8.2

1. Sep 21, 2017
    Glorious. Best game ever. Except maybe too easy, except the very beginning fighting naked, there was no difficultly level sufficiently high enough to challenge me. The story and atmosphere were great, although I don't see how others can be playing this single player game indefinitely.
  2. Sep 14, 2017
    Um jogo bastante grandioso, com um mapa enorme para se explorar. Em contrapartida, é absurdamente bugado, cm uma movimentação bem travada, inteligência artificial medíocre, além de um sistema de procurado muito inconsistente e irreal
  3. Aug 21, 2017
    Paid mods or no, Skyrim is a miserably bland experince that since been eclipsed by a several much better open-world games.

Between the clunky weightless combat, the laughably poorly animated and acted NPCs, the dragons that feel like kicking a boulder to death, deceptively restrictive RPG mechanics, lifeless and boring story and the unashamedly repetitive and uninteresting quests, it's impossible for me to see how this game gets so much praise.

The best things about this game are the soundtrack and the mods, which often do a much better job at being a fun videogame than vanilla Skyrim and...well that just says it all. The best thing about the game is the community. I'm sorry Bethesda, but that excuse will not fly with me.
  4. Jul 30, 2017
    Even if this game wasn't released as a mess, it's not the game you're looking for. The combat system is extremely clunky, the AI is pretty low, the dragons aren't very impressive except when they're flying full speed backwards. This game is truly a circus gone wrong- physics is defied, mammoths fly, the ground vanishes, if you kill anything on a hill, loot it fast because Skyrim'sEven if this game wasn't released as a mess, it's not the game you're looking for. The combat system is extremely clunky, the AI is pretty low, the dragons aren't very impressive except when they're flying full speed backwards. This game is truly a circus gone wrong- physics is defied, mammoths fly, the ground vanishes, if you kill anything on a hill, loot it fast because Skyrim's mountains are all coated in butter, and that five thousand pound giant you just killed is sliding to the bottom even if it is just a 10 degree incline.

This game will be great once fans fix it and mod it... just like any other Bethesda game- so grats to the only company today that can not only get away with releasing broken games and getting fans to do all the work to make it playable... but the company that gets unbridled fanboy praise for doing so.

Anyone giving this game a 10 wouldn't know a good game if it came up and bit them on the face. We're seeing too many companies release broken games before they should be (because if this game was released without all the awful, and I'm talking game breaking awful, glitches, it would be amazing), and yet get away with it- why? Why are we settling for this? Why are games this flawed getting tens? A game that has numerous bugs that literally ruin the game, make main missions unfinishable, etc... is NOT A PERFECT GAME!
  5. Jul 30, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  6. Jul 21, 2017
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fruitfully adds to the series another epic and worthwhile adventure, with its mesmerizing and addictive world full of both wonders and terrors.
  7. Jul 20, 2017
    If you are an elder scrolls fan you won't like this incredibly large yet boring game. All you do is get lost exploring side content that never has a decent reward. Elder scrolls games haven't been good since morrowind. Skyrim is the first one to actually have decent visual appeal though. You CRAFT daedric armor in this game. Nothing is worth achieving in this game because its too mundaneIf you are an elder scrolls fan you won't like this incredibly large yet boring game. All you do is get lost exploring side content that never has a decent reward. Elder scrolls games haven't been good since morrowind. Skyrim is the first one to actually have decent visual appeal though. You CRAFT daedric armor in this game. Nothing is worth achieving in this game because its too mundane and the payout is bland. Expand
  8. Jul 4, 2017
    Skyrim has the best magic and combat system of all TES games,it's big,the landscapes are undeniably beautiful,but both main storyline and some of the sidequests are unremarkable. Just like Oblivion,Skyrim has almost no depth. Gameplay got extremely casual. Puzzles are too easy,and level design is very basic.
  9. Jun 25, 2017
    A significant step back for the series from Oblivion, but still fun enough for a couple playthrough. The graphics are good and the new combat is fantastic, but the removal of RPG elements and skills removes a lot of the fun from character building. Also after a while, the game tends to feel like you're doing the same exact dungeon over again.
  10. Jun 18, 2017
    What to say about a game that is already considered a classic? The game may feel a little boring after a while, but if you immerse yourself in the story you will definitively love this game. And MODS, TALOS LORD THE MODS IS ONE OF THE BEST PART, specially if you play the game raw, and then install a bunch of mods.
  11. Jun 15, 2017
    I tell it simple, Bethesda created great world, with awesome quests and good lore. I spent hundreds hours in game, but real joy is modding. Thanks them you can improve your gameplay thousands times. I thought that idea of paid mods was abandoned but E3 show us that this idea is still alive !, Supporting creators of big mods is nothing bad (i gave small amount of money them by patreon) butI tell it simple, Bethesda created great world, with awesome quests and good lore. I spent hundreds hours in game, but real joy is modding. Thanks them you can improve your gameplay thousands times. I thought that idea of paid mods was abandoned but E3 show us that this idea is still alive !, Supporting creators of big mods is nothing bad (i gave small amount of money them by patreon) but firstly it must be freewill. Moreover it should be good quality, big mod not just armor or patch (yes, skyrim is still bugged and modders created patch to fix it) because fixing game is developer job. If paid mods will be very good quality, big and very compatible, i am not against but if paid mods will be expensive and silly (like armor or something similar), this will be end of good product. Expand
  12. Jun 13, 2017
    Really enjoyable game, being able roam the expansive beautiful lands playing it anyway you want is great escapism. It doesn't need an enticing story line when the game is so free to play how you want. Not polished enough for 10.
  13. Jun 12, 2017
    An incredible world to explore, very good NPCS, very funny and the i love the battles.
    One of my favourite games easily, waiting a lot the Elder Scrolls 6.
  14. Jun 9, 2017
    Incredible! Just incredible! The world is huge and the questline is easy to get lost in. Just delve into the world of Skyrim and begin your journey as the Dragonborn. I recommend this to anyone, even kids. Skyrim will not dissipoint.
  15. Jun 4, 2017
    This game has been my go-to escape for years. Its graphics, score, game play -- even some of its amusing glitches -- make Skyrim nearly peerless, even after years on the market. What an amazing, enjoyable effort it is.
  16. May 21, 2017
    If you are an unassuming, slightly casual gamer, then you way want to pass on this title. Its a beautifully rendered environment with good music and atmospheric landscapes. Plenty of things to explore and too many options for developing your character. The positive aspects of this game are really overshadowed by its greatest flaw: the gameplay is just slow and clunky. I wanted to loveIf you are an unassuming, slightly casual gamer, then you way want to pass on this title. Its a beautifully rendered environment with good music and atmospheric landscapes. Plenty of things to explore and too many options for developing your character. The positive aspects of this game are really overshadowed by its greatest flaw: the gameplay is just slow and clunky. I wanted to love this game like everyone else. After 50 hours though, between picking some wildflowers and slowly hacking a wolf to death and looting its pelt, I realized how pitifully boring this was. Expand
  17. Apr 20, 2017
    A game much deserving of its universal appraise. Skyrim's huge, beautiful world and set of amazingly written characters will leave you amazed. Very few games can match this masterpiece, I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys to play games. Its endless set of quests and intense story will make it extremely hard to put down.
  18. Apr 17, 2017
    Skyrim is a game in which I've wasted tons of hours into. The quests and the story itself are rather poor and uncreative (compared to the fantastic, crazy and well thought-out quests of Oblivion or Morrowind),

Skyrim focuses mostly on exploration, and is the strongest point of the game. Discovering new ruins and caves and such is satisfying, as most of these places have an interesting reward upon clearing them, most notably Words of Power, which can be later turned into Shouts with dragon souls.

