7.0

1. Dec 22, 2012
    After many months of delays it finally gets released on PC and I can assure you it wasn't worth the wait. Controls are so fidgety and I can understand purists love a challenge in handling but even on the easy settings it's unbearable in modern and silver campaign to complete the achievements. After much frustration i just put this aside as the enjoyment faded fast.
  2. Jan 1, 2013
    As a huge car enthusiasist, I was quite looking forward to this game, but when I saw the developer "Slightly Mad Studios", I almost didn't even want to start the game. And boy, was I right ! I never liked Shift games due to its driving model, which is nowhere near arcade nor simulation. It was always like driving a snowmobile. Well, Ferrari Racing Legends use the very same model, so allAs a huge car enthusiasist, I was quite looking forward to this game, but when I saw the developer "Slightly Mad Studios", I almost didn't even want to start the game. And boy, was I right ! I never liked Shift games due to its driving model, which is nowhere near arcade nor simulation. It was always like driving a snowmobile. Well, Ferrari Racing Legends use the very same model, so all the cars have no grip, steering is too sensitive even on the lowest setting (with Logitech MOMO wheel) and the cars feel unstable even in straight line. Shift all over again. The career mode is just ridiculous. It's extremely long and very boring, because someone thought it would be fun to put you in one car for 10+ challenges, which all happen on like 3 circuits, and with probably 3 different goals that all just repeat over and over. Forget about any championship or fun challenges, there are none. Even worse, if you have a steering wheel and at least a bit of experience with driving games, you'll win most of the challenges on your very first try without even doing your best. Races are extremely easy even on Hard difficulty and Time Trials are not that far behind. I get it, it's a console port, but is it really that hard to at least change buttons in menu, so I don't have to assume that button "A" means "Enter" ? This game is just so scamped I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

How many bags can you load into a real sport car? Almost as much fun as you can expect from Ferrari Legends – close to none. [Jan 2013]
  2. Jan 18, 2013
    Despite the fact that shining hoods and screaming engines are all there in the Ferrari Legends game, this is the biggest racing disappointment of the last year.