Test Drive 6 PC

8.6

1. Jul 14, 2015
    For its time, Test Drive 6 is almost a masterpiece, achieving blasted arcade fun, providing hours of entertainment to thousands of people. I played this on the Dreamcast, with the little time it was out, and definitely felt that everything was wonderful (For its time). The graphics are a bit dated nowadays, but back at the time were no real issue. The music was superb, with classic rockFor its time, Test Drive 6 is almost a masterpiece, achieving blasted arcade fun, providing hours of entertainment to thousands of people. I played this on the Dreamcast, with the little time it was out, and definitely felt that everything was wonderful (For its time). The graphics are a bit dated nowadays, but back at the time were no real issue. The music was superb, with classic rock and electronic house music. The car choice was good, and the game's tracks were very unique and cool. If you somehow can get this game to play (on any system), I highly recommend you doing so!

Gameplay: 9.5/10
    Story: N/A/10
    Music: 8.5/10
    Presentation: 8.5/10
    Length: 7/10
    Overall: 9/10
  2. Nov 24, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10

There are no critic reviews yet.