9.1

1. BobB.
    Sep 7, 2008
    The most chaotic, insane, and bloody multiplayer game to date. And, of course, the best.
  2. PEvans
    Sep 6, 2008
    Brilliant! This game is different and is heading in the right direction with it's great features. I would give it 9.5 due to having to unlock things on the updates but I have to round it off to the closest figure.
  3. AlexR.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Love this game, really easy to get the hang of, and the variety of gameplay, and surf maps in partcular are extremely good. no complaints!!
  4. RyanD.
    Sep 5, 2008
    This is pretty much my favorite online game of all time. Team Fortress 2 is both fun to look at and fun to play. Game play has been improved greatly since Team Fortress Classic and there are regular updates including new weapons, maps, and achievements. Sadly, no Hunted map yet.
  5. AnonymousMC
    Sep 2, 2008
    ok il just say it now. all you morons giving this game a zero are either plaing this game on the 360 or ps3 or your complete idiots who have never playes a good game in your life. this game is great and the updates make the game more fun and give you a reason to keep playing also i played this game for 5 months then i stoped till the medic update came out and i havent stop playing since sook il just say it now. all you morons giving this game a zero are either plaing this game on the 360 or ps3 or your complete idiots who have never playes a good game in your life. this game is great and the updates make the game more fun and give you a reason to keep playing also i played this game for 5 months then i stoped till the medic update came out and i havent stop playing since so you noobs who suck at the game stop giving it zeros Expand
  6. DanD.
    Aug 31, 2008
    Nine years, TOTALLY worth the wait!!!!! So what if the game is a normal 2 teams one winner death match, its FUN! With all the stuff you can do between the classes, it gets crazy out there in the battle! Must buy game! Haha!
  7. TravisP.
    Aug 29, 2008
    Team Fortress 2 is a stylized multilayer online first person shooter of a high regard. The wonderfully unique levels combined with the various strategies that go along with each class create a spectacular gaming experience that will never be forgotten.
  8. KarlB.
    Aug 28, 2008
    After being in the TF2 free weekend and using a guest pass, this game impressed me greatly. I just love this game.
  9. TomM
    Aug 28, 2008
    This game is amazing. Reminds me of the days playing RTCW before school :). 10 * rating. This game is just a must have for anyone in to FPS.
  10. DaveC
    Aug 27, 2008
    TF2 is the most fun I've had with any online shooter, the voice acting for the different classes is top-of-the-class, the irreverent humor even if you win or loose makes you want to play another round. The graphics make it visually appealing, nothing short of gorgeous, and the game play experience between the different classes make it almost a new tactical game every time you choose TF2 is the most fun I've had with any online shooter, the voice acting for the different classes is top-of-the-class, the irreverent humor even if you win or loose makes you want to play another round. The graphics make it visually appealing, nothing short of gorgeous, and the game play experience between the different classes make it almost a new tactical game every time you choose a new character to duke it out with. Different types of MP gaming may become a bit repetitive after the first few hundred hours of playing, but honestly, i have no problem with it. 10/10 all the way. Hands down an addition to the hall of fame. Expand
  11. Dragon
    Aug 26, 2008
    Great game to play with friends online. With all the classes theres huge replayability value. The classes are well balanced, skill and teamwork is favored over plain luck in most cased.
  12. MarekP.
    Aug 26, 2008
    The game is quite good.It has a whole new level of graphics.The gameplay is great but I'm sorry to say that after playing the game about...2 days...it gets boring.
  13. AlexF.
    Aug 24, 2008
    I love this game! I don't think i'll get bored of it because of all the endless hours of gameplay I get from it.
  14. CortneyK.
    Aug 24, 2008
    Excellent execution, game modes, and character achievements.
  15. RussellT.
    Aug 24, 2008
    With free content updates coming out one after another, the endless number of unique team makeups keeps growing. Team Fortress 2 is an online mayhem experience combined with a need for teamwork and communication, a goal that many players spend hours working towards. TF2 deserves a 10 out of 10.
  16. Kenunknown
    Aug 24, 2008
    Great game. gameplay which is exciting.
