilliantly balanced, fast paced and fantastic fun with friends over headsets. Offense, defense, offensive defense, defensive offense, serious strategy or run 'n' gun fun this games has something for all gamers.
  16. BenG.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Such a fun game! You really can't go wrong with it.
  17. HelderV.
    Jun 7, 2008
    Funny and highly addictive. The developers are always updating and upgrading the game.
  18. ChrisG.
    Jun 9, 2008
    Amazing game... always fun, with tons of comic relief.
  19. LukeJ.
    Jul 12, 2008
    Awesomeness. it's unfortunate that the console versions haven't had the pyro or medic updates yet, and that they can only play the stock maps.
  20. SebastianJ.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Best Game Ever! Good with unlockable weapons. And The Achivements! Wow! Amazing! But i want more than only unlockable weapons for the pyro and the medic. Maybe a Super-Disguse that allows you to shot with the spy and not lose your disguse! Sorry for my bad english.
  21. bOBBOBBYBOB
    Jul 17, 2008
    This game has inspired me to do greater things, to start a new life and get married, i love you TF2 and hope that you go on forever!
  22. JuniorK.
    Jul 19, 2008
    This game has made gaming way better, great graphics and maps.
  23. PJK
    Jul 2, 2008
    Words cannot describe how much fun I've had with this game since its release. So many hours of fun with my friends. Love it to death.
  24. MeizE.
    Jul 24, 2008
    Best online fps i have ever played (even better than cs was 3-8 years ago among other multiplayer fps), with very fun gameplay, impressive Valve support and awesome community, Must Have!
  25. JasonK
    Jul 28, 2008
    Best game ever. I can't stop playing; the gameplay is fun and balanced and the visuals are stunning. Regular updates and additions make TF2 worth every cent.
  26. ChrisM.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Very funny game, very good gameplay - lots of teamwork required to win, unlike many other games. The game is class based, and I think it is one of the most balanced class based games ever, which is a good thing :) Bert H says "It fails" with no explanation... nice.
  27. BudB.
    Jul 7, 2008
    Simply fantastic. All 9 classes are unique yet balanced. Valve releases constant free updates for the PC version.
  28. AlexS.
    Aug 1, 2008
    This game rocks! I absolutely think it will be even better when all new class weapons are out! Keep 'em coming!
  29. AxelA.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Valve has done it again! yet another Game that I can really enjoy, the style and the gameplay are both great, however acheved wepons are lame, only people with no lives and spend all thier time playing can get them, so its an unfair advantage.
  30. TomR.
    Aug 15, 2008
    Epic gameplay, new user created maps are beginning to get better and better.
  31. MichaelS.
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is the best multiplayer game ever! All classes are great (my favourites are: pyro, scout, spy).
  32. AnonymousMC
    Aug 18, 2008
    When I first played this game I thought it was a load of crap becuase of the cartoony style. But then I took a second look and though how it actually fit with this type of game. I also played TFC but this game IMO is a lot more enjoyable. All the classes are evenly balanced and with the additions of all the achievment packs just keeps you more into the game. all in all and great tactital FPS
  33. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    TF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, andTF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, and that's why it's a bit "cartoon-y." The maps are balanced and fun, the graphics are easy on the eyes (even at all lowest settings), and the gameplay is fantastic. Expand
  34. AlexF.
    Aug 24, 2008
    I love this game! I don't think i'll get bored of it because of all the endless hours of gameplay I get from it.
  35. Kenunknown
    Aug 24, 2008
    Great game. gameplay which is exciting.
  36. MarekP.
    Aug 26, 2008
    The game is quite good.It has a whole new level of graphics.The gameplay is great but I'm sorry to say that after playing the game about...2 days...it gets boring.
  37. TomM
    Aug 28, 2008
    This game is amazing. Reminds me of the days playing RTCW before school :). 10 * rating. This game is just a must have for anyone in to FPS.
  38. KarlB.
    Aug 28, 2008
    After being in the TF2 free weekend and using a guest pass, this game impressed me greatly. I just love this game.
