The Experiment PC

7.1

1. MaggieCho
    Feb 21, 2008
    I really liked the idea... and as the game began, I was already getting that "better run to the kitchen to stock up on snacks and drinks because I think I'll be addicted to this for a while" feeling.

Until it crashed after I managed to play an enthralling ten minutes. Could be my computer... who knows. But whatever this glitch is which does not let me get back my second mission... i hope it's fixed soon.
  2. DaveTocados
    Sep 23, 2008
    It could have been the game of the year but the interface is awful. How can I play a game when I can't see the main character among all these cameras, which are overimposed each other. The gameplay is monotonous and the most important thing : nobody can tell me that this game is replayable. I am in the middle of the game and i don't know if i will be able to finish it.

1. The game manages to hit every one of the requisite bases to satisfy the core audience that eats, breathes, and sleeps this stuff, yet it does so in a way that's creative and enticing.
  2. The Experiment overcomes its clichéd beginnings with original gameplay.
  3. So while this game puts up a valiant effort to inject some life into the sometimes mundane adventure genre, it falters with a complex interface and a certain sense of hatred you will develop for the female lead.