  17. TylerM.
    Aug 23, 2008
    The most fun I've ever had in a multiplayer game! It's easy to get in to, new players will be able to score some kills right off the bat, but difficult to master, those who dominate the scoreboard have truly earned it by developing their skills. The 9 different classes keep any one player from being unstoppable, so it has pretty balanced gameplay.
  18. JeremyN.
    Aug 22, 2008
    Team Fortress 2 is Truly a masterpiece. Each map has a fully elaborate environment with a cartoonish feel. Each character/class has a recognizable personality that truly defines the game. Each new update brings more fun to the game, from unlockable weapons to new game modes and maps. In my opinion, Team Fortress 2 is one of the greatest First Person Shooter(FPS) class based game of all time.
  19. JoeT.
    Aug 21, 2008
    This game is perfect. A little humor, a few explosions. I can only think of one other thing it could use but thats not appropriate for all ages. Addictive would be an understatement.
  20. ScottK
    Aug 20, 2008
    I LOVE this game - from the great variety of player classes, to the "awards", to the unlockable weapons/upgrades. . . there's nothing not to like about it.
  21. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    TF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, andTF2 gives true meaning to the word "Class-based play." The diversity and play style options really open up the game to a broad range of players. The graphics are actually really catchy, and I think it's important to understand that Valve didn't WANT to go all "super-realistic" because they wanted the graphics to reflect the mood of the game - fun, comical, and spontaneous, and that's why it's a bit "cartoon-y." The maps are balanced and fun, the graphics are easy on the eyes (even at all lowest settings), and the gameplay is fantastic. Expand
  22. AnonymousMC
    Aug 20, 2008
    Hands down, second-to-none, top-notch multiplayer experience which surpasses anything I've ever played before. And, yes, I've played COD4 online. Team Fortress 2 rips off the arm of Call of Duty 4 and beats it with the wet end. This is one example of simple equals better: keep your golden weapons and your nifty ranking system, just give me more cartoony, tongue in cheek humour inHands down, second-to-none, top-notch multiplayer experience which surpasses anything I've ever played before. And, yes, I've played COD4 online. Team Fortress 2 rips off the arm of Call of Duty 4 and beats it with the wet end. This is one example of simple equals better: keep your golden weapons and your nifty ranking system, just give me more cartoony, tongue in cheek humour in a class-based shooter that everyone who appreciates good gaming can enjoy. What's more, Valve will keep you on your toes with a seemingly constant flow of brilliant updates that'll rival even Garry (of Garry's Mod). With 9 totally unique and intricate characters with their own perks and downfalls, each will eventually receive some shiny new unlockable weapons that'll be sure to keep the game enjoyable. Eat your heart out. Expand
  23. AnonymousMC
    Aug 18, 2008
    When I first played this game I thought it was a load of crap becuase of the cartoony style. But then I took a second look and though how it actually fit with this type of game. I also played TFC but this game IMO is a lot more enjoyable. All the classes are evenly balanced and with the additions of all the achievment packs just keeps you more into the game. all in all and great tactital FPS
  24. AaronM
    Aug 17, 2008
    I first played Team Fortress 2 on the Playstation 3 version, while trying out the Orange Box. I absolutely loved it, but I didn't like the fact that there were only 6 default maps, and it was full of glitches. So, not long afterwards, I purchased Team Fortress 2 on Steam. I loved it even more than the Playstation 3 version. I've been reading people's reviews, and this last I first played Team Fortress 2 on the Playstation 3 version, while trying out the Orange Box. I absolutely loved it, but I didn't like the fact that there were only 6 default maps, and it was full of glitches. So, not long afterwards, I purchased Team Fortress 2 on Steam. I loved it even more than the Playstation 3 version. I've been reading people's reviews, and this last part of my message is for the guys that give it a red rating. First, for whoever complains about the lack of interest, go and make your own custom maps for the game. Make it how YOU wanted the maps to turn out like, and find out how difficult it is to create a great map. Secondly, for the people complaining about the Medic's achievement pack, what is there to complain about? 39 achievement only for the best of players willing to show off, and three shiny new weapons. (This applies to the Pyro update, and in 2 or 3 days, the Heavy update.) Third, for people who don't appreciate the graphics, what did you expect? Something boring and usual? Also, something else I would like to add. If you think this game fails, YOU fail. Expand
  25. MarioJ.
    Aug 16, 2008
    Unusual graphic (in a positive sense) and nice gameplay.