  39. Ross
    Sep 21, 2008
    The only people who don't like this game must be allergic to fun, because that's what Team Fortress 2 is, pure and unadulterated.
  40. MiniK.
    Sep 27, 2008
    I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too I love this game......there is frustrattion that you can get out of it but other then this its really fun......the only thing I dont like about the game is the people that think their all that and can pick on Noobies.......i don't want to mention any names but when i first started playing havok and nomad of the rg clan were really mean and they still are today just not mean too me.........soooo yeah i would rate it a 10 and if you happen to want a new server to play in then look up NEMU DUSTBOWL AND NEMU GOLDRUSH. Expand
  41. PEvans
    Sep 6, 2008
    Brilliant! This game is different and is heading in the right direction with it's great features. I would give it 9.5 due to having to unlock things on the updates but I have to round it off to the closest figure.
  42. Nova
    Nov 10, 2009
    Innovative, amazing game that requires a new approach to thinking in combat. The characterization is also lovely. And try to play the game for a decent amount of time before you post a review; being noob at a new playstyle is no basis for a bad review.
  43. Clover
    Nov 28, 2009
    In my opinion one of the best FPS ever made. I cannot count the number of hours I've spent on this game without ever feeling bored. Unlockable weapons and achievements give an incentive to keep playing, and Class updates add content to the game for free.
  44. PoooMASTER
    Nov 28, 2009
    3 months ago i bought this game ! since then i have failed many, many, many classes !! as it is addictive to the MAX ! worth every penny and every minute ! THANK U VALVE
  45. SamS
    Nov 4, 2009
    This game is one of the best to exist in a long time. nearly everything is perfect. the only reason I didn't give it a perfect score is because of the drop system that screws with some people.
  46. MikeG
    Nov 7, 2009
    It is very exciting game.Fantastic!One of the best games based on source!
  47. EdwardS
    Nov 8, 2009
    A great game, with great balance and with constant updates to keep it fresh.
  48. GeorgeP
    Nov 9, 2009
    Amazing class based action. Funny. Gorgeous. Unique. Keeps getting better.
  49. matth
    Nov 9, 2009
    Best multiplayer game i have ever played, hands down
  50. SheaH
    Oct 21, 2009
    A lot of fun right from the get go. I think people are having a problem with the drop system for new weapons because the new weapons don't provide an outright advantage like other tree system games. I think its great. Even new weapons have their balance where an advantage is added and on taken away KEEPING THE GAME BALANCED. I think valve has been quite succesfull keeping this game A lot of fun right from the get go. I think people are having a problem with the drop system for new weapons because the new weapons don't provide an outright advantage like other tree system games. I think its great. Even new weapons have their balance where an advantage is added and on taken away KEEPING THE GAME BALANCED. I think valve has been quite succesfull keeping this game very balanced. Don't forget its cartoonish quality. You're not supposed to have an outright advantage on someone starting out, except for your skill. People are too worried about being rewarded for playing the game. The reward is hours of enjoyment you get from it, which you payed for by the way. Get this game. Its fun. Expand
  51. Panic
    Oct 20, 2009
    By far one of the top shooters to date, and it actually encourages teamwork over solo play. Ignore the babies crying about random drop system, you can still earn weapons by achievements and the game it still great even with or with out them since there is no "super" must have weapon.
  52. TrevorA
    Jan 2, 2009
    This game is truly a work of art. although each class has a variety of weakness' as a group their strengths balance out making for a even match even if one of the classes has a greater advantage (depending on map, player skill, and etc.). The game is meant for a variety of players and play styles make 'fun for the whole family' feel to the game. Since this game relys on This game is truly a work of art. although each class has a variety of weakness' as a group their strengths balance out making for a even match even if one of the classes has a greater advantage (depending on map, player skill, and etc.). The game is meant for a variety of players and play styles make 'fun for the whole family' feel to the game. Since this game relys on team work and coordination of the classes those without a Microphone could see some of the action in the game to be frustrating. but those who do have the mic's in game usually alert those who do not have mic's to where they are needed. overall the game is amazing. i would reccomend it to anyone who has friends who have a steam account. or those who want to get into computer gaming (for it is the best platform ever...). best of luck Expand
  53. JakeP.
    Jan 20, 2009
    An excellent game that defied everything i ever thought about it. Nothing is too overpowered, as sentries can be taken down with 4 rockets and snipers, even with their insta-kill headshots, are easily weakened. In my opinion, this game is easily my favorite and it will stay as such for a long, long time to come.