Shouts are an interesting gimmick of this game, they are basically an extra spell that you can use from time to time, only that the effects can be potentially devastating: summon storms, summon a dragon to aid you, breathe fire and frost, disarm everyone in a radius, push everyone in a radius, and more.

The sound track is pretty amazing, again Jeremy Soule does an incredible job at conveing the themes of Skyrim.

The combat is bland to be honest, it's all about spamming left click until inflated health bars die out, The greatest addition is dual wielding weapons, or combing weapons with spells which give an extra layer of depth into the combat. It is serviceable and it's miles better than Oblivion or Morrowind, which i guess is ok.

Like I said before, quests are boring and uncreative, and present you with no choice. You have no impact on the world. You can finish the main story and guards will still tell you that they received an arrow to the knee and taunt you and such. The factions are boring and unbelievable. Again you can be the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, of the Collage of Winterhold, of the Thieves Guild, and of the Companions. The travesty continues where you can become an Archmage without developing your magic skills at all, which sounds incredibly dumb. What's with Bethesda's fetish of you becoming the leader anyway? The Civil War questline is a carbon copy for both sides and it boils down to capturing settlements and engaging in some large scale battles. Nothing else, no espionage missions, you can't loose the civil war either (god forbid people fail at stuff these days), no trying to perhaps find a peaceful solution to the civil war. Nothing. I however appreciate the fact that both sides are not representations of good or evil, each side has reasons to why the player can be compelled to side with, or not, which is pretty much the only case where you'll find such a decision to make.

The Skill system is a joke as it doesn't promote variety at all. What it promotes is homogenisation. Let me explain briefly. In Skyrim, you can max out all your skills at some point. How is this fun or interesting? Because there is no level cap, you are basicially unlimited and thus your choices on where to spend perk points are watered down. The only meaningful choices are where to start pending points first.

Eh, but I am criticizing this game too much. To be honest, it does perfectly what it sets to achieve, and that is to create a compelling sandbox world where you can go anywhere and explore at your own leisure. It's a sort of playground for modders and such. In fact, Skyrim excels with mods, as they greatly expand the potential of this game and is able of fixing many of it's shortcomings.

It's a good game, but not the RPG I expected from previous titles.
    For TES VI, I can only hope Bethesda learns from this and FO4 and give more love to the roleplaying side of the game.
  19. Apr 15, 2017
    This game is overall a great game that you can spend hundreds of hours exploring.
    Firstly the graphics of this game is absolutely gorgeous, even without the special edition. It is absolutely amazing to look at, and because of the open world you are able to immerse yourself in this incredible environment. The amount of quests also helps ensure that you will always have something to do while exploring this vast environment, and you are always able to find new areas to explore.
    The combat is also vastly improved than in previous elder scroll games. It looks a lot more entertaining and being able to equip on both hands really make the combat more diverse and a lot more fun.
    Also because I am reviewing the PC version, the accessibility to mods really enhance the experience. Being able to engineer the game more to your liking thanks to installing a couple of mods is a must for PC players and helps enhance the gaming experience.
    That being said, Skyrim does have some flaws, most notably with the storytelling. The main quests are quite simply very lacklustre. One pressing issue is that nothing feels important in the main quest line. There is no sense of urgency, no sense that anyone really cares about what you are doing which makes it hard to distinguish the main quest from some minor quests. The characters are also forgettable. I have spent a lot of time in this game and there is no character that caught my attention or that I can even remember. Your character is also given no backstory whatsoever. I think they want players to imagine their own backstory. But it would have been nice to have some quests that actually relate to finding out more about who your character is and have options to decide who your character really is. The dialogue options is also abysmal. There are no real consequences to saying one thing as opposed to the other even if they would usually elicit significantly different responses.
    Overall, this game feels a lot more like an action adventure game than a role playing game, which I suppose shouldn't be too big of an issue. But I feel like RPGs have more depth and make for a more enjoyable and immersive experience. Thus Skyrim was a little disappointing for me as I don't believe it was as good as previous Elder Scroll games. But don't get me wrong, this game is still very enjoyable and a beautiful game.
  20. Apr 10, 2017
    An incredible open world adventure filled with tons of quests to do and areas to explore. While the graphics aren't anything special, in my opinion they look better than most claim them to be. This game is the very definition of how to "lose yourself".
  21. Apr 8, 2017
    Дальнейшая деградация великой серии - все недостатки Обливиона никуда не делись - банальный сюжет, дальнейшее упрощение и вырезание - тех же магических школ, к ним добавились новые - если в Обливион были шикарные побочные квесты и квесты линеек гильдии и очень неплохая на момент выхода графика - то здесь из побочных квестов и вспомнить нечего, а графон (все тот-же движок от Морровинда -Дальнейшая деградация великой серии - все недостатки Обливиона никуда не делись - банальный сюжет, дальнейшее упрощение и вырезание - тех же магических школ, к ним добавились новые - если в Обливион были шикарные побочные квесты и квесты линеек гильдии и очень неплохая на момент выхода графика - то здесь из побочных квестов и вспомнить нечего, а графон (все тот-же движок от Морровинда - допиленный) выглядит просто убого для 2011 года. Expand
  22. Mar 31, 2017
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of my personal favorite games of all time. The game has a very interesting and engaging world, well written dialogue and characters, and fun game play. The world is large and very apt for long hours of exploration, there are many fascinating locations and areas to explore. There are many side quests and even little world building bits scattered around theThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of my personal favorite games of all time. The game has a very interesting and engaging world, well written dialogue and characters, and fun game play. The world is large and very apt for long hours of exploration, there are many fascinating locations and areas to explore. There are many side quests and even little world building bits scattered around the world, really making it feel large and alive. The main quests is interesting and really makes you feel like the dragon-born, taking you all across Skyrim while you meet many interesting characters and fight dangerous enemies. The graphics are decent and the game runs fine on most computers, there are some bugs but that should be expected with a Bethesda RPG (though it is disappointing). The gameplay is generally fun, though it can be underdeveloped and slow, I enjoyed using the bow and there is a varied selection to choose from. The RPG elements are well implemented, though they can be a little shallow. There are many different paths you can take for your character, you can choose to be an assasin (like me), a mage, or a warrior and be highly specified, or you can just do everything and be a jack of all trades. Overall Skyrim is a very fun and enjoyable game, though it has many bugs, but these can be overlooked for the engaging quests, great gameplay, and engrossing world. Expand
  23. Mar 27, 2017
    Chill my name is a joke gone bad. I would like to start off saying that the amount of whiny people who enjoy the game but gave it a 0/10 because "Paid mods". There is a nexus for mods aptly titled nexusmods. There you can download as many mods as you like (that includes nude mods if you are into that; that the workshop doesn't have). Creating an account is very simple and you have theChill my name is a joke gone bad. I would like to start off saying that the amount of whiny people who enjoy the game but gave it a 0/10 because "Paid mods". There is a nexus for mods aptly titled nexusmods. There you can download as many mods as you like (that includes nude mods if you are into that; that the workshop doesn't have). Creating an account is very simple and you have the option to pay for a lifetime or monthly subscription if you would like, but you can just opt for the free version. I have seen reviews that say they have 90+ mods and would have to pay 200-400 dollars with payed mods. I have about 119 mods on my game and have never spent a single dime on them. The game is great and with mods even better, I bought this game for the Xbox 360 the night of release and later bought it for the PC. It has aged incredibly well, Although the graphics are a bit dated but nothing a little mods won't fix. Expand
  24. Mar 27, 2017
    If you do not use mods, this review might not be helpful for you.
    Right off the bat why I do not give this game a perfect score The main quest line is just sad and in my opinion unnecessary, the game lacks variety since all you'll be fighting is animals, dragons, people or undead people. If you were expecting a D&D-esque roster of creatures, critters and monsters you'd be sadly mistaken.
    If you do not use mods, this review might not be helpful for you.
    Still I enjoy playing the game and would recommend it to others, though not all. On a technical note you could say my score for the game is overly charitable but my given score is influenced by how easy it is to mod the game and how much more playability and enjoyability these mods add. If you're comfortable using or even willing to try mods, and otherwise like open world games with high fantasy settings, then Skyrim is definitely worth trying.
  25. Mar 23, 2017
    Игра просто космос. Это нечто что не забудешь на все жизнь.
    Я обычно не пишу рецензии но тут не смог удержатся. Игра реально стоит потраченного времени, ибо это 11 из 10.
  26. Mar 21, 2017
    I mean ... who doesn t played this game it shoul be in top 10 for sure if not in top 5 ......... i personaly spend around 1000 hours on that so i think i have something to say ........ + Large world , alot choices in equipment questing and even more , game its pretty much free u can do whatever u want , Including that its a game from 2011 it has awasome grafics even for 2017 gamesI mean ... who doesn t played this game it shoul be in top 10 for sure if not in top 5 ......... i personaly spend around 1000 hours on that so i think i have something to say ........ + Large world , alot choices in equipment questing and even more , game its pretty much free u can do whatever u want , Including that its a game from 2011 it has awasome grafics even for 2017 games .......Ok thats littel much but its great after all this years , Millions of mods in workshop , If u want to complete game in every singel way possible ..... man u need to be nerd ass guy xDD i completed game 100% after around 400 hours :( , its jusst a good game if u dont played that u should - After 6 years still little minor bugs , Free to cheat in anyway possible , Skyrim dont belong to the nords , **** my time this game took alot u could have gf ... JK i got her anyway cuz i fus ro dah her and she cant resist :) Expand
  27. Mar 18, 2017
    How can we describe a game like this ?
    It's clearly one of the best RPG ever made ! And Nowaday on PS4 it can easily beat most of the games on the device ...
    This game is just perfect, JEREMY SOULE is one of the greatest composer ever, he chose every kind of theme for every kind of situations ... Try to not shiver by earing the first sounds of SOVNGARD theme ... This game really
    How can we describe a game like this ?

