7.4

1. Mathew
    Apr 10, 2007
    Bethesda Softworks did an amazing job with this expansion. I've seen a lot of people complain about it, but what do you expect an expansion to be, an entirely new game? That would require them to release The Elder Scrolls V: (insert name here), which they have not done yet. It's an expansion; it expands on the original story with a great set of new options and features. I say, Bethesda Softworks did an amazing job with this expansion. I've seen a lot of people complain about it, but what do you expect an expansion to be, an entirely new game? That would require them to release The Elder Scrolls V: (insert name here), which they have not done yet. It's an expansion; it expands on the original story with a great set of new options and features. I say, for everyone who liked oblivion check this out. You will not regret it. Expand
  2. Sebastian
    May 24, 2007
    I think its the best game ever between Morrowind(with Tribunal and Bloodmoon) and World of Warcraft.
  3. DannyH.
    Dec 7, 2006
    Awesome add on easily 40+ more hours of gaming to play with here for an amazing price. Adds new features to gameplay (spell tombs) new campaigns, items, homes. What more could an oblivion fan ask for?
  4. BobJ.
    Dec 26, 2007
    I think this game is even better than Morrowind. The storyline is shorter and makes more sense. You have easier ways to travel. In Morrowind you usually just wonder around searching everywhere for your location. Unlike Oblivion which guides you to where you want to go. This game has many more features and to me is much easier and better.
  5. KipH.
    Dec 13, 2006
    40+ hours on this expansion Danny - no offense but you must have got lost alot on the way. I think it took me about 8 tops and I am a stealth player.That said it was a fantastically fun 8 hours and really got me back into playing Oblivion. Great quests with variety and puzzles. Just left me wanting more, but what there is is fine

1. PC Gamer
    But even with so much free material competing for the attention of Oblivion fans, Knights of the Nine offers a compelling package of polished content. [Mar 2007, p.64]
  2. It’s not an adventure that’s going to blow gamers away, but for hardcore Oblivion lovers like myself, it gives us an excuse to keep on playing!
  3. While Knights of the Nine certainly maintains a high quality of gameplay that you might be expecting, it just doesn't last long enough.