  54. JamesR
    Dec 17, 2009
    Definitely the best FPS-Multiplayer shooter out there. Great game variety, a lovely atmopshere and of course free updates which are clever designed.
  55. MRT
    Jan 22, 2009
    This game has eaten up so much of my life, and I still find it fun. As one of the reviews says, it does get a tad repetitive after 150-200 hours, but who cares! They have been adding unlockable items too, further increasing the game's lifespan.
  56. GabrielR
    Dec 20, 2009
    It IS the best FPS i have ever played. Its a fun game, not like the others that are always the same thing, same weapons etc. It is fun for its graphics, the characters are very well made, big variety of weapons, classes, maps... i honestly don't see anything bad about it. Its surely a must-buy.
  57. CharlieS
    Dec 20, 2009
    I have had this game for a year and a half, and no matter what other FPS titles I buy, this is the one i will always compare them too. But many people have talked about that in the other reviews here. I give this game a 9 because it is true that at first the experience is very daunting. Learning everything about the game is very difficult given the general attitude of some players. I have had this game for a year and a half, and no matter what other FPS titles I buy, this is the one i will always compare them too. But many people have talked about that in the other reviews here. I give this game a 9 because it is true that at first the experience is very daunting. Learning everything about the game is very difficult given the general attitude of some players. However there are many servers with really decent players who are kind and helpful. My advice is to find a server close to your home (for low Ping) and to play there until people know who you are. Perhaps join a clan server, where people from that clan will often help new players. Also, read beginner articles on Ubercharged.net and listen to podcasts from Control Point Podcast. These will help you start off and get more out of the game quicker. Finally, for those players who like a more sophisticated FPS, TF2 has a thriving competitive (6 vs 6) community where more advanced playeers can earn cash and glory. Feel free to check that out once you settle into the game. In short, find a nice server, and have FUN!! Expand
  58. PeterK
    Dec 21, 2009
    This game is very good. Its not like any other game. Its come a very long way since 2007 and its getting better every update. I've heard people complain about the class updates, because it makes the game unbalanced. Valve are trying to keep this game as balanced as possible. If your good at any class you'll be able to take down almost anyone. This game is just one of the best out there
  59. NiklasS
    Dec 6, 2009
    This is by far the greatest game, I have ever played to date. The classes are fun and different, and yet they're still well balanced. There's no classes you can't kill. I've played over 700 hours of this game, in a year, and I normally get pretty tired of a game fast, but this is just awesome. It's worth EVERY little penny, it's simply a must-have.
  60. ConnorM
    Dec 7, 2009
    Excellent game, well balanced visually and game wise. The best part about it(which Is what many games now a days tend to forget) is its FUN, which Is what I game should be in the end. It gets a well deserved 10 from me and a must buy.
  61. AngeloB
    Dec 9, 2009
    I feel the drop system isn't evolving enough. If your gonna play a fav char then drop some thing for that one. Then the more you play the higher the drop rate gets prompting you to switch up. Then when other char drops happen then it should lessen the drop time for the next one you need for that fav char.
  62. Bor
    Oct 3, 2009
    The Best Game!!!
  63. AlecG
    Oct 6, 2009
    By far my favorite Multiplayer game, This game is hilarious, and fun. Well balanced Classes each, not with limitations, but rather their own capabilities. A game that fits together while seeming as though it doesn't. I guarantee you'll like it, unless you hate class based combat, and prefer Call of Duty then fine. It hasn't gotten boring for me, and i've played it for By far my favorite Multiplayer game, This game is hilarious, and fun. Well balanced Classes each, not with limitations, but rather their own capabilities. A game that fits together while seeming as though it doesn't. I guarantee you'll like it, unless you hate class based combat, and prefer Call of Duty then fine. It hasn't gotten boring for me, and i've played it for over 36 hours, This game is the greatest! Expand
  64. AnonymousMC
    Mar 14, 2009
    I love this game. Yes i do die a lot and yes the achievements are kinda hard to get done but there also needs to be more. It is a very fun game though. They do need to add more things for engineers and more achievements for them as well to unlock better turrets and what not.