This game really deserve his metacritic !
  28. Mar 9, 2017
    Story: Is it llife changing ? No..BUT it can be if u can immerse yourself in to the story.
    Gameplay: {2011-yes its good} {2017-no install mods(so much fun)}
    Graphics: Ugly even for its time,BUT mods with 4k textures res...HELL YEA.(use Mods) Music:(trump voice)FANTASTIC,Gorgeous. Purpose: Powerfantasy(a good/one of the best one at that) BUGS:YES Many(use Mods to fix/Google if its a
    Gameplay: {2011-yes its good} {2017-no install mods(so much fun)}
    Music:(trump voice)FANTASTIC,Gorgeous.
    Purpose: Powerfantasy(a good/one of the best one at that)
    BUGS:YES Many(use Mods to fix/Google if its a Bug)

Conclusion: 10/10 would mod again. BUY IT NOW!
  29. Mar 1, 2017
    Унылый слэшер, в котором от РПГ нету ничего. После этой игры вера в Бефезду пропала окончательно. Но все же скайрим лучше, чем отвратительная гриндилка под названием фоллаут 4
  30. Feb 24, 2017
    one of the best games ever released, this game set a boundry for RPG games, it really creates a diverse and beautiful game for its time, and its remastered edition is no exception. Skyrim had one of the most fun worlds to play and explore, and I had an awesome time. One of the best systems and exploration.

31. Feb 15, 2017
    Now Skyrim. this game is reaaally mainstream so hate is to be expected, but let me tell you what this game does so well.
    Freedom and a true living world.
    Freedom and a true living world.
    Yep that's it. What other RPG does it so well? Random encounters by npcs, and u gotta love the courier lol, making friends of every single npc and a vast Lore which is 1000x more interesting than the quests in this game lol. Bethesda step up with the damn quests will u? But they are still decent and fun.
    And all elder scrolls are best experienced by PC MODS ! Don't worry consoles fans mods will evolve and come for u guys as well ;)
  32. Feb 5, 2017
    This game is boring and drab, with a few exceptions every single quest can be described in one sentence. (Example, raiders stole my food, I'll pay you to kill them.) Every single quest is an excuse to make you go through a process that goes like this, explore, kill things, loot, return to get bounty. Rinse and Repeat. Gameplay is awesome but story and the RPG is non-existent. Which is whatThis game is boring and drab, with a few exceptions every single quest can be described in one sentence. (Example, raiders stole my food, I'll pay you to kill them.) Every single quest is an excuse to make you go through a process that goes like this, explore, kill things, loot, return to get bounty. Rinse and Repeat. Gameplay is awesome but story and the RPG is non-existent. Which is what I expect from an Elder Scrolls title. Expand
  33. Jan 12, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The critics have seriously overrated this game. There is not way Skyrim is a perfect 10. And I will explain why:

Pros:
    -Great graphics with a beautiful landscape and nicely decorated and nicely designed dungeons and ancient cities
    -Great mechanic for crime; One hold's bounty won't affect how another hold treats you
    -Great Blocking mechanics, shield bashing is pretty much life in Skyrim's combat
    -Good selection of creatures and enemies
    -Great replay value
    -Great skill system
    Cons: (Watch out kiddos, this is gonna sting if it's your first TES game)
    -Overpowered shouting mechanic, where literally the first shout makes you a god in combat
    -Shouting cooldowns are on a wicked cooldown considering you are supposed to be kin to a dragon
    -The Armor cap pretty much makes heavy armor obsolete unless you just like the looks of being a plated warrior. Leather should NEVER be as protective as DAEDRIC armor
    -Dual Wielding has no point. You don't attack fast enough or deal enough damage to really make up for the damage you take without being able to block.
    -The combat mechanics are broken. When you are on legendary difficulty the worst part isn't fighting, it's watching your stamina because once you get dry on stamina, you are defenseless. And you will be shield bashing or using your weapon to bunt them a LOT. Which eats stamina FAST.
    -Accidents just cannot be forgiven either. Too many times have I accidentally shouted or swung my weapon and an idiot guard or peasant walked right in front of me at the last second only to catch my warhammer or my longsword to the back of their head and they want to call me responsible for it.
    -Dragons almost never land on ground without Dragonrend-- There IS a method of using frost spells, but if you aren't a mage, you won't be able to use this at all.
    -The main story is ridiculously short. I think it's only like 12 missions or something like that. I finish it in about 3-4 hours if I focused on nothing else.
    -The world isn't even that big either. If you want a large map to play on, try TES's Arena. You will spend literal days on that in exploring ALONE. You can run/sprint from Riften all the way to Solitude in about an hour. (Not including if combat comes around, that might take another 30min)
    -Literal no challenge. No repair fee, No exploring really necessary...
    -The wars between the Stormcloaks and Imperials was really short. You only had 2 major city takeovers and what was worse is that you couldn't actually see the cities crumble. You would think catapults would just lay waste to the city, but all you see is the damage scripted to happen. and it just got weak. You will quickly find yourself asking isn't there more to the wars than 2 city takeovers and a handful of fortress takeovers?