  26. IanB.
    Aug 15, 2008
    Not just a great shooter, but a great shooter with strategic elements involved. the epitome of what a shooter should be but usually isn't.
  27. John
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is without a doubt the most value for money and also the most fun I have ever had with any game, period. What makes it even better is that Valve continue to release amazing content nearly a year after release. My feeling is that this game is seriously underrated, but will one day be recognized as perhaps the most fun multiplayer fps game ever created. If you enjoy large scale online This is without a doubt the most value for money and also the most fun I have ever had with any game, period. What makes it even better is that Valve continue to release amazing content nearly a year after release. My feeling is that this game is seriously underrated, but will one day be recognized as perhaps the most fun multiplayer fps game ever created. If you enjoy large scale online coop play, you are gonna have a blast playing this game. Seriously, it seems like it will never get old. Expand
  28. PanzerXiII
    Aug 15, 2008
    This game is a very good game. It is easy to pick up and learn, but to learn the little intricacies of each character class is very hard. For example, most newbies will pick the soldier class because it is easy to pick up and learn, however, master at this class will learn how to Horizontal Rocket Jump and etc. If you don't like this game, either... 1. You don't have a good This game is a very good game. It is easy to pick up and learn, but to learn the little intricacies of each character class is very hard. For example, most newbies will pick the soldier class because it is easy to pick up and learn, however, master at this class will learn how to Horizontal Rocket Jump and etc. If you don't like this game, either... 1. You don't have a good computer. 2. You don't appreciate a good game. That's my two cents, folks. Expand
  29. MichaelS.
    Aug 15, 2008
    This is the best multiplayer game ever! All classes are great (my favourites are: pyro, scout, spy).
  30. TomR.
    Aug 15, 2008
    Epic gameplay, new user created maps are beginning to get better and better.
  31. RyanW.
    Aug 13, 2008
    I've been regularly playing Team Fortress 2 since its beta release in September 2007, and I'm still discovering new tricks, strategies, and ways of having fun. The sheer amount of depth produced by a combination of ingeniously designed maps and the nine different player types is immense, and there's a tremendous amount of playtime involved in making yourself master each and I've been regularly playing Team Fortress 2 since its beta release in September 2007, and I'm still discovering new tricks, strategies, and ways of having fun. The sheer amount of depth produced by a combination of ingeniously designed maps and the nine different player types is immense, and there's a tremendous amount of playtime involved in making yourself master each and every one. Add to this the frequent updates by Valve and you've got a killer title. So far we've had several new maps of superb quality, and three new weapons for two of the game's classes (the remaining seven classes are receiving their three new weapons in due course). Two new maps are coming next week, and I expect plenty more in the future. You can't really go wrong at the price point. Expand
  32. AxelA.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Valve has done it again! yet another Game that I can really enjoy, the style and the gameplay are both great, however acheved wepons are lame, only people with no lives and spend all thier time playing can get them, so its an unfair advantage.
  33. DenA.
    Aug 11, 2008
    Fantastic game. Well balanced, infinitely replayable and all-around fun. High reccomend this to anyone
  34. EllisN.
    Aug 11, 2008
    Endless hopurs of fun, changing envirments and diffrent tasks make this game a superb team based game and makes no room for bordem.
  35. VincentA.
    Aug 10, 2008
    TF2 is too the shooting genre what wow is to the MMO genre. Exeptional. It's clean and polished with a fantastic art style that never grows dull. It has fleshed out characters that actually draw you in and feel as if their real people and the game...WELL ITS PRETTY DAMN BALANCED! its impossible to make everything perfect but this game strides to meet that benchmark.
  36. AlexS
    Aug 9, 2008
    This is an absolutely brilliant game. This game makes you feel good about getting owned. It is incredibly balanced, and fun to play; every class is deadly if used correctly. The graphics are amazingly well done, and are a nice change of pace from other games that strive for hyper-realism. I have nothing bad to say about this game.
  37. FelixR.
    Aug 8, 2008
    That game IS the bomb! It really kicks ass! I am already since 15 hours (i bought it 3 days ago) addicted to it!