  65. AnonymousMC
    Mar 21, 2009
    This is a fantastic online multiplayer game. There are nine different characters/classes to play as, which is like having nine different video games at your fingertips. Plus, the fact that it is a multiplayer game online means that each and every game is different. Thus, this game never gets old!

Highly recommended.
  66. AlexR
    Mar 26, 2009
    Since October 2007 if there has been one multiplayer game that outshines the rest, TF2 is certainly it. Well balanced, solid player base and continued support only add to the best gaming experience on the pc. Throw in Valves' continued support of the low-mid end hardware scene allowing anyone to play this game and the fact that there are tons of servers makes for a reliable game. The Since October 2007 if there has been one multiplayer game that outshines the rest, TF2 is certainly it. Well balanced, solid player base and continued support only add to the best gaming experience on the pc. Throw in Valves' continued support of the low-mid end hardware scene allowing anyone to play this game and the fact that there are tons of servers makes for a reliable game. The naysayers will first highlight the "cartoony" art direction, but this game certainly isn't Looney Tunes. The art style adds to the realm and atmosphere which is retro 50-60's type and blends perfectly with witty and sometimes dark but always timely responses from classes in certain situations. This game just would not have the same charm without its art style, the comedy wouldn't work and this game would have fallen by the wayside many months ago. Expand
  67. AnonymousMC
    Mar 9, 2009
    notice the amount of 10s. now notice the amounts of 0s. significantly less. stop using 0 as "your way to balance the score", this game IS a 10 and if you're too much of a noob or an old nostalgic pro stop whining and enjoy its greatness, but don't give it a 0 to 'balance' the score cause all you're doing is unbalancing the score. these 10s are honest, those 0s arenotice the amount of 10s. now notice the amounts of 0s. significantly less. stop using 0 as "your way to balance the score", this game IS a 10 and if you're too much of a noob or an old nostalgic pro stop whining and enjoy its greatness, but don't give it a 0 to 'balance' the score cause all you're doing is unbalancing the score. these 10s are honest, those 0s are bitter. don't be bitter. Expand
  68. OmarI
    Apr 14, 2009
    I have been playing TF2 for at least a year, and it is the best game I have ever seen. I loved the characters, models and weapons. Playing the game really is fun because : -The characters sometimes talks, like heavy or other characters have funny emotions and funny faces. -It is so well balanced that you don't feel any injustice (especially for the crits, many players don't like I have been playing TF2 for at least a year, and it is the best game I have ever seen. I loved the characters, models and weapons. Playing the game really is fun because : -The characters sometimes talks, like heavy or other characters have funny emotions and funny faces. -It is so well balanced that you don't feel any injustice (especially for the crits, many players don't like them but they're very important in the game and makes the game funnier to play with) -Maps are very well made, great spots and nice ways of playing it. -Graphics are great, not only the resolution but the weapons and when firing with a weapon is nice. Expand
  69. MikeD
    May 20, 2009
    I have never had as much fun playing any on-line FPS as I've had with this game. I must admit, my first impressions were poor at best. I was disappointed in the lack of strategic depth, the cartoony graphics and the departure from the original. I actually put the game away for close to a year. (I may have also been turned off because my first time through was on console) Then a I have never had as much fun playing any on-line FPS as I've had with this game. I must admit, my first impressions were poor at best. I was disappointed in the lack of strategic depth, the cartoony graphics and the departure from the original. I actually put the game away for close to a year. (I may have also been turned off because my first time through was on console) Then a friend of mine telling me how much fun he was having so I figured I'd give it another shot. After a few exciting rounds I began to realize less is more in this case. Valve took TFC and refinded it, distilled each class into it's basic essence which encourages team play in a way the previous game never could. Too many are quick to dismiss this game as not deep enough, not realistic enough, not hard enough or not enough like the original. If you want depth or realism the box art should be enough to tell you to stay away. If you want strategic depth, play an RTS. If you want a game that's "Nintendo Hard" go play an NES cart. If you love TFC so much, just keep playing that! This is a game that good players can excel at and new players can learn and have fun with. Expand
  70. ReddaG
    May 22, 2009
    I just played this game and i really really love it, it is one of the funniest action games that I've played ever. I wish to give this game 10/10 because it is so incredible, thanks.