Overall Skyrim just doesn't come to par with Bethesda's other works. This is a dumbed down, kiddo version of what could've been a good game. But you would think that a game where you were considered a dragon, you would be able to shout as much as the dragons do, and not like a living draugr would be a fun experience, but I just get bored with it eventually.
  34. KFA
    Jan 7, 2017
    This game is not all it's hyped up to be.
    The quests quickly get repetitive and left no lasting impact on me.

There is loads of content, but the world is just too gray and gloomy for me to care about exploring.
  35. Jan 4, 2017
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 75/100
    Mein User Score = 8/10
  36. Dec 22, 2016
    The. Best. Game. In. The. World. Nearly everything about this game is perfect, whether it be the killer story, incredible world, or enjoyable gameplay. Of course, it's Bethesda, so of course the AI is a little buggy, and some quests are messed up, but it still doesn't change the absolute perfectness of this game.
  37. Dec 13, 2016
    I dont know why people like this. It is so boring. The world is not to my liking but hey it is my personal point of view. I tried getting into it but everything after 30mins or so I will lose interest in the game. I know people say it is a perfect game but if I cant get into it, it means the game is boring as hell for me.
  38. Dec 3, 2016
    This Is The Best Game From 2011-2015.

"Good Texture , Nice Additions , Great Story , RPG . 810"
    Gamers Kings - Геймеры Короли
  39. Dec 2, 2016
    The quintessential experience for immersion in a fairy tale. A world that continues to give and to grow even after hours and hours of playing. The plot is well developed and has multiple engaging threads. There is the feeling of freedom as you choose to change the fate of a nation, or simply gather herbs. The modding community makes this game approach perfection.
  40. Dec 2, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Скайрим ежжи. Игрушка дьявола ежжи.! Сюжет ну так себе, да ну 6 с половиной из 10, Геймплей ежжи ну 7 из 10, саундрет или саундтрек называйте как хотите, ну 8 из 10 поставлю. Драться вообще не очень приятно, отвра НУ ВОТ ЧЕ СРЕДИ НИХ? Игру слишком переоценивают Expand
  41. Nov 27, 2016
    Сюжет 8/10, геймплей 8/10, музыка 9/10. Игра очень затягивает. Когда я первый раз увидел скрины с игры, я подумал, что на мое мусорное ведро оно не пойдет, но все же на минималках я смог затянуться в этот мир.
  42. Nov 27, 2016
    Хочется начать с того что ее переоценивают. Геймплей 7/10. Сюжет 7/10. Саундтрек 8.5/10. Боевая система не очень, драться мне не приятно. Дизайн мира 8/10. Очень круто кататься на лошади.
  43. Nov 17, 2016
    -Геймплей: ||10||. Не раз хотелось вернуться в эту игру и, вновь побывав в этом мире, ощутить харизму игровых персонажей, вновь окунуться в лор этой замечательной игры, снова проходить бесконечное множество заданий, по-своему увлекательных и интересных. Перки, ковка оружия и доспехов, улучшения оных, ту'умы (крики на-драконьем языке), кои являются прекрасной игровой механикой, крафт зелий,-Геймплей: ||10||. Не раз хотелось вернуться в эту игру и, вновь побывав в этом мире, ощутить харизму игровых персонажей, вновь окунуться в лор этой замечательной игры, снова проходить бесконечное множество заданий, по-своему увлекательных и интересных. Перки, ковка оружия и доспехов, улучшения оных, ту'умы (крики на-драконьем языке), кои являются прекрасной игровой механикой, крафт зелий, большие и витиеватые диалоги и задания не заставят вас скучать. Разработчики предоставили игрокам громадный живой мир, в котором каждый сам для себя выберет судьбу: он может стать убийцей из Тёмного Братства или, например, архимагом легендарного и снежного города - Винтерхолда.
    -Графика: ||8||. На фоне ОГРОМНОГО открытого мира графика выглядит достойно, но если вам вдруг чего-то не пригляделось, то можно скачать моды на графику из интернета. Разработчики это предусмотрели.
    -Музыка и звуки: ||10||. Здесь, если честно, десятки будет мало. Это шедевр, который останется таковым навсегда (Jeremy Soule - Dragonborn).
    -Сюжет: ||9||. По ходу прохождения игры встречалось как много эпичных до слёз моментов, в которые ты погружался до основания не только разумом, но и душой и сердцем, так и капелька гринда и предсказуемости.
    -Общие впечатления: ||9||. В целом я остался доволен этой игрой, и, наиграв несколько 1000 часов, советую поиграть в неё всем тем, кто любит жанр RPG, а также тому, кто хочет познакомиться с ним, но боится промазать, - ребята, попробуйте, вам должно понравится. Я считаю, что Skyrim как раз и есть то самое попадание в яблочко.
  44. Nov 11, 2016
    Quite possibly the best game I have ever played. I started the series with morrowind but have now finished every game in the series and I can tell you that this is the most hyped I have ever been for a game. The story is amazing and the rpg mechanics were revamped and updated for a new generation. The world is massive, the characters are memorable, overall the game is a truly amazing experience.
  45. Nov 7, 2016
    Graphical mods and many gameplay mods really extend the game's longevity. Though it's not without its flaws, I highly recommend Skyrim if your PC can run it.
  46. Nov 1, 2016
    This is pretty amazing overall. You can create any kind of fantasy build imaginable and play however you want. Want to simply never finish the main quest? No problem, you'll still be busy for 100 hours.

Minor annoyances include a crappy difficulty slider (it only increases or decreases enemy health and damage by a percent, making certain builds like stealth archer obscenely powerful) and non scaling spell damage.
  47. Nov 1, 2016
    He venido a valorar Skyrim porque creo que se merece una critica favorable que no he podido dar en Skyrim Special Edition.
    El juego de Bethesda de 2011 me enamoró, y me tuvo enganchado al ordenador por más de 400 horas, y es que el contenido que tiene este juego es impresionante. La historia principal es muy buena, y las tramas secundarias de especialización de clase (asesino, ladrón, guerrero, mago) no se quedan atrás. El mapa es muy bueno, aunque quizás a lo largo de los años se ha quedado, en comparación a otros, como un mapa un poco vacío (nada que no se pueda cambiar con los mods).
    A nivel jugable, no tengo ninguna queja, de hecho la idea de cambiar entre primera y tercera persona me parece muy buena.
    Si fuera únicamente Skyrim lo que valoro aquí, seria de un 9, porqué tiene muchos errores gráficos y bugs; pero los Mods que ha creado la comunidad ha hecho de Skyrim un juego de 10 que sin duda recomiendo.
  48. Nov 1, 2016
    Since Skyrim´s coming back via the remastered version, I wanted to share my experience with the original here. I don´t get the overwhelmingly hype around that game. It´s ok, it´s playable. It had its moments. But that´s it for me. I´ve played Morrowind, Oblivion and the Fallout Games and I´m aware of Bethesda´s way of life, that´s for sure. Skyrim managed to impress me at first. ManySince Skyrim´s coming back via the remastered version, I wanted to share my experience with the original here. I don´t get the overwhelmingly hype around that game. It´s ok, it´s playable. It had its moments. But that´s it for me. I´ve played Morrowind, Oblivion and the Fallout Games and I´m aware of Bethesda´s way of life, that´s for sure. Skyrim managed to impress me at first. Many improvements compared to its predecessors. There were many good things about Skyrim - but as many bad things as well. I liked the story and the graphics design, well and lovely designed. I liked the quest system. But the overall graphics? White, white and more white (and pale brown), kinda monotonous, lifeless and depressing world/colors. There were some major bugs which prevented me from progressing the main quest (some door couldn´t be opened, and a vampire bit could only be undone by starting a completely new game/char) The controls/menu were poorly ported to PCs and it took time for a good menu-mod to be available. Just like the Fallout 4 PC controls - they simply suck. One of Bethesda`s big issues... graphical improvements mods required a high end rig. I´ve sat through the game once, it was entertaining enough not to stop before. I never intended to play it again. Expand
  49. Oct 29, 2016
    After playing the special edition, I realized I had rated this low for paid mods.
    This game is fantastic, even if you don't follow the main quest its a major time sink.
    Ignore special edition for the present (0ct 2016) and enjoy this game.
  50. Oct 28, 2016
    No work..
    In mode window no work alt+tab, control+alt+supr, windows key.... the game work fine but is
    ridiculous.
    In full screen the game crash..