  38. SterlingL.
    Aug 4, 2008
    This is now one of my most played games, because of how fun it is. I don't know how anyone couldn't like this game. It's just TOO PERFECT!
  39. PierreL.
    Aug 4, 2008
    Action, Cartoon and Skillz ... sounds like a strange mix at the beginning. Don't miss this fantastic game, really addictive and funny !
  40. JesseG.
    Aug 4, 2008
    Intense, well balanced, and just plain out fun!
  41. OlivierJ.
    Aug 3, 2008
    great teamplay game
  42. DamianosZ.
    Aug 3, 2008
    One of the best games i have ever played...... vell spend money. good job guys.
  43. $MOB$-DevilDoggSince96
    Aug 2, 2008
    First of all dont pay any attention to few poor reviews from people saying the game lags... they most likely dont have a good computer. Secondly... TF2 is NOT a sequel to TFC... it is a sequel to the original Team Fortress mod for Quake... TFC was just a remake of that mod. Now about TF2... the graphics are totally unique and a nice chance of pace that makes the game stand out. The First of all dont pay any attention to few poor reviews from people saying the game lags... they most likely dont have a good computer. Secondly... TF2 is NOT a sequel to TFC... it is a sequel to the original Team Fortress mod for Quake... TFC was just a remake of that mod. Now about TF2... the graphics are totally unique and a nice chance of pace that makes the game stand out. The gameplay is actually more balanced than the original TF, or TFC for many reasons. At first I missed the grenades from previous versions... but without the grenades you dont have people as any class gren or conc jumping past half of the map. In the early days of TF back in 96 before gren and conc jumping caught on players would have to navigate the map, which meant there was action everywhere. Once the jumps took hold some maps had sections that nobody ever went to (say the 2fort ramp room for example) because they would all jump from their base to the enemy sniper deck and go down the spiral. TF2 allows certain classes like the soldier and demo to rocket or sticky jump, and with the scouts double jump he can also access certain areas faster, but the other classes are forced to fight their way in, and in turn cause the enemy team to defend all areas. The addition of new weapons worried me at first but it didnt hurt the game one bit... it keeps things interesting and none of the new weapons arent really better or worse than the originals. Team Fortress revolutionized multiplayer team games over a decade ago. TFC was popular for a while but died off... TF2 has staying power and is endless amounts of fun. Old school players will miss the grenades at first, but give it a chance, you will fall in love with this game very quickly. Expand
  44. NicholasA.
    Aug 2, 2008
    TFC2 has brought back the team based chaos that is my favorite type of gameplay. Well balanced classes that offer a variety ways to fight balance out an already well rounded game. Special abilites have made the game fresh and the eye candy is spectacular.
  45. CR
    Aug 1, 2008
    The game is so fun, even if you are constantly being killed by others and not getting one chance to return fire, you still get the same rewarding feeling as killing everyone on the enemy team. All classes are very well balanced, and the cartoonish graphics give it it's own felling separate from all other games. 10 stars!!!
  46. AlexS.
    Aug 1, 2008
    This game rocks! I absolutely think it will be even better when all new class weapons are out! Keep 'em coming!
  47. DennisG.
    Jul 29, 2008
    Awesome game. Until Battlefield Heroes will be released, no "comic-style" game was that awesome as TF2 was. Maybe it won't even beat BF:Heroes, let's see.