  71. AndrewW
    May 26, 2009
    One of the best online shooters I've played. Better than Gears of War 2 and Halo 3, both of which I was addicted to.
  72. AnonymousMC
    May 26, 2009
    wow this is an awsome game. i was suprised when i saw it was cartoony but when you get to play it it sucks since your pc dosent support orange box then u get a free week and u like it and then you buy it its epic just pure epic!!! it is worth very £uro! its only 20. go ahead buy it.
  73. NathanS
    May 6, 2009
    After having purchased the Orange Box upon its release, TF2 has been a constant success, with ever growing game content, via community maps, weapon packs for classes and rebalancing. As far as Josh's comment with hacking. This is almost entirely server dependant. Personally, in the last 24 hours of game play, not encountered an individual that I believed to be hacking. Otherwise, I After having purchased the Orange Box upon its release, TF2 has been a constant success, with ever growing game content, via community maps, weapon packs for classes and rebalancing. As far as Josh's comment with hacking. This is almost entirely server dependant. Personally, in the last 24 hours of game play, not encountered an individual that I believed to be hacking. Otherwise, I don't feel I can add too much more to some of the other things that have been said about the game, other than that the game is an amazing amount of fun, and is well worth the $20 Valve is charging for it. Expand
  74. Julyxx
    Jun 20, 2009
    Fantastic game! while the steam forum is full of flame (weapon x for y is OVERPOWERED / z is too weak..) i just think that valve is doing a brilliant job. any other game that gives new content often (like wow) costs money every month but here you get new maps etc for free! because of the good working steam community features it works like a charm to join a server and invite your friends Fantastic game! while the steam forum is full of flame (weapon x for y is OVERPOWERED / z is too weak..) i just think that valve is doing a brilliant job. any other game that gives new content often (like wow) costs money every month but here you get new maps etc for free! because of the good working steam community features it works like a charm to join a server and invite your friends to the game to rock the server Expand
  75. CodeyB
    Jun 2, 2009
    This is as perfect of an FPS on the PC that I've played. The big gimmick to the game (other than the graphics), is the classes. Unlike other games that implemented classes, this game is actually very balanced. The more interesting classes (Spy and Engineer) take more skill to be good, but are very powerful when learned. To compensate, they have the lowest health pool in the game. A This is as perfect of an FPS on the PC that I've played. The big gimmick to the game (other than the graphics), is the classes. Unlike other games that implemented classes, this game is actually very balanced. The more interesting classes (Spy and Engineer) take more skill to be good, but are very powerful when learned. To compensate, they have the lowest health pool in the game. A big focus is team-work and without it, you will fail. There are many levels now, and many types of gameplay. You can do the usual deathmatch style, or a more fun variant like CTF or Payload. With the advent of achievements and unlockable weapons, the game even got better. There are currently 239 achievements to unlock. Some are based on specific classes, while others are general achievements. To unlock all the weapons is now not solely based on the achievements, but are randomly given to players. This will let the less-talented players still get new weapons. All in all, if you like FPS you HAVE to buy this game. Expand
  76. RobertK
    Jun 5, 2009
    This is my favourite game, I never expected that Valve will release another such fantastic game which is based on Source Engine. It have been much improved since I remember the first weeks when it was released. What is most cool thing is that Valve are releaseing updates for this game which improves the game, and I don't mean just bugs and crashes, they add new weapons for characters This is my favourite game, I never expected that Valve will release another such fantastic game which is based on Source Engine. It have been much improved since I remember the first weeks when it was released. What is most cool thing is that Valve are releaseing updates for this game which improves the game, and I don't mean just bugs and crashes, they add new weapons for characters to play with, look, maps etc. and everything for FREE if the game is already purchased on Steam account. I hope Valve will keep updating this game and will keep game balance so the fans would be happy because there are thousands fans of Team Fortress 2. Expand