And the paid mods..
  51. Oct 12, 2016
    This game is the second best game in the action RPG genre. The first being the Witcher 3. This game is a must buy to those 3 people out there that don't own the game.
  52. Oct 4, 2016
    Came back to this due to the incoming special edition. As I used graphics mods, it felt like it was released a few months ago, and the gameplay didn't get old a tiniest bit. Elder Scrolls never ceases to amaze me.
  53. Sep 24, 2016
    It's a epic game, history inmense, music awsome, gameplay fluid and great, supports for mod the very best, I spend more or less 200 hours in dlc's and the base game it's a great invertion. I love the game the npc had caracter, emotions its a epic game i reccomend it

NO ME IMPORTA NADA VIEJA SKYRIM EL MEJOR JUEGO DE LA HISTORIA
  54. Sep 23, 2016
    The whole game is very decent, still Bethesda wasn't able to create an immersive world that I could return to with sentiment, I played and I forgot but it doesn't mean the game wasn't a milestone in gaming industry. Huge, open world, lots of quests and beautiful soundtrack.
  55. Sep 15, 2016
    One of a best rpg games ever

+Very long playing time
    +Many mods availabe
    +Good Scenario
    +Good graphics

You must play this game

150 characters....................................................
  56. Sep 9, 2016
    One of the few highly rated metacritic games that are actually worth the praise. This game is a masterpiece, Bethesda outdid themselves coming from the attrocious Oblivion and the good but not great Fallout 3. I didn't actually believe i would have enjoyed it when i installed it for the first time. It was a big surprise for me.

This game, at the time of its release, had great graphics

This game, at the time of its release, had great graphics and strangely low PC requirements for those graphics. Much improved voice acting, big open world, interesting world.

This RPG is stellar on all fronts. Production values are great, the gameplay is great, story is decent, lore is rich. The content is huge and you will be playing for hundrends of hours, even without mods or add ons.

I love the freedoms of the new perk system. One of the most satisfying things in Skyrim is trying to make unique combinations and classes. I have made at least 60 myself, and they all play differently.

Skyrim is not without faults of course, and when it was first released it was buggier than the Amazon river. It still is and you should use the unofficial patches or wait for the remastered edition. But those faults mean nothing in contrast to how awesome this game is. Add the dlcs and some mods, and it becomes one of the best RPGs of all time.

I can't believe the userscore average of 8.1 . Some players seem very salty. This game is one of the best ever. Just because it doesn't have Bioware's lesbian and gay romancing options doesn't mean it is a bad RPG. Grow up!
  57. Sep 9, 2016
    This game stands well for a game running for 5 years, but it still has aged some. Everything in this game works, but there are a decent bunch of bugs and glitches, sometimes game-breaking. I would still highly recommend, especially for PC due to the tremendous mod support.
  58. Sep 8, 2016
    Skyrim and probably all elder scrolls games are breath taking and was an emotional and great journey, it hooked me for hours meeting npcs, and doing quests. and then modding it on top of all that lets you customize your game and change it to your liking whether its graphics, weapons, or mechanics. it is 2016 and the game came out in 2011 and i,m still playing it. This game is adored by soSkyrim and probably all elder scrolls games are breath taking and was an emotional and great journey, it hooked me for hours meeting npcs, and doing quests. and then modding it on top of all that lets you customize your game and change it to your liking whether its graphics, weapons, or mechanics. it is 2016 and the game came out in 2011 and i,m still playing it. This game is adored by so many people and will for years to come. Expand
  59. Sep 6, 2016
    Skyrim is a great and excellent game with over 900 hours of content and a huge map to explore. The best part about it is the free roam and the free choice which it gives to the player. You don't need to follow the questline or the side quests, you can literally do anything which you want to do. However, the user interface was not the best it could be and there are a few yetSkyrim is a great and excellent game with over 900 hours of content and a huge map to explore. The best part about it is the free roam and the free choice which it gives to the player. You don't need to follow the questline or the side quests, you can literally do anything which you want to do. However, the user interface was not the best it could be and there are a few yet insignificant glitches and bugs which can be accepted. Overall, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is a huge open world RPG, one that isn't easily forgotten. Expand
  60. Sep 1, 2016
    Masterpiece... Although to this day it is mostly due to the mods that still keeps it alive and provides ultimate immersion (Frostfall, iNeed, etc.) and graphical overhauls (ENB, Realistic Water Two w/ parallax, HDT-physics, etc.).
  61. Aug 23, 2016
    The game is amazing when you first play it, there is no other game that has given me the immersion and epic feel of when I first played Skyrim. Skyrim is probably the most influential game that has come out recently, it has revolutionized open-world games and paved the way for other games. There are many mods that only increase the game's playability and make the game overall moreThe game is amazing when you first play it, there is no other game that has given me the immersion and epic feel of when I first played Skyrim. Skyrim is probably the most influential game that has come out recently, it has revolutionized open-world games and paved the way for other games. There are many mods that only increase the game's playability and make the game overall more enjoyable to play. One of my favorite games of all time, would recommend to anyone that is new to gaming or a gaming veteran. Expand
  62. Aug 22, 2016
    There is a lot to do in the game but it all feels a bit lifeless. Also was unstable on my computer. Too many ghosts and zombies. Useless narrative. Drab environmental design.
  63. Aug 13, 2016
    Greatest and most immersive video game out there! The providence of Skyrim is a wonderful place to get **** in the ass by frost trolls and have the guards up your ass from accidentally pissing them off! What a great experience! I especially love when I forget to save and then get killed by some overpowered enemy! Best game ever created 10/10!
  64. Jul 30, 2016
    A beautiful game that stood the test of time. An addicting game that sucks you in the moment you step into the world of Skyrim. With the addition of mods, Skyrim can outlast any other modern game until a new Elder Scrolls game will be released.
  65. Jul 27, 2016
    Well, I'm a fan of Skyrim, I have played it like 7 times(full game) but I have to be honest, the game is not perfect and has a lot of troubles. Your actions doesn't really have a impact in the game(being the lider of the companion, thieft guild, etc), the leveling sistem is BS, the variety of weapons,armors and enemies are so poor, bugs, etc etc etc.
  66. R77
    Jul 23, 2016
    One of the greatest games of all time, still feels fresh and new after five years.

