7.9

1. Apr 13, 2014
    How did this get so many good reviews? I gave it half an hour before deciding not to waste my time as well as my money. I have enjoyed dozens of adventure games including plenty that were made 10+ years before this and are still vasty superior to its cheap 2d images and laggy menus. Avoid
  2. Sep 16, 2014
    The Dark Eye is a picture book that the player clicks through, and not much of a game. Sometimes this can be okay, but all of the Daedalic titles seem to have bland stories and bad writing. Maybe this studio is targeting some kind of European audience, but I lost interest after a half hour of nothing happening.

1. Oct 14, 2012
    Chains of Satinav is a perfect substitute for a storybook. Absolutely beautiful hand-drawn art is combined with a predictable story and some clumsy dialogue, but the overall melancholic feel of a imaginary kingdom on the brink of it's demise make up for these angularities. It's hard to get any closer of an fairytale. Some puzzles are genius, but there are loads of boring logistic tasks too. [Sept 2012]
  2. Sep 16, 2012
    Slow and meandering but gently enjoyable. [Sept 2012, p.54]
  3. Sep 6, 2012
    A breathtakingly beautiful and inspiring adventure that no matter its faults, offers a wonderful experience to the fans of adventure games.