3.5

1. Nov 30, 2011
    I've bought this game few years ago for like...5 $
    Wasn't worth it. Worst shooter ever, uninstalled after like 10 minutes. You can find much more complex and better shooters online that are made in flash/java and are free.
    Just No. What is the point to make such terrible games, I ask? Waste of plastic for the box...seriously it is
  2. Jun 7, 2015
    Oh my god. This game blew my mind. It was SO good. I mean, it changed me man. It was a really fascinating adventure through Someplaceistan, where I learned about myself and the other Navy seals that served alongside me. The AI was so good that I felt so much empathy for the hostages that every time they took damage I cried inside. The gunplay was fantastic, with headshots left right andOh my god. This game blew my mind. It was SO good. I mean, it changed me man. It was a really fascinating adventure through Someplaceistan, where I learned about myself and the other Navy seals that served alongside me. The AI was so good that I felt so much empathy for the hostages that every time they took damage I cried inside. The gunplay was fantastic, with headshots left right and center (I am good at FPS games lol rofl png) Seriously though everyone who says this game is bad is wrong, It is so so good. Buy it yesterday. THE PLOT TWIST IS SO SPLOOPY everyone who says this game is bad is wrong! gotta get this game Expand
  3. Feb 25, 2013
    This Game is a Joke it was a Gift from a friend and the Graphic is so Low and the Shooter Elements to please do not buying this bad Game. Pls. Pls. Pls. DONT BUY THIS CREEPY GAME
  4. Nov 3, 2015
    Despite being low-budget and all that, Terrorist Takedown serves well as a pastime. It's not so bad, it's still a somewhat entertaining FPS taking it's specs, price and graphics into consideration.

1. The positive aspects of this game are the decent graphics. However the negative aspects, from the terrible controls to the gameplay itself, unfortunately out-weigh the positives.
  2. Its one redeeming feature is that five percent of the game's proceeds will be donated to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. But you may as well cut out the middleman and just give all $20 to charity.
  3. I was just plain happy with Terrorist Takedown, and given the cost, and I think there are plenty of action game fans people who'll feel the same way.