The Good: - The world itself feels alive like few other games have accomplished. The depth of activities, characters, and lore makes this one of the most immersive experiences ever. - The gameplay is intuitive, and the core interfaces are all friendly to heavy customization. Nearly everything can be

The Good:

- The gameplay is intuitive, and the core interfaces are all friendly to heavy customization. Nearly everything can be modded, and the library of mods out there is terrifyingly extensive.
    - The sounds and visuals are fantastic. Even on low system settings, the cracks in the wallpaper rarely show.
    - The freedom to play your own way is one of the hallmarks of Bethesda games, and in Skyrim you're almost immediately free to go do whatever you want.

The Bad:

- There are a few glitches around, but it wouldn't be Bethesda if there weren't. Compared to the recent PC editions of Fallout, though, Skyrim is relatively clean, and I only ran into one unexplained crash in over 90 hours.
    - Companion AI still leaves a lot to be desired, especially when they keep running into the path of your spells and arrows.
    - The Dawnguard DLC makes it way too easy for shopkeepers and other useful-but-not-essential townspeople to die.

Skyrim is one of the most impressive games ever, and holds up incredibly well after half a decade.
  67. Jul 19, 2016
    Skyrim is one of the best rpgs of all time and why you may ask,simple because it does best what many other rpgs failed to do and that is to roleplay.this game allows you to be your character and make your character into whatever you want to,if you want to make him a magician who is good at casting spells you can or make a character who knows how to kick some butt i mean who is good atSkyrim is one of the best rpgs of all time and why you may ask,simple because it does best what many other rpgs failed to do and that is to roleplay.this game allows you to be your character and make your character into whatever you want to,if you want to make him a magician who is good at casting spells you can or make a character who knows how to kick some butt i mean who is good at combat well you can anything that you want can be achieved in skyrim.i gotta be honest with you guys when i stepped out of the tutorial sectioni was absoloutely stunned by the gorgeous scenery i mean it was breathtaking no other game has made me so connected to its world as skyrim.the side content is absoloutely fantastic its creative like for example you go into a gold mine to find gold but instead you find a book you feel disappointed but if you read that book it will tell you an intresting story and a place where you can find some treasure but it doesn't end there when you go to that location you'll find an other intresting story and this is what makes it great.well many people complain about mediocre combat system well they need to give this game a chance a see through it because the other elements in this game overshadow the combat system and besides this is not an action rpg so you don't expect a good combat system from this game.well that's not even half of the features in this game but i've only played 35 hours so there is a bunch of stuff for me to do and iam not going to write everything i've discovered in fear of leaving something behind my final verdict for this masterpiece is 10/10 it really deserves it the only big problem i've had is the constant crashing Expand
  68. Jul 6, 2016
    The game really is just a walking simulator with boring side quests and a cliche main quest. The combat system is awful. The sword fights are just long repeated clicks until the enemy is dead and the magic is just hold until enemy is dead. The game does look beautiful, and wandering around is pretty relaxing, but I wouldn't call this a "game". Very overrated...
  69. Jul 6, 2016
    Gameplay : 8
    Graphics : 7
    Story : 7
    Sound : 7
    Overall : 8
  70. Jul 3, 2016
    This game is just plain awesome and I can't think of many negative things about it. First of all, the graphics are still acceptable and good in 2016 which can be made even greater using mods. The gameplay is extremely fun and I don't think anyone would find themselves bored playing this masterpiece. There is always something to do, the game just refuses to end! Also, it has a fair priceThis game is just plain awesome and I can't think of many negative things about it. First of all, the graphics are still acceptable and good in 2016 which can be made even greater using mods. The gameplay is extremely fun and I don't think anyone would find themselves bored playing this masterpiece. There is always something to do, the game just refuses to end! Also, it has a fair price for that amount of content. The only negative thing I can think of about it would be paying for mods. Yeah that's a shame but I just can't understand how someone can find this game boring even without mods. I've finished the main story on PS3 years ago and I bought it for PC and I didn't feel the need to fill it with 1000+ mods even though I could. I just have 3-4 mods which add a search tab on the item menu, map etc. Nevertheless, this is still one of the best games ever without mods and I think mods just add some extra flavor which you can absolutely go without and have tons of fun hours. Expand
  71. Jun 14, 2016
    the game is great, what i like the most is the big world and immersion in this game. for example every npc is different at each other like a real person, unlike another sandbox game that npc is just a copy paste at each other.
    the reason i dont give skyrim 10 is because of lack of the story and repetitive gameplay. Also skyrim graphic is very dull, luckily there are many mods that improve the graphic quality in skyrim
  72. Jun 10, 2016
    I like Skyrim. I played it for hours, and I will always play it. I play on PC, so, the graphics dosn't matter. I love the musics, but the story is... flat. Here the resume of Skyrim : Hello, i'm Alduin and I come here to ate yo... WHAT THE F??! FUS RO DAH !!!!!! *credits*
    Cool, but easy. 8/10 -Metacritic
  73. Jun 7, 2016
    I liked it. I mean seriously, what are you doing on here reading about this game? Go play it. Then go onto google, look up Skyrim rule 34, and then ruin your life one messed up picture at a time.
  74. Jun 4, 2016
    hninhidndnihsiudhidiyndyunidnidhinduihidhhudhuddyhydhhdhydhdydhyhdhydhdyhddhyudyuhduyhdhdyuhdyhdyhdyihdhydyudhduydyhdyiyhdhdyudydhyudhdiduyhdiyhdyhudhdyudhiydhiydhyid
  75. Jun 4, 2016
    For everyone that likes and want deep and atmospheric music in a Middle Ages game like this. The Story is very good and the DLC 's have a brilliant story too. Many References to older Elder Scrolls. You have mods in the Steam Workshop if you want to expend your game. It is worth buying especially today. If you play this game for real without cheats and just enjoy the game and theFor everyone that likes and want deep and atmospheric music in a Middle Ages game like this. The Story is very good and the DLC 's have a brilliant story too. Many References to older Elder Scrolls. You have mods in the Steam Workshop if you want to expend your game. It is worth buying especially today. If you play this game for real without cheats and just enjoy the game and the soundtrack you will never forget the experience you made with the game. The Soundtracks are so good, atmospheric and emotional. Brilliant game
    9/10 because of waiting for TES-6... haha
  76. Jun 2, 2016
    There is only one reason why this game in 2016 is still being played, FIVE years after it's release. -=Mods=- Yes, mods. Mods is what makes this flawed game great. Bethesda even gives you their own creation tools for you to tinker with every aspect of the game. Want something that isn't possible with the creation tools? Write a script! Install SKSE if you reach Bethesda's scripting limits.There is only one reason why this game in 2016 is still being played, FIVE years after it's release. -=Mods=- Yes, mods. Mods is what makes this flawed game great. Bethesda even gives you their own creation tools for you to tinker with every aspect of the game. Want something that isn't possible with the creation tools? Write a script! Install SKSE if you reach Bethesda's scripting limits. It has nearly an astronomical ammount of mods on the nexus (or steam). This and only this is why Skyrim deserves a perfect 10.

Without mods, Skyrim is just a slightly above average game. Especially on day 1 it was painly obvious it was developed for consoles. It had a really incredibly terrible user interface (which was fixed by a mod eventually) and on day "2" Bethesda came with some badly needed high resolution texturepack.

The story isn't all that extraordinary and can be played through in under 40 hours. The combat gets predictable after a while and a mod is needed to make it interesting again. The gameplay is quite fun, but the vanilla levelling system, skills and perks are flawed. The quests given throughout the game are just OK. Enemy AI doesn't make sense most of the time. Since an arrow in their face shouldn't fall under "must have the wind". And dragons making angular turns isn't also something i would call realistic.

