5.4

1. Sep 30, 2011
    This game looked really good in its previews but it is one massive disappointment. It is incredibly outdated for the time it was released and lacks everything but the fact that it is incredibly basic to play. I do not recommend this game to any game user.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    z0rrer0 - first of all congrats on making it 11 hours in the game. I couldn't even get past 11 minutes. This game is horrid!! After having to log in 4 different times, then finding out that the "facebook link" does not work, I was finally able to get in to a game with my friend. Then I found out that lag was horrible, the host is the only person that could work on character skills and that all I had was a henchman to help play the game with me. Were this 10 years ago, the graphics may have been worth something. However, in today's day and age I fully expect more for the money we pay for these games. Expand
  3. Aug 14, 2011
    The game is advertised as coop. And it is. If you log into your Steam account, then into your Kalypso account. Then into your online Kalypso login. Then into Facebook to see facebook friends you can game with. Then the coop still does not work most of the time, and when it does, it lags to the point of making the game unplayable. And there is no LAN coop option for speedy coop play. Moreover, guest characters can neither level up nor learn new abilities. You are, essentially, an NPC henchman in your friend's game. Animations are choppy and slow, weapons have no "weight" and the graphics are beyond antiquated - they are horrible. Easily the worst PC game in years, and an utter waste of money. Expand
  4. Jun 25, 2011
    Hi all!

About this game, I must say I was very disappointed. When I saw the screenshots and story, I thought it might be interesting, but after finishing it in 11 hours I found a pretty bad game. These are basically the ideas that come to my mind after finishing: - It's a completely linear game - There are very few types of enemies - The story is very mediocre and poorly interlaced -
    The idea of â Expand

1. Aug 13, 2011
    If Antonio Salieri was the boss of these developers, it would explain a lot of things. The First Templar is a prime example of a mediocre game that won't hurt nor warm your gamer's heart.
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    This game looks five years older, and is obsolete both technically and gameplay-wise. However, its theme and cooperative modes are enjoyable.
  3. Aug 6, 2011
    Besides unlocking costumes that don't offer stat bonuses, there's almost zero replay value here. [Aug 2011, p.99]