8.4

1. Nov 17, 2011
    Hmmmm, let's consider the evidence. No levitation. A very weak and artificial storyline. A main setting mainly full of .......space. Some good quests, some bad ones (the highly nihilistic Gaenor quest was my favourite) but really, this expansion offers nothing new to Morrowind except for a kind of proving ground for high level characters. Bland but just about worth installing.
  2. Oct 23, 2010
    Loved the new armors and weapons that this game added. The questline like always is superb and it will take you a long time to finish if you can even focus on it since there's so much to do.
  3. Mar 11, 2011
    Not quite as good as Bloodmoon, in my opinion. It was still very good. It's a little short and didn't have the interesting things you could do in Bloodmoon (read: become a werewolf).
  4. Aug 18, 2012
    Compared with Bloodmoon, Tribunal is somewhat underwhelming to explorers such as myself. This expansion adds little more than a few large but barren sections of a city without altering the gameplay much at all. I'd still recommend Tribunal for the political intrigue which led through an interesting series of agendas and mysteries that I always liked about (most) ES games. So all in all, Tribunal adds an interesting story but little else besides some new, relatively empty areas of a city. Expand
  5. Aug 2, 2014
    I loved the original Morrowind and it's main storyline very dearly and one of the most interesting things about it was the entire Tribunal business with the false gods, but in the main game you could only see one of them - Vivec, so I was really happy to see Tribunal instead of trying to do something completely different, rather expanding on the original and continuing where it left off, located right in the Morrowind's capital Mournhold and focusing on the other false gods of the Tribunal - Almalexia and Sotha Sil. The locations were just the opposite compared to the original game, so instead of vast outside planes it's located in more interior based locations, new equipment, lots of new interesting quests (loved the one with the live theater). I know I'm in the minority with this opinion, but I enjoyed Tribunal much more than Bloodmoon. 8/10 Expand

The add-in combines a new and intriguing story with plenty of varied gameplay to steal forty or fifty more hours of your life.
  2. If you go into it expecting a short but focused and enjoyable adventure, there is a good possibility you'll enjoy your visit to Mournhold.
  3. The way Tribunal is integrated into the main Morrowind game is smooth and fascinating.