  77. AnonymousMC
    Jun 9, 2009
    By Far this is one of the best multiplayer FPS games I've played. It's not all about running and gunning like a certain popular game on the 360. Although running and gunning is an option, it usually ends with you dead by the opposing team. The way that your team has to use all the classes in order to win is just amazing and something I havn't experienced in a game. AmazingBy Far this is one of the best multiplayer FPS games I've played. It's not all about running and gunning like a certain popular game on the 360. Although running and gunning is an option, it usually ends with you dead by the opposing team. The way that your team has to use all the classes in order to win is just amazing and something I havn't experienced in a game. Amazing FPS game that anyone can learn and it's definitely a steal for the current price. Expand
  78. AdamT
    Jul 22, 2009
    Team fortress 2 is a fantastic multiplayer game on many accounts. You can play as any of 9 classes: Scout, Sniper, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, MEdic, Soilder, and Spy; All with instict advantages and disadvenatages. Gameplay rarely get's boring considering the fact that you can play as 9 different characters, all with different weapons and special abilities. There's a huge Team fortress 2 is a fantastic multiplayer game on many accounts. You can play as any of 9 classes: Scout, Sniper, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, MEdic, Soilder, and Spy; All with instict advantages and disadvenatages. Gameplay rarely get's boring considering the fact that you can play as 9 different characters, all with different weapons and special abilities. There's a huge list of achievments to tackle in your spare time, and some characters have milestones to unlock, giving them new weapons and abilities. I've had Team fortress 2 for a good long time, and I don't think I'm ever going to get bored of it, because unlike most games, you have 9 different ways to play it. Expand
  79. AnonymousMC
    Aug 12, 2009
    This game is solid gold in my opinion, I've never come across a teamwork focused FPS that brings me back for more so often. I got Tf2 in the orange box and haven't ever regretted it. If you like fast-paced and adrenaline filled gaming, this gem of a game is for you.
  80. AnthonyS
    Aug 21, 2009
    This game never gets old. This will probably remain my favorite FPS for a long time! Here are some reasons to like it: The art style is fun. The characters/classes are all very unique and psychotic, they are so enjoyable that there have been many videos and webcomics made about them, Valve event released a series of "Meet The ____" videos. The endless content, Valve really knows how to This game never gets old. This will probably remain my favorite FPS for a long time! Here are some reasons to like it: The art style is fun. The characters/classes are all very unique and psychotic, they are so enjoyable that there have been many videos and webcomics made about them, Valve event released a series of "Meet The ____" videos. The endless content, Valve really knows how to please their customers releasing a plethora of major game mechanics and content updates every few months. A great community. Some amazing community maps! Valve's maps are also well designed (even though most of them stick to the same boring desert/concrete theme). Absurd weapons (a jar of pee and a baseball, seriously?). Fun class combinations! The amazing teamwork aspect of the game that is lost in many FPSs. Things that are just wacky and fun (taunts, death cam and end of round coup de grace). Et cetera!!! Expand
  81. JC
    Sep 1, 2009
    Without a doubt the most flawlessly executed multiplayer game I have ever witnessed. Perfectly designed to entertain every shooter fan, with a broad variety of gameplay options, and perfect balance. The graphics are luscious, colorful, and extremely fun.
  82. JacobL.
    Jan 12, 2010
    This game was a new twist for First Person Shooters and a great twist. I love to see something new and original and thats exactly what i found in this game. The classes were very well balanced. This game is very much the high light of my day. 10/10
  83. Adrienne
    Oct 11, 2007
    An excellent game. Much better than TFC was in my opinion. All classes are actually playable, fun, and fair. A must have game to all FPS lovers.
  84. JasonW.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Definitely worth the wait. TF2 is a great multiplayer game. Unmistakable character designs, brilliant (but too few) maps, well balanced, distinct player classes.
