7.9

1. Mar 11, 2014
    It's hard! but damn I love it! I don't know what exactly, but Yeah! it's awesome, I thinking it's like good old Doom in some ways, but wish some ambient/Dynamic music like in Dead Space, that will make tension in a whole new level! but it's definitely one of the best games of the year!

And there gonna come some new patches soon! ^^
  2. May 19, 2013
    Very tense and compelling top-down shooter. It has a survival horror feel to it with scarce resources and plenty of enemies. The difficulty is high, with permadeath and only being able to save at the end of a level. I would highly recommend this game if you like fast paced, tense action and difficult games that reward fast reflexes and resource management.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    Retro aesthetic, subtle atmosphere, satisfying gunplay, unforgiving difficulty. Patient and careful exploration will reward you with items to craft advance weapons, but twitchy, adrenaline-intense combat execution will keep you alive. It's not for everyone, so try out the demo first. Personally, I fell in love after playing the demo and immediately bought myself a copy.
  4. Jun 29, 2013
    Man, I love this game! Teleglitch isn't exactly a household name, but those of us in the know are privy to a decidedly pixelicious, almost rogue like, top-down survival shooter. And I for one, absolutely adore it. If retro aesthetics and wonderfully simplistic survival-based shooting is your thing (of course it is, right?), I reckon you will too. For everyone else, just give this game aMan, I love this game! Teleglitch isn't exactly a household name, but those of us in the know are privy to a decidedly pixelicious, almost rogue like, top-down survival shooter. And I for one, absolutely adore it. If retro aesthetics and wonderfully simplistic survival-based shooting is your thing (of course it is, right?), I reckon you will too. For everyone else, just give this game a try. What have you got to lose?!

9 out of 10 all day long!

[SIDE NOTE]: If developers Johamm & Mihkel Tael happen to ever see this, please guys, look into bringing this wonderful game to a much wider demographic than *just* the PC crowd. If ever a largely unknown indie title deserved a shot at the big time, it's Teleglitch. Especially so with the new 'Die More Edition'.

To be perfectly honest, I've always been more of a handheld gaming enthusiast, so yes, it goes without saying that I'd love to see Teleglitch go handheld. Moreover, with Sony's excellent 'PS Hearts Devs' indie drive, what better device than Paystation Vita huh? Perhaps with a dash of cross-buy-tastic PS3 (or even PS4) support thrown in for good measure!

The convenience of iOS would probably be pretty cool for some, but personally speaking, I'm really not a fan of virtual touchscreen controls, and with Nintendo's 3DS heavily weighted towards 'games for all the family', Vita is definitely where it's at for me!
  5. Aug 25, 2014
    I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME, ITS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

I have now played this for a ½ year, and the new 9.3 update is great, it's Doom, Quake, half-life-ish feeling of this game, it's awesome, but one thing, and only ONE thing, this game need, is some soundtracks, but is also nizzle, that there is'nt any music to disturb, it's actually fine, that there isn't any music at all, but atleast have som main menu music ;)

i'm gonna play this again, this weekend! This game is a gem!

Greetings from Denmark

1. Mar 11, 2013
    Tense and atmospheric, Teleglitch wields difficulty, action and horror to create an unsettling survival experience.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    A tense, grueling, ultimately fulfilling survival experience that's low-fi in nature but brain-melting in execution. [Feb 2013, p.84]
  3. Jan 22, 2013
    While there's perhaps not the verve and variety of peers like Spelunky or The Binding of Isaac, what Teleglitch does do is sell you on the atmosphere and the minutiae of combat.