6.1

1. DaltonG.
    Dec 8, 2005
    Narnia rules not only are the graphics okay but the plot is tremendous.
  2. BlackHood
    Nov 15, 2005
    Nice enough game, a bit too harry potter for me, game controls need alot of work. Being a diehard fan of Narnia like most older gamers lke myself, this game is a bit disappointing. Perhaps there will be other games based on Narnia.
  3. JackA.
    Nov 15, 2005
    Awful movement system! It is difficult to impossible to move the characters where you want them to go. Pass on this bomb. Such awful movement is unforgivable in 2005.
  4. StanB.
    Jan 1, 2006
    I'd give it less, but it won't let me. We installed this game today and I'd love to tell everyone what I thought, but when we play, all we see is a series of very badly tearing polygonal garbage pile of what I assume are the "beautiful" graphics. It sounds pretty cool, but that's all I can tell you. Oh - the user control interface just blows from the get go When I'd give it less, but it won't let me. We installed this game today and I'd love to tell everyone what I thought, but when we play, all we see is a series of very badly tearing polygonal garbage pile of what I assume are the "beautiful" graphics. It sounds pretty cool, but that's all I can tell you. Oh - the user control interface just blows from the get go When defining keys on the PC version, my daughter was trying to customize player one - and when she tried to save her changes, it wouldn't and she couldn't figure out why. Turns out that leaving "empty" spots on player two (by redefining player 1 keys) causes the interface not to exit. The boxed edition includes no manual. My system more than meets the "minimum" requirements - but when I went to the "official game website" i found no patches, no faq, no support whatsoever. If ever there was a more poorly supported product, it would have been designed by old Screwtape himself. Expand

1. It’s impossible to deny this title’s appeal, with its excellent use of an excellent license, adept implementation of team combos, and picturesque scenery. If you’re a hardcore gamer, you’ll notice the flaws and lack of depth, but even then, Narnia is still likely to weave a spell on you.
    Narnia stands as a near perfect example of how to make a movie-based videogame the right way. Everything from the combat system and level design to the game’s visual presentation just scream quality.
  3. Kids with better patience than adults will marvel at the great visuals and probably forgive any of the shortcomings we have picked out. For starters it’s immensely frustrating in places and perhaps a little on the short side.