The Black Mirror PC

8.6

1. BenH.
    Nov 3, 2003
    This game kciks ass the first opening scene is great and also the graphics are pretty cool. Some of the puzzles are easy though but it is a great game.
  2. JeffR.
    Nov 18, 2003
    One of the better "gothic mystery"-type games I've played; great graphics and a story that kept me interested throughout, although the ending left a lot to be explained. There was also a lengthy sequence in an abandoned mine which did not seem to have much to do with advancing the story. Regardless, an enjoyable game.
  3. Nov 13, 2015
    One of my favorit game all time! I like point & click adventure games, when i was younger i play lot of game in this style. But when released this game it was awesome first time. Good story, nice puzzles, really good caracters. Sadly the secont game was'nt too good but the third is correct. But only the first game is masterpiece!

1. The beautifully detailed graphics make exploration a sheer pleasure and the music and ambient sounds combine well to heighten the sense of something evil waiting, patiently, watching your every move.
  2. Frustrating array of random pointing and clicking.
  3. It's true that the game has some real strengths, too, but the lousy voice-overs, clumsy writing, and glacial pace make it too hard to appreciate them most of the time.