  48. MelowS.
    Jul 29, 2008
    This game has, and continues to get, a lot of polish. From the expresive characters and silly one liners, to the serious team work needed to push past some strong defenses, to the random and often heroic way things can pan out, this game has almost unlimited replay value. It may be cartoony, and it may not have very realistic weapon and firing models, but luckily these all just contribute This game has, and continues to get, a lot of polish. From the expresive characters and silly one liners, to the serious team work needed to push past some strong defenses, to the random and often heroic way things can pan out, this game has almost unlimited replay value. It may be cartoony, and it may not have very realistic weapon and firing models, but luckily these all just contribute to making the game a blast. Unlike other games (counter-strike) you won't be destroyed instantly by people who have been playing nonstop for the past 8 years. The diversity in classes, and the relatively low amount of point-click-kill classes makes things like being sneaky and exploiting situations more important. That isn't to say that you can't get good at this game. You can, and there are many players that consistently dominate servers. However, the beauty of it is that relatively new players can end up in the top three too, just by having a great round, getting some good medic heals (or doing some good healing) or just happening to detonate some sticky bombs under 10 players by chance. This game has been criticized for one feature, which is that all melee and ranged weapons have a low chance of getting a critical hit (double damage). This means that you can run out of ammo, pull out your machete, and send an otherwise capable player with a full clip sailing through the air like a rag doll. These critics need to realized that the critical hits are just another fun way of getting unpredictable outcomes in otherwise boring repetitive gameplay. I have watched enough knife fights in counter-strike (yawn) to realized the value of this feature and its overall contribution to replay value. So in summary, if you like online multilayer games, appreciate amazing heroics, last second saves, OMGWTFBBQ moments and the prospect of new features always being on the horizon, play this game. Expand
  49. Whereisyourheadat
    Jul 29, 2008
    Great humor, stunning maps, goodlooking characters, great abilities and did i mention great humor? great game.
  50. MatthewG.t
    Jul 29, 2008
    Brilliant game, astounding graphics.
  51. JasonK
    Jul 28, 2008
    Best game ever. I can't stop playing; the gameplay is fun and balanced and the visuals are stunning. Regular updates and additions make TF2 worth every cent.
  52. ChrisM.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Very funny game, very good gameplay - lots of teamwork required to win, unlike many other games. The game is class based, and I think it is one of the most balanced class based games ever, which is a good thing :) Bert H says "It fails" with no explanation... nice.
  53. MeizE.
    Jul 24, 2008
    Best online fps i have ever played (even better than cs was 3-8 years ago among other multiplayer fps), with very fun gameplay, impressive Valve support and awesome community, Must Have!
  54. ChrisW.
    Jul 23, 2008
    Very fun game. New players can play as simple classes like heavy while experienced players and pros can play as more complicatet classes like demoman and pyro and that's good. You will find comfort in this game even if you just has played it in 2 minutes.
  55. TomT.
    Jul 23, 2008
    Does not insult players' intelligence. Extremely funny & addictive. I love the the rubber duck. Design of a genius.
  56. SandTan.
    Jul 21, 2008
    "The Perfect Game"...The graphic are impressive! "Stunning effects", Bad Land, Gold Rush, Fast Lane and all the other new official and new non-official maps are superb....With the addition of the Pyro and Medic pack are some what cheating while introducing more combat stragery and weapon combinations. "The Blackburner rocks!", I'll be waiting for the other classes' pack and "The Perfect Game"...The graphic are impressive! "Stunning effects", Bad Land, Gold Rush, Fast Lane and all the other new official and new non-official maps are superb....With the addition of the Pyro and Medic pack are some what cheating while introducing more combat stragery and weapon combinations. "The Blackburner rocks!", I'll be waiting for the other classes' pack and newer weapon...who knows there might be triple-juming Scouts and Engineers' Super Sentry Gun...etc. Expand
  57. JeffreyZ.
    Jul 21, 2008
    I love the game ! teamplay that is needed,caracters and theyre gun design, the game style....as a map designer myself i love to see the perfect finished maps.
  58. JoshP
    Jul 21, 2008
    Awesome game. I would recommend it to anyone. Easy to get into, great FPS.
  59. JuniorK.
    Jul 19, 2008
    This game has made gaming way better, great graphics and maps.
  60. ThomasK.
    Jul 17, 2008
    This game is absolute gold. I feel that the only problem with it is that sometimes with their updates to the specific classes you get a bit of a power shift in classes that takes a while to balance out. Honestly, though, you'll still have loads of fun even while getting slaughtered.
  61. TimN.
    Jul 17, 2008
    Very addicting game. Most variety of characters and abilities I've seen in a video game. And a good use for every one.
  62. MarceloR.
    Jul 17, 2008
    The game is awesome. Very funny and has a gameplay far superior than any First Person Shooter i'd already played.
