4.7

1. FrankT
    Jun 8, 2009
    I reviewed this game on my own wesbite (http://razetheworld.gameriot.com/blogs/Inside-Rice/Terminator-Salvation-Review-80100/1#comment_414717) It was very fun while it lasted, a straight forward 3rd person linear shooter. I'm a fan of Grin Studios for their work with other movie games and this is no different; I enjoyed the game. There are a few bugs regarding the cover system and I reviewed this game on my own wesbite (http://razetheworld.gameriot.com/blogs/Inside-Rice/Terminator-Salvation-Review-80100/1#comment_414717) It was very fun while it lasted, a straight forward 3rd person linear shooter. I'm a fan of Grin Studios for their work with other movie games and this is no different; I enjoyed the game. There are a few bugs regarding the cover system and health recovery, but it added more gameplay (at least for me) The problem with most if not all movie games is the fact that the team doesn't have cash nor time to develop and perfect the game. Expand

1. This bare-bones movie tie-in is like a machine with synthetic rubber skin: it's not fooling anyone and you should stay away from it.
  2. While the game is fun, especially with a partner on the couch, the lack of boss battles, no online multiplayer matching, and only a handful of hours of content make this game little more than a solid rental.
  3. I've never played such a boring game as Terminator Salvation: The Videogame. The game is repetitive and the storytelling very shallow. It's a big plus that finishing the game will only take you about three to four hours. Even the very reasonable cover system can't let you enjoy this simple and boring movie game.