Tengami PC

6.8

1. Jan 16, 2015
    For the short time I spend on it I was melted into the game's beautiful environments and soundtrack which both are compromised of exploration, puzzle-solving and collecting.

It's an astonishing port that leaves no errors behind during it's development process, as nothing was malfunctioning whatsoever. It is very short as a reverse side on the price tag, as well as having replay

It is very short as a reverse side on the price tag, as well as having replay value... but if you you love art, then this shouldn't stop you from getting a worthwhile copy of Tengami!

1. Mar 17, 2015
    A couple dozen minutes of boredom. [03/2014, p.73]
  2. Mar 11, 2015
    Tengami looks wonderful, but controls and puzzle structure are rather unsuitable for PC gaming. Add a shortened campaign or a trivial story and you will find the title, which can be a marvel on the tablet, but to computer players it more likely causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
  3. Mar 4, 2015