6.1

1. Nov 1, 2011
    I regret wasting time for this game. Not reading reviews before getting it was a stupid idea...
    I will begin with saying that this is a console rip, a bad one. If you think Darksiders is a bad console rip, then this is like 10x worse than DS. The graphics are pretty good and animation is fluid. I ran the game on full details. The problem is with the combat system and with improving your
    character. The combat is really dumb, why there is a block button when your character blocks 80 % of attack anyway, why there is a combo system when slashing LPM works just fine? And finally, Why Your Character Kills Every Enemy With A Stab? Lol seriously, that thing bothers me because it looks just so unrealistic, every last hit is a stab! The character improvment system is even dumber. Skills and combination are not even descripted so you have to pick skills with a name that appeals to you...it is so much dumb like it sounds.
    The game's story is...well average. Nothing to be porud of, but it justifies the killling so it's enough. Another retarted thing are cinematics. They are bad or average and are ridiculously long!!!!!!! Like 15 min cinematic at the game's beggining Lol. Every idea int he game has been copied from other similiar games. The game is a terribile console rip. Waste of time, I give it 3 because I liked the graphics and animations (the combat animations are often out of sync though)

1. Nov 29, 2011
    The game is absorbing but lacks in many aspects – it seems that Kylotonn focused on the combat system and forgot about everything else. [December 2011, p.50]
    Easy and smooth combat system with a cooperative campaign and RPG elements cannot hide the flat and boring level design and overall emptiness of the game. [Nov 2011]
  3. Nov 15, 2011
    Despite the promising premise, an original character development system and spectacular finishing moves, The Cursed Crusade will scare away many people in just 20 minutes. The problem lies in poorly-placed checkpoints, stiff controls and overly annoying attempts at realism. Rapidly degrading weaponry is a definite buzz-kill.