4.9

1. Sep 7, 2013
    Worst Port Ever: Let me start out by saying I'm a big TMNT fan and was looking forward to playing this game, so day one I bought it. That day I found out this was a unfinished game, with glitches that would break the game to where I couldn't even finish a level. I have simply giving up on it till there is a patch that fix's everything that they missed.
    The graphics are ok but the combat
    The graphics are ok but the combat isn't as fluid as it could be. The camera can get annoying at times but nothing game breaking. If they simply polished the game it would of been good, but the didn't and I'm truly disappoint in this game.
  2. Aug 28, 2013
    A not-great port of a not-great game. Its combat wants to be Arkham City's Combat, but it just doesn't feel good at any point. Switching between characters during combat can be kinda fun, but gets old quickly, and the only other part of the game, the traversal, suffers from the same lack of fluidity that plagues the combat. All that's left are the rushed-looking comic style cinematics toA not-great port of a not-great game. Its combat wants to be Arkham City's Combat, but it just doesn't feel good at any point. Switching between characters during combat can be kinda fun, but gets old quickly, and the only other part of the game, the traversal, suffers from the same lack of fluidity that plagues the combat. All that's left are the rushed-looking comic style cinematics to tie it all together. Expand
  3. Aug 31, 2013
    Considering there are 4 turtles and the options in steam show multiplayer and co-op, I was looking forward to some 4 player co-op. I'm posting this review as a balance to the 10/10s its getting. As a single player game, I found it alright 6/10 I would say. But I just wanted to warn everyone that the co-op multiplayer is currently "not implemented". Yes, they plan on patching it inConsidering there are 4 turtles and the options in steam show multiplayer and co-op, I was looking forward to some 4 player co-op. I'm posting this review as a balance to the 10/10s its getting. As a single player game, I found it alright 6/10 I would say. But I just wanted to warn everyone that the co-op multiplayer is currently "not implemented". Yes, they plan on patching it in later!!! Great to mention before 4 of us bought this rubbish! Now I find on Activisions support page:
    So basically, there is no LAN, if you want to play with friends, good luck. We can't get LAN or Online working. You've been warned.
  4. Sep 8, 2013
    Crappy port of a crappy game. The combat is not enjoyable and quickly degenerates to uncoordinated button-mashing. You have to be standing still to actually jump, otherwise it does random evasion/vault moves in some random direction. The story and graphics are absolute crap. The art direction is horrid; giving the turtles nostrils, etc. Avoid this junk.
  5. Sep 16, 2013
    7 out of the 8 people who left a positive review have only reviewed this game. Either they all found it so good that they had to make an account just for this game or Activision employees are inflating the reviews. Hmm
  6. Oct 5, 2013
    Everything about this game is awesome, except the gameplay.It's totally broken, camera, movement, combat and every other factor of the gameplay sucks.Game has so many bugs, glitches and bad camera movement.Totally unplayable, sorry TMNT fans you gotta wait for a better game.
  7. Sep 14, 2013
    I've been a fan of TMNT since I was a little boy, so believe me when I say: I really wanted to like this game, but sadly it was just a big disappointment.

The controls are awkward, unintuitive and difficult to master, the combat has an odd slow pace and is not even remotely fun. Moving through the world is frustrating as well. It's not an open world and the movement through the levels is highly restricted. For example, when you are running across rooftops you need to traverse the level in the way the developers intended, and this is not always obvious. They try to give you hints: objects you can interact with have a subtle glimmer to help you identify them, but it's buggy so it doesn't always show up, and even when it does it's hard to spot and they don't always work.

The developers/publishers really screwed the pooch here, this could have been an amazing game. TMNT is a valuable brand, if the game would have been more 'arkham like' they would have a top seller on their hands. Instead we get this tepid pile of
  8. Nov 8, 2013
    I'm sorry to say this game did not live up to my expectations as a gamer or a TMNT fan (since I was about 5 years old), there is nothing about this game (regardless of the fact that it is not AAA) that I can phrase. The combat feels weighted and the controls are clunky. The feels like a light breeze of effort and there is nothing new or interesting added to the universe. Sorry but theI'm sorry to say this game did not live up to my expectations as a gamer or a TMNT fan (since I was about 5 years old), there is nothing about this game (regardless of the fact that it is not AAA) that I can phrase. The combat feels weighted and the controls are clunky. The feels like a light breeze of effort and there is nothing new or interesting added to the universe. Sorry but the winds of nostalgia were not enough to sail on, also boat metaphors. Expand
  9. Jun 24, 2016
    despite Im big fan of ninja turtles this game didn't give what i expected:
    poor game play
    poor story
    Good graphics and textures
    Good animation,
    poor control system
    poor camera system
    ninja turtles 2003 from konami and 2007 ubisoft is better in control, combos and fighting system
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 5, 2013
    Come on, let the dead rest in peace. This utterly pointless, crappy beat-'em-up, should never have seen the light of day. The game tries to bring Konami's 8-bit games into this millennia, but the result is a complete failure. [Oct 2013]
  2. Sep 12, 2013
    Short, disgraceful and terribly unfun: it's hard to recommend this game (even to diehard TMNT fans). No, definitely not Cowabunga at all.