tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 16, 2015
    For the short time I spend on it I was melted into the game's beautiful environments and soundtrack which both are compromised of exploration, puzzle-solving and collecting.

It's an astonishing port that leaves no errors behind during it's development process, as nothing was malfunctioning whatsoever. It is very short as a reverse side on the price tag, as well as having replay

It is very short as a reverse side on the price tag, as well as having replay value... but if you you love art, then this shouldn't stop you from getting a worthwhile copy of Tengami!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jan 23, 2015
    It’s the length of the game that makes me say that you should wait for Tengami to be on sale before you buy it. While I had fun playing it, I wanted more and was actually surprised when I reached the end. On the flip side, this will not be a game you leave unfinished.
  2. Jan 16, 2015
    Tengami is a visually beautiful, intimate story based on Japanese culture, distinguished by original gameplay.
  3. Jan 15, 2015
    It is short, visually stimulating and very relaxing. A different approach to gaming that works quite as well on PC as it did before on Wii U.