  63. JanaS.
    Jul 17, 2008
    I love the game, it's fun to play, the characters are just hilarious and if people can get teamplay going, it's just awesome. Some weapons/classes seem a bit overpowered at times but if you choose the right class to counter, the balance can be kept in check most of the time. The regular updates and bugfixes are just great, that's how you keep people from getting frustrated I love the game, it's fun to play, the characters are just hilarious and if people can get teamplay going, it's just awesome. Some weapons/classes seem a bit overpowered at times but if you choose the right class to counter, the balance can be kept in check most of the time. The regular updates and bugfixes are just great, that's how you keep people from getting frustrated and/or bored! Expand
  64. bOBBOBBYBOB
    Jul 17, 2008
    This game has inspired me to do greater things, to start a new life and get married, i love you TF2 and hope that you go on forever!
  65. SebastianJ.
    Jul 15, 2008
    Best Game Ever! Good with unlockable weapons. And The Achivements! Wow! Amazing! But i want more than only unlockable weapons for the pyro and the medic. Maybe a Super-Disguse that allows you to shot with the spy and not lose your disguse! Sorry for my bad english.
  66. LukeJ.
    Jul 12, 2008
    Awesomeness. it's unfortunate that the console versions haven't had the pyro or medic updates yet, and that they can only play the stock maps.
  67. sp
    Jul 12, 2008
    never seen such a funny game - teamplay requiered !! 10 points.
  68. JamesM.
    Jul 10, 2008
    It is a very fun multiplayer experience.
  69. ChrilleB.
    Jul 9, 2008
    Superior game, but still doesn't chase Quakeworld in experience.
  70. JackF.
    Jul 9, 2008
    An "easy to learn, hard to master" game of the highest calibre. New players will find comfort in classes like soldier and heavy, while more experienced players will use the more complicated classes. Every class has a unique feel to it and each are great fun to use. The shortage of maps has been fixed, as Valve is constantly releasing new maps and weapon unlocks to add even more replay An "easy to learn, hard to master" game of the highest calibre. New players will find comfort in classes like soldier and heavy, while more experienced players will use the more complicated classes. Every class has a unique feel to it and each are great fun to use. The shortage of maps has been fixed, as Valve is constantly releasing new maps and weapon unlocks to add even more replay value. For $30 (It's now $30), it is the best multiplayer game out there, easy. Expand
  71. JeremyF.
    Jul 8, 2008
    Fun game. It is a bit hard to get into at first, it can be a bit confusing. The graphics are kinda weird, cartoonish, i don't really like that. Does not have much room to expand. Some of the custom maps are really cool.
  72. MitchellC.
    Jul 8, 2008
    The best game I've ever played, it's absolutely worth every penny down to the detail and fun that the game actually is, it's great, and It deserves respect for the time it took to make, the though about lots of things before releasing it to make it more fun (if you list to the commentary node) It's a wonderful game for veterans, news anyone, everyone can enjoy it if The best game I've ever played, it's absolutely worth every penny down to the detail and fun that the game actually is, it's great, and It deserves respect for the time it took to make, the though about lots of things before releasing it to make it more fun (if you list to the commentary node) It's a wonderful game for veterans, news anyone, everyone can enjoy it if you like FPS with a cartoonish style. Expand
  73. JoakimF.
    Jul 8, 2008
    This is a great game with a great 50's or 60's comicbook-feel to it. The comical feel to the game makes this game wonderful, and with the "Silhouette-design" it's easy to see what enemy you'll be facing even at a far distance. The co-op in the team is nice and there's always new tactics to use. I love this game!
  74. BudB.
    Jul 7, 2008
    Simply fantastic. All 9 classes are unique yet balanced. Valve releases constant free updates for the PC version.
  75. JeffD.
    Jul 5, 2008
    It s a fast and furious mmofps! Not the best but worthes it price.
  76. DrewM
    Jul 5, 2008
    Best game out never get sick of like Natural Selection.
  77. JacobL
    Jul 4, 2008
    wonderful ! the classes are perfectly balanced, the maps are fun and unique without being very complicated at all, plus its $40 and comes with all the half life 2's and portal! this is great for beginners, hardened veterans and everyone in between.
  78. DanielR.
    Jul 3, 2008
    It is a fun, entertaining, and silly game that is easy to laugh over. Instead of pounding the keyboard when the pyro lights my disguised spy on fire, i crack up to the reaction that the enemy team gets when i am running around their base screaming for a medic.
