2.6

1. Nov 30, 2011
    I've bought this game few years ago for like...5 $
    Wasn't worth it. Worst shooter ever, uninstalled after like 10 minutes. You can find much more complex and better shooters online that are made in flash/java and are free.
    Just No. What is the point to make such terrible games, I ask? Waste of plastic for the box...seriously it is
  2. Feb 25, 2013
    This Game is a Joke it was a Gift from a friend and the Graphic is so Low and the Shooter Elements to please do not buying this bad Game. Pls. Pls. Pls. DONT BUY THIS CREEPY GAME

1. The positive aspects of this game are the decent graphics. However the negative aspects, from the terrible controls to the gameplay itself, unfortunately out-weigh the positives.
  2. Its one redeeming feature is that five percent of the game's proceeds will be donated to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. But you may as well cut out the middleman and just give all $20 to charity.
  3. I was just plain happy with Terrorist Takedown, and given the cost, and I think there are plenty of action game fans people who'll feel the same way.