  85. MikeK.
    Oct 11, 2007
    Fantastic gameplay, great graphics, great maps. What more could an FPS gamer ask for? Maybe a few more maps, but other than that, this thing is beautiful.
  86. ChristianJ.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Best game ever made, its not like Counter Strike and so, 9 classes, with some speciel Goods. Good Game.
  87. ThomsR.
    Nov 14, 2007
    Great game, the nine different characters make the game more fun and exciting, you can really play it for several houres.
  88. AnthonyW.
    Nov 16, 2007
    It is fast, funny and fun, i just wish there were more like it.
  89. BobS.
    Nov 2, 2007
    One of the most amazing games that has come out in a long time. With exciting fights and varity in characters personalitys and specialtys. There is an amazing balance of stragity and skill
  90. AnonymousMC
    Oct 13, 2007
    I, like al ot of people out there, thought this game would never come. I have been around since the tf days and then tfc came out and now this is just a welcoming surprise. I had my doubts, but after playing it and coupling it with the graphics it is a hell of time. Good ole mayhem, arms and limbs flying about and the funny antics that each class has make this game as fun as it'sI, like al ot of people out there, thought this game would never come. I have been around since the tf days and then tfc came out and now this is just a welcoming surprise. I had my doubts, but after playing it and coupling it with the graphics it is a hell of time. Good ole mayhem, arms and limbs flying about and the funny antics that each class has make this game as fun as it's predecessors. Good job valve, you have managed to amazed us again. How do you do it?! Portal is pretty dang fun as well, so by the orange box. ;-) Expand
  91. DaveG.
    Oct 13, 2007
    This game is very one of the best with his fast and attractive gameplay, its a non-stop action and I love it, Graphics are really Awsome for a cartoon. It really amaze me. It worth the price!
  92. ChrisH.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Very cool, well balanced multiplayer. I love the cartoony graphics and theam music.
  93. AnonymousMC
    Oct 15, 2007
    Since I filled in this form already and you set the javascipt to not allow resizing, I lost what I typed in and I won't type it again. Plus, you can't see the next "error" page anyway because most of it is outside of the upper portion of the window. Not very helpful.
  94. I.A.
    Oct 19, 2007
    Awesome, extremely fresh and different(as FPS games go), 10/10 graphics, addicting gameplay and most improtantly -> it's absolutely FUN!
  95. JamesB.
    Nov 9, 2007
    Amazing! A game that is actually FUN to play! Characters all have their own personalities which makes the game even more groundbreaking.
  96. JamesG.
    Oct 21, 2007
    Amazingly brilliant game. Some TFC old-timers may go OMG THIS ISN'T THE EXACT SAME GAME, but this is a far more fun game.
  97. RichardV.
    Oct 22, 2007
    The most addictive, first person shooter ever, an exelent balance between all clases. Its just, a masterpiece.
  98. EvanS.
    Dec 23, 2007
    This game is one of the most fun and addicting team based strategy games out there. With fast paced action and many different classes combined with on-line play, it will keep anyone up all night.
  99. YermakirumY.
    Dec 28, 2007
    Very good game.
  100. CraigM.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Team Fortress 2 completely dominated the season opener LAN party at Abattoir.Net -- not since Battlefield 2 has a FPS held the reigns so tight. To sum TF2 up in four words, action, action, action and fun!
  101. Jan 29, 2011
    I have sunk 650 hours into this game, both when it was still unpatched and unmodded and I've been around for all the following patches and expansions and updates, and it has remained one of the most balanced and competitive games out there. The looks might turn you off at first, but give it a chance and you'll see that looks can be deceiving. With phrases like "Sandvich and me going toI have sunk 650 hours into this game, both when it was still unpatched and unmodded and I've been around for all the following patches and expansions and updates, and it has remained one of the most balanced and competitive games out there. The looks might turn you off at first, but give it a chance and you'll see that looks can be deceiving. With phrases like "Sandvich and me going to kick your ass" being thrown around the battleground, this game makes it easy to laugh at your own death. Just remember, as with every multiplayer game out there, it is not only the game itself, but also the people you play it with that make it worthwhile. Collapse

The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.