  79. PJK
    Jul 2, 2008
    Words cannot describe how much fun I've had with this game since its release. So many hours of fun with my friends. Love it to death.
  80. EvanD.
    Jul 1, 2008
    Incredibly fun, brilliantly polished, and continuously supported with free content by Valve. For $20, it's a great buy for anyone that likes traditional shooters.
  81. BenG.
    Jun 26, 2008
    Such a fun game! You really can't go wrong with it.
  82. MurdocM.
    Jun 25, 2008
    It's fast paced, constantly updating, maps are made to be played numerous times. It's one of the best designed games of its time.
  83. MattS.
    Jun 24, 2008
    Best game I have played since Tribes.
  84. NikitaE.
    Jun 24, 2008
    No comments. This is amazing!
  85. RoccoM.
    Jun 23, 2008
    This game has made gaming way better with its graphics and updates. I feel it is the best game of its generation.
  86. KoltiinD.
    Jun 22, 2008
    Excellent, well rounded, addictive online game! The graphics are wonderful, the gameplay is smooth, the animations are beautiful, the voice acting is perfect, the advertisements are funny, the online play is free, the controls are simple and customizable, the only downside of this game are when you have to briefly wait for it to load!
  87. SebastianG.
    Jun 22, 2008
    This is the best FPS game I've ever played. Even better than COD4.
  88. JasonB.
    Jun 22, 2008
    Brilliantly balanced, fast paced and fantastic fun with friends over headsets. Offense, defense, offensive defense, defensive offense, serious strategy or run 'n' gun fun this games has something for all gamers.
  89. ThomasM.
    Jun 21, 2008
    Best balanced FPS I have ever played.
  90. AW
    Jun 21, 2008
    Very kick ass game. Possibly the best game on steam.
  91. RubenC.
    Jun 21, 2008
    I really like it.And now, with the pyro's new weapons it's even better!!!!! Waiting for more updates.
  92. TimoP.
    Jun 21, 2008
    This game is going to keep a lot of old and new multiplayer FPS enthusiasts occupied for the next few years.
  93. AndrewC.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Hilarious game a lot of fun a must buy.
  94. PaulW.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This game combines humor and excellent gameplay.
  95. AaronL.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This game is ridiculous and awesome at the same time, not unlike Jesus taking steroids and fighting a band of highway midgets.
  96. ElijahW.
    Jun 19, 2008
    This game is perfect because of it's balance. Every class plays a specific role in it's team. One bad player and it will show. You really have to make a team effort to win a match. I also want to say that I love the achievement packs that are being released every other month or-so. This really sucks any monotony out of the game and keeps player coming back to try new ideas. With This game is perfect because of it's balance. Every class plays a specific role in it's team. One bad player and it will show. You really have to make a team effort to win a match. I also want to say that I love the achievement packs that are being released every other month or-so. This really sucks any monotony out of the game and keeps player coming back to try new ideas. With every achievement comes a new way to play each and every class. Expand
  97. SibinS.
    Jun 19, 2008
    Awesome looking game, sweet gameplay, different mods, player made maps...
  98. ChrisP
    Jun 19, 2008
    My reason for this nine is because Ever since Valve has been updating Team fortress 2 With new Weapons everyone seems to keep being that new character. However It Keeps the game from being boring to a more addictive Game.
  99. JeremyD.
    Jun 17, 2008
    Most in-depth first person shooter I have ever played. I loved TFC and I love TF2 even more.
  100. NicolasN.
    Jun 17, 2008
    That is a good game, the grafic is beautiful and the game play too, nothing to add, just nice game.

1. AceGamez
    The marriage of highly stylised retro-spy presentation, fresh, high octane action, deep and varied classes and the underlying twinkle of humour in its metaphorical eye make Team Fortress 2 far more than just your average fragfest. Long after the novelty of the graphics wears thin, we are left with a refined and accessible multiplayer game that simultaneously cultivates new players whilst retaining enough depth to accommodate even the hardiest of veterans.
  2. The game also does a lovely job of framing your relationship with other players and nurturing them.
  3. It's one hell of a game. With its powerful artistic style and blazingly quick, yet accessible gameplay, it's enough to melt the icy cynicism imprisoning the hearts of even the most jaded among us. That being said, it's not the most complex shooter out there.