But, everything is fixable with mods. And because Bethesda designs the game around the ability to mod it, it deserves a perfect 10.
  77. Jun 1, 2016
    Wow.... One of the best RPG ever. Incredible beauty world and lore. Good crafting and leveling. If only missions was varied I would give 10/10. But I love this game.
  78. May 29, 2016
    Overated game fixed by mods. If you look without mods it will be like this:

1. Poor story 2. Bethesda has history with hiring worst voice actors in history of gaming. Why is that I really dont know but Skyrim is no exception. 3. Side quests mainly kill this and that. 4. No cinematic in the game at all. (Bethesda learn form CD projekt red) 5. Dialogues are joke. 6. No interaction
    Overated game fixed by mods. If you look without mods it will be like this:

1. Poor story
    3. Side quests mainly kill this and that.
    4. No cinematic in the game at all. (Bethesda learn form CD projekt red)
    5. Dialogues are joke.
    6. No interaction with characters
    7. Very poor combat system.
    8. Not very good balanced.

Will be 6.5 or 7/10 but Ill give 5 to lower fan base hype.

Once again Bethesda learn from CD projekt red and witcher games.
  79. May 25, 2016
    This is very good gameplay but it has bad influence to people.
    It gives subconscious demonic messages it has names of real life demons to game gods or game humans that you
    This is very good gameplay but it has bad influence to people.
    interact with, also the name dragonborn what does it really mean, it is refering to antichrist ,who will show himself as a saviour (but the truth is that he cant even save himself),so the dragonborn ingame is the saviour of skyrim from the dragons.
    weapons and armor that you wear and use in game have the 666 on them if you look carefully also many other demonic symbols in artfacts buildings doors everywhere ,necklaces and many other things
    its not the first time i see this in a game but i think bethesda is gone too far with it
    bethesda you could make this game the best ever ,but no you had to put all this demonic stuff in it and make us discuss with your evilness.
    I TOTALLY DONT RECOMMEND THIS GAME ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN UNDER 20 YEARS OLD I REGRET BUYING THIS GAME i feel ive been decieved
    heres some videos i found in youtube about this matter you should check them out
  80. May 25, 2016
    I was able to get the complete download from Amazon for a very reasonable cost, as soon as I logged in I was instantly hooked! This game is a great way to spend a few hours or less, having a virtual world to explore by your self makes you appreciate all the detail that went into the game design. Controls are a little different than online MMORGs but easy to manage. I expect that I willI was able to get the complete download from Amazon for a very reasonable cost, as soon as I logged in I was instantly hooked! This game is a great way to spend a few hours or less, having a virtual world to explore by your self makes you appreciate all the detail that went into the game design. Controls are a little different than online MMORGs but easy to manage. I expect that I will keep this and Oblivion for as long as i am able to. I gave the game less than a 10 due to the "Steam" factor, I would prefer a stand alone deal. I initially got the disk and was forced to download ALL the content anyway, a time consuming process I had hoped to avoid....I am liking Steam more now but resented being forced to use their service to play the game. Expand
  81. May 23, 2016
    So Skyrim is my third favorite elder scrolls game so here are the pros and cons

The Pros: +Perks +Dual Wielding +Better Archery +The Graphics were amazing back in 2011 +The Smithing is cool +Mods +Main Quest was cool +Tons of side and misc quests +Werewolves are back for the first time since Morrowinds Expansion Bloodmoon and they are in the main game Cons: -No Mysticism
    So Skyrim is my third favorite elder scrolls game so here are the pros and cons

+The Graphics were amazing back in 2011
    +The Smithing is cool
    +Mods
    +Main Quest was cool
    +Tons of side and misc quests

Cons:
    -No Mysticism
    -Classes are gone
    -some spells from oblivion didnt return like water walking or the unlock lock spells
    -Guild questlines are slightly worse than oblivion's guild questlines
  82. May 16, 2016
    this is just sandbox and very boring

if your mod it its fun in begin its will welcome boring again

story 1/10

all dungeon are same

4'/10 with mods
  83. May 15, 2016
    10/10 Skyrim tem uma excelente historia, bons mods, cenario espetacular, sistema de combate excelente, nao vejo outro rpg para pc que possua um conjunto melhor que Skyrim.
  84. May 12, 2016
    10/10 for the gameplay
    10/10 for the level of detail put into the game.
    10/10 for content and the extremely large amount of replay-ability
    10/10 for big **** statue mods
    10/10 for the best modding community
    5/10 for main story
    10/10 for side quests.
  85. May 9, 2016
    An authentic jewel, full of nice gameplay, incredible story and addictive, and re-playable.
    i love this game, with all kind of mods in pc version we have hundreds of hours of fun
  86. Apr 27, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games of all time! If you for some reason haven't played this masterpiece yet, buy it now!! (believe me you won't regret it) The only reason I didn't rate this game a 10/10 is because if feels like they sacrificed some quality for (even) more quantity.
  87. Apr 18, 2016
    norm nioniniuhbuyog8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
  88. Apr 10, 2016
    For an Oblivion's successor I would wish:

- Fighting art included, where proper striking/blocking combination is as important as character stats. - Sorcerer's battles with massive lightning effects, spanning over whole screen, casting complicated spells with some key combination found in an ancient book hidden in the last corner of an abandoned elf mine. Freedom of dressing where
    For an Oblivion's successor I would wish:

Freedom of dressing where player's own ideas in plate armour combinations or different armour layers can contribute to his advantage over opponents.

Characters react to situations and are not all scripted. Not much is needed, but when right after dragon attack an old lady casually asks, if I fancy a chatter, is the mood ruined.

Unfortunately it stayed where Oblivion ended. At least we got:

Real sized dragons (yes they did it!!)
    Wonderful graphic ovehaul
  89. Apr 7, 2016
    This game deserves all the hype it gets. Skyrim is a massive, beautiful world with thousands of things to do.

The quests, combat, exploration, and character customization are superb. The only flaw I can point out is the bugs, which can be frustrating from time to time, but mods can eliminate most. Bought on sale for $14. Played for 8 months, logging 371 hours. The epitome of a

The quests, combat, exploration, and character customization are superb.

Bought on sale for $14. Played for 8 months, logging 371 hours.

The epitome of a good game.
  90. Mar 26, 2016
    This is what you call an open-world game. You go anywhere and do anything. As you explore the different areas, you'll see npcs doing their chores, going to bed at night, living out their day-to-day lives, wild creatures, fishes in the water, bandits, everything.. And DRAGONS!!! The world is alive!! The world is so beautiful. A truly immersive experience you wouldn't want to miss. It is aThis is what you call an open-world game. You go anywhere and do anything. As you explore the different areas, you'll see npcs doing their chores, going to bed at night, living out their day-to-day lives, wild creatures, fishes in the water, bandits, everything.. And DRAGONS!!! The world is alive!! The world is so beautiful. A truly immersive experience you wouldn't want to miss. It is a much more in depth open-world as compared to newer games like Fallout 4, or the not-so-open world games like MGSV and The Witcher 3. Play good or bad. Join the thieves guild or be an assassin with the Dark Brotherhood. Play with magic or swing your sword while running around like a crazy person. You can get married or adopt a child. It's all entirely up to you!!.

When you are given a quest, it's up to you on how you want to approach the situation. You want to fight everyone, you can. Sneak pass and play stealth, Yup. Set up traps, go archer? Magical spell so you can feel like Harry Porter or whatever? Or you might be even lucky enough to talk your way through in some cases. All is possible. Everything rarely feels scripted or linear and It doesn't demand that you approach it the way they want you to (ie MGSV and TW3). Story and side quests are mostly well written. It requires quite a few decision making and your decisions actually do change the world. It's bizarre. Characters are well designed too. The armour, the weapons are sooo awesome. They look nice and feel nice. Crafting is so addictive. Do not leave them out when playing this game. Music is nice (though I think Oblivion has better music). You can create your own character, male or female, have different races to choose from (not forced to play as random old man). And mods!!! The mods add so much. The graphics mod will make this game better looking than games lots of newer games.

Overall, Skyrim is a game on a different level. It's the ultimate game to date that doesn't feel outdated in terms of the gameplay. Slap on a graphics mod and you will have the ultimate package. More than 500 hours spent on this game. Best! 10 out of 10!!
  91. Mar 25, 2016
    Skyrim is a masterpiece. It's one of my favourite games of all time even 4 years after release I'm still enjoying every second I spend in Skyrim. I hated myself for just playing Skyrim on ps3 as my fun was quadrupled when I got it on the PAC, mainly because of the modding community. I'll now talk about how good Skyrim is.

The Story The story in Skyrim isn't really talked about that much

The Story The story in Skyrim isn't really talked about that much because people tend to get side-tracked from Skyrim's story due to the huge open world of Skyrim. The plot of Skyrim is that u play as a prisoner who is about to be executed along with some other storm cloaks. However lucky for you a dragon attacks the city and kills nearly everyone in the city and destroys most of it. You and a member of the imperials escape though and the open world of Skyrim is then opened up to you. You then need to find out why the dragons are coming back and stop them. After doing a few quests you discover you are one of few people to be called a "Dragonborn" which is basically a person who slays dragons and absorb their souls. The story in my opinion is one of the let downs Skyrim has. I know I have seen this sort of plot before and it seems just boring. I didn't really care about why the dragons are coming back I just wanted to stop them. Thank god that the quests you're put on are better than the plot.

The characters Like most Bethesda games I don't particularly think that the characters really stood out. People just seem to be people. There isn't much else to say about it I didn't really care much about people I just thought they were people going about their business. The exception is actually the playable character. I seem to like the playable character more than most of the people living in Skyrim which is saying something as the main character is the only character that isn't given a personality. The personality is forged by the player. If they want their character to be a cold hearted murderer who works for the dark brotherhood they can make them be that, they want them to be the civil protector of Skyrim they can do that as well, if you want them to settle down have a family with a wife and kids and a house you can make them do that (Well with the hearthfire DLC)

Graphics and sfx The graphics in Skyrim are great I only wish my computer was able to handle the ultra graphics setting so I'll need to settle with high quality. However I do have a few complaints about the graphics. The graphics seem to make some parts of Skyrim particularly the snowy areas of Skyrim look rather drab and bland. I also thought they could have made the water look a bit better. In the end I decide to get mods to fix my problems so there now doesn't seem to be much to complain about graphics wise

The sound is fantastic. Sound changes depending on the scenery you're in you can listen in on other people's conversations if you're in towns you can even get quests if you listen to the conversations.

Enjoyment I really enjoyed my time in Skyrim and I still visit it every once in awhile. All quests seemed fun and some of the side quests seemed to have better plots than the actual main plot of Skyrim. I also seem to like the DLC plots more than the main plot of Skyrim.

I even had fun just running around exploring all of Skyrim

Final Verdict No matter weather you've played previous elder scrolls games before or you're not into open world games I recommend Skyrim to literally anyone I can find

Skyrim is a must buy, even more of a one if you get a deal on it, DLCs are also worth it too however I might wait till the Hearthfire DLC has a discount on it as it doesn't add as much as the Dawnguard or Dragonborn DLCs.
  92. Mar 21, 2016
    Overall, this is the best Elder Scrolls title. There are bits of Morrowind and Oblivion that I like better, but overall Skryim wins the crown. Some people confuse streamlining with simplification, but they are different. The game is streamlined in regards to the mechanics, but it is not dumbed down or anything like that. The streamlining tightens up the game and gets rid of much of theOverall, this is the best Elder Scrolls title. There are bits of Morrowind and Oblivion that I like better, but overall Skryim wins the crown. Some people confuse streamlining with simplification, but they are different. The game is streamlined in regards to the mechanics, but it is not dumbed down or anything like that. The streamlining tightens up the game and gets rid of much of the useless grinding that is too common in many RPGs.

This by far the most immersive TES title Bethesda has made, and with the addition of many superb mods, one can almost lose themselves in the gorgeous world.
  93. Mar 18, 2016
    will not mince words. Skyrim became one of the best modern games because a community of amazing and talented people made post release modifications. These transformed an expansive game into a full and rich experience that could be enjoyed for hundreds of hours. THEN THEY BURNED IT TO THE GROUND. NO PAID MODS. 1
  94. Mar 10, 2016
    Hands down my favorite game of 2011
    and 2012
    and 2013
    and 2014
    and 2015
    and 2016

Amazing game on it's own, with an experience enhanced by DLC and Mods.
  95. Mar 10, 2016
    there's dragons, swords, bows, axes, maces, sneaking, thieving, extortion, fire, ice, necromancy, skeletons, zombie warriors, shouts, mean old men, war, bandits, invisibility, high elves, dark elves, wood elves, nords, redguards, human cat men, smugglers, drugs, mad gods, AND THE CHEESE! TO DIE FOR!

Now STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM and buy this game.
  96. Mar 7, 2016
    When I got this game for x-mas in 2011, I did not leave my computer for a good 3 days. I played hundreds of hours in Skyrim, and thousands with modded Skyrim.

This is not Oblivion. This is not Morrowind. But I'll be damned if anyone can play this game without having fun. Expansions are overpriced, so get the legendary edition instead ;)
  97. Feb 29, 2016
    10 simply because it dragged me in when it was released..and I never bothered with its bugs or bad ai or some poor graphics some people said...I only can remember me playing the game for 2 weeks making a score of 155 hours played..Same as morrowind did back then (althought I was much younger to understand what I was playing)..I could say its one of the best games

In the negatives id put

In the negatives id put the gearing that makes u almost invincible ;p
  98. Feb 28, 2016
    I got this bundled with Bioshock Infinite a few years ago and didn't think much of it after a few minutes. A few months later I tried it out again and vanished for no less than 9 months, a denizen of Skyrim. Easily the best game I have ever played, particularly with mods. Characters, landscapes, story, immersion, and exploration are second to none. I can't say any more than what'sI got this bundled with Bioshock Infinite a few years ago and didn't think much of it after a few minutes. A few months later I tried it out again and vanished for no less than 9 months, a denizen of Skyrim. Easily the best game I have ever played, particularly with mods. Characters, landscapes, story, immersion, and exploration are second to none. I can't say any more than what's already been said. Expand
  99. Feb 16, 2016
    I had this game since the beginning. Beat it multiple times, played with mods and quit altogether because I stopped having a life. It is the reason why I avoid 80hr+ rpgs in general. It's been 5 years now and I still feel like it was released yesterday. If you get addicted easily, you might want to stay away from it.
  100. Feb 9, 2016
    This game make forgot my time. so funny Somtimes I don't go anywhere for play this game. if you wnat funny on your life, play this game then. good. Thank you.

1. Feb 29, 2012
  2. Feb 14, 2